Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update ! 😊
I loved how you penned down Sharon's POV ! 😊
Its good that you are continuing this story...
Continue soon...
Thnx for the PM 😊
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully penned down Sharon pov
Love it to the core
Please continue asap n do pm me coz I didn't received pm for this update
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Surbhi, finally am here!!
Apologies for losing track on your works..and not commenting.

I read the whole...thing now.

Cupboards, an apt name.

Chapter one was beautiful, this is the SwaRon I love, intense and deep. I loved the way u described it, the memories of fight, and way Swayum calls all stuff crap and removes it, and the twist of 2nd cupboard. Then Sharon takes it home.

Chapter 2: Brilliant, I would say, the way her pov is potrayed, her inner conscience, Swayum in her room and his words, and pain she goes through, wow.
The fight in heart and mind, reminds me of my SS, so am inspired to continue it. Thank u.

Its great you are continuing this.

Madhura.
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update πŸ˜Š
Beautifully penned Sharon's POV
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
surbhi---
i dont know what to say---

it was emotional----forceful---and 

fabulously written.

all i can say is that i am awestruck at the writer that you are.

do write more.

love---medha
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aahh finally u wrote this! !! :D :D
Superbbb it was...love the part where u showed sharon imagining swayam in her room and then realising he wasnt there!

Eager to read next part jaldi jaldi!!!

:* :* sur
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update..
totally loved it alot..
sharon pov is really well written..
now she was confuse who actually she is..
she is questioning herself..
the swayam dialogue you wrote make me go back to the timeπŸ˜ƒ n feeling really happy recalling it once again😳
pleasant reading it..
plz update soon..
n thanks for the pm :)
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi dat was simply outstanding πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Read both parts now only..
It was superb..
Very power packed..
Specially first part was full of drama..
Loved it like anything..
Brilliantly written yaar..
D second cupboard of swayam was such a lovely thought..

Coming to second part it was amazing again..
Sharon pov her pain her emotions very beautifully penned..
Loved it how she was dealing between her mind n heart..
Brilliant piece of writing..

Update soon n pm me..
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, time for the 3rd chapter.
I read all the comments and it feels so good, trust me, thanks a ton and i hope you like this one. Excuse my time of updating as studies are keeping me busy.'
Sorry for not replying to your comments but i have read all of them and i love you people.
Thanks a lot!

Chapter 3

Swayam was nowhere to be seen.
His kaka who have always looked after him was a bit disturbed now, he took his phone and dialed his number.

Winds were blowing, so were the cars and so were the scars deep invisible in his heart. There was an open area on the outskirts of the city, he was standing at the edge of the mountain in his blue rusted jeans and a white shirt. His face had soaked up all the tears, he was grief stricken and lost. His feelings were on stake and he had earned a good insult for them. The girl whom he loved since he didn't even knew the meaning of love has shattered him by calling him a cheap stalker. 

Beep.Beep

His phone rings. Swayam while staring above brings his phone before his face and looks at the caller id and takes the call.
Kaka--"Hello swayam baba?"
Swayam--"Jee kaka"
Kaka--"Bahut raat ho gayi hai, ghar aajao beta"
Swayam--"Bas kaka i will be back in 10 mins" 
Kaka--"Oke beta. Bye"

Swayam went towards his car and drove back to his home. After 15 mins he was in his room. He was a responsible guy and never in these few years he was called by kaka, somehow he felt sad about it. He went and stood under the shower, recollected his thoughts...
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the drops of water on his eyes and face.
I will never blame sharon for all this mess after all it is my love who has made me suffer, she never loved me and never will...she made it clear today that i am nothing but a cheap stalker for her
He pulled the lever back of the shower, took his hands and settled his hair to the back and cleaned himself with a cloth. He came out wearing only jeans and opened his cupboard but to his bad he opened that cupboard! His eyes were blank as was the cupboard, his eyes travelled back when he threw all her pictures, when he asked his servants to dump them No sharon corner now. His heart became gloomy and his eyes started popping out tears.
"What the hell...why am I crying...bloody hell no! Not anymore!" He tried to shove away all the tear drops coming out of his eyes but failed miserably and ended sitting on the floor with his back resting on the cupboard. He was tired fighting alone, his heart was deeply wounded and he didn't know if he could get out of this or this emptiness would haunt him all his life. Sharon made a mockery of his love *sigh* she never understood his love, his intentions and feelings. Why he should always be the calm and sensible one? Why always he has to be okay with sharon's behaviour and at the end be on the receiving side? Did he deserve all this? What had gone wrong and why with them? Were they not meant to be..? Was loving sharon his mistake..? Were swayam and sharon meant to be apart? He closed his eyes and absorbed each word though increasing his pain all over. With his mind boggling with so much of curiousity to each question, he fell asleep in few minutes.

Next morning-
Rey was very anxious about his two best friends. He decided to go to swayam's house before going to college. He went and rang the door bell. Kaka opened the door.
Rey--Namastey, kaka swayam kahan hai?
Kaka--Beta wo apne room mei hai.
Rey--Okay thanks.
He slowly opened the door of swayam's room and saw him sleeping on the floor. He guessed that something major had happened and the outcome was bad. He went and sat before sleeping swayam, he was looking too cute in that pose. A smile crept on rey's cheeks watching him and he patted on his shoulder to wake him up, swayam opened his eyes slowly..
"Aah damn..my neck!" swayam said as he caressed his neck.
Rey yelled--"You are mad, who sleeps like this? Neck pain toh hona tha na!" Swayam--"Tu kya kar raha hai yaha itni subah?" saying this he stood up.
Rey--"Tujhe dekhne aaya tha ki tu kaisa hai.." he also stands by then.
Swayam--"Kaisa ho sakta hu mai.." turning his back towards rey.
Rey sighed--"Dekh swayam mujhe nahi pata tere aur sharon ke beech kal kya hua par mai yaha tujhe lene aaya hu...chal college chalte hai"
Swayam--"No i am not coming, you go rey"
Rey--"No i won't"
Swayam--"I am not coming!"
Rey--"You will! With or without shirt, i don't care" he said holding his arm, his front facing him now.
Swayam unknowingly smiled and hugged him tightly. A tear escaped his eye and he wiped it with his hand. He needed someone badly and he was grateful that he had his best friend by his side. They went to the college, swayam was silent throughout and even rey didn't ask him anything.

In College-
Simmi--"Sharon come on don't sit like a lost soul. It doesn't suits you!" she said for the umptieth time to sharon who was sitting in the canteen lost in her own train of thoughts. She didn't wanted to come to college today but well simmi practically irritated the hell out of her so she had no other option. She just stood from there and moved out leaving simmi confused.
She was walking in the corridor alone wanting to forget all the bad memories when she felt someone coming from the other side, she tried to see the face as there was no light and then she heard the footsteps coming closer and there was those brown orbs staring right into her eyes, peeling off her mask like always.
It was swayam!
He saw her standing all alone in the corridor, her eyes were a bit swollen, she cried all night no wonder how much make up she would have applied to hide those puff below her eyes. His heart flinched to see her like that, his love was giving her so much pain.

Sharon--"Um...tum yaha?"
Swayam was surprised to hear such tone from sharon, usually she is shouting.
Sharon was feeling weak, she didn't knew what to say and what to ask, yesterday what happened was something which had to come out in a way or another. But last night forced her to think about what actually exists in between them.

Swayam--"Ha woh...kuch kaam tha toh aise hi.."
Sharon looked here and there as she knew he is lying, what work?
She nodded and started walking past him
Swayam sensed the weird situation arising and he also took a step in opposite direction. They were slowly walking away from each other. Swayam in right direction and sharon towards the left. Suddenly sharon stopped in her tracks, her heart paused for a second as she felt something stopping her, her hand was held back. She immediately put her anger mask back and turned around scowling--"How Dare..." but halted to see that it was her bracelet which was caught back by a door pane. Swayam quickly turned to face her as confused as he could have been. They both saw each other and then slowly their gaze shifted to that door pane. There were many doors but this was not amongst them, its half side was broken! This took them back to that fateful day when he himself broke them with his wrist and closed the book forever. When he disclosed that he is her secret admirer.

Sharon shifted in her place to come out of that trance, from the corner of her eye she saw swayam who was looking sideways. She fastily took some steps forward and started fidgeting with the bracelet. Swayam was watching her and advanced forward to help her but stopped No swayam, she will feel uncomfortable.
Sharon got irritated in a minute as the bracelet was not getting out and swayam was not offering any help. 
No, courtesy or what?
She with some helpless expressions stared on to him and then he hesitatingly walked towards her and kept his hand on the door pane, their fingers met and a tingle of sensation flared in both the souls. For a second their body shivered with the unknown current which occurred merely out of a touch. Swayam was the first who came out of this and quickly freed herself from the broken door. Sharon was watching him, she observed his stern face, clenched jaws and eyes with no glint. She remembered this swayam who was last time present in this corridor blazing anger over her, but one thing is the same, that swayam was also freeing her from the clutches and here also he is doing the same.
But do I want to get freed this time?

Swayam--"Here..." he gave her the bracelet back taking her out of those thoughts. She took them and whispered thanks to him with no expressions as her mind was still gauging the whole scenario set amidst them.
He walked past her and she was still standing there thinking.
"Swayam" "Sharon"
They both turned.
Sharon Does he also wants to say something?
Swayam What does she wants to say to me?
Sharon--"Um..continue.." she expectantly said this as she really wanted him to say something related to them, something atleast, which would give her thoughts some rest or whatever but shoot!

Swayam came little closer to her so that she could hear but still distant enough.
Swayam--"Hm. I wanted to say that..whatever happened yesterday forget it, infact forget everything happened between us, sorry not us you and me."
Sharon was shocked. 
Swayam--"Um you wanted to say something?"
Sharon--"Nothing" and she hurriedly paced off leaving swayam wonder for just a second, after that even he left.

-END-

I hope you guys like this one, please leave your feedback as it encourages me.

Edited by surbhimathur - 10 years ago
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was awsum
I luved it alooot
Camt see my swaron lyk that
Plzz make them together as sooon as possible plzzz
Plzzz update next part sooon and do pm me 
Thanx for the pm
Edited by sadafarsha - 10 years ago