AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
*sigh* I think I'm developing a serious crush on Sanjay's character๐Ÿ˜†

What a wonderful guy...and I LOVE his care and regard for Shruti...without bowing to any pressures to CONFORM to LABELS...to him she is SHRUTI, and that is the answer to EVERY question raised about why he's always there for her..."Shruti hai woh!" he told his mother, as she question what Shruti means to him...Best friend, the wife of his late friend...and finally simply Shruti!  And he doesn't feel the need to justify himself beyond that.

Aaj kal toh chaandi hai show mein...everyday a nice Shruti-Sanjay scene...I'm a happy camper๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...loved their office scene...when Shruti teases him about his marriage woes...and they joke about Ami getting married before Sanjay does๐Ÿ˜†

And then the way he calls her "Daaku๐Ÿ˜†, Hunterwaali, Jaadugarni"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...LOVED Shruti's mischievous expressions in response...they have such natural chemistry!

And then finally the ending bit with Sanjay taking them all out to dinner...such a happy family picture they made as they bickered in the car...without realizing it, Sanjay-Shruti have slipped into these roles and dynamic together...and it's such a PURE intentioned picture...which is why it's sad to see that society doesn't let them be and has to talk crap about them.

I wonder what effect all this gossip will have on Shruti...I hope she doesn't distance herself from Sanjay simply due to some cheap gossip.
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab post dear. So far story is loving worthy. Really a fabulous cast. Each actor moulded into their respective character perfectly. Office scene showed their true clean friendship. These nasty remarkers about their bond will lead to their marriage i think so.
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a perfect title๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am so loving this friendship and bond shown between Sanjay n Shruti. Last 3 episodes have just been fabulous in the way they have shown their friendship. The friendship formed during school and college days is generally very deep and stands the test of time.
As you said its just so pure that there is no awkwardness between them. The way she teases him about Ami might get married before him to the very next moment when she tells him why u dont marry Bhavana? I liked how he just laughs it off , no OTT stuff shown there. 
Alas here too we are hearing the SAUTELA ๐Ÿ˜ก word every now and then. But today I think it had a deeper meaning. I hope they handle the issue well and not go the Addu way๐Ÿ˜†. There is a taunting Devrani too.( I so much want to but refrain myself from comparing her to Renu๐Ÿ˜† because she was one of a kind)
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sahi  kaha ..sanjay is getting sweeter n sweeter  day by day๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved the way whn he always tell woh shruthi hai maa...so much is hidden in it...respect thr pure frndship ... loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
specially dinner scene was superb it was just a good frnd  who make to meet shruthi n family to greet children n have good time with them...aww...sanjay is so sweet.

I dnt think shruthi vl distance her self after her mom in law's lecture.. thnk evn she may give the same answer as sanjay  that he is sanjay my best frnd ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

bt yes if sanjay shows more concern thn ...u knw girls hav ths 6th sense๐Ÿ˜‰

n Ami I hope her views regarding sanjay wont change  after hearing the convo b/w granny n mom๐Ÿ˜•
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anu fabulous post. ๐Ÿ‘

The bonding between shruti-sanjay as friends is awesome & mindblowing. Looking forward more scene in between sanjay-shruti. Jo mujhe kehana tha woh tumhne apane post mein likha.๐Ÿ˜Š
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said dear.

me too loving their scenes a lot...
eagerly waiting for more๐Ÿ˜Š
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Anu ๐Ÿค—
Nice post by u dear! ๐Ÿ‘

P.S Can u pls make Sanjay - Shruti siggy from office scene & family dinner car scene? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

What a perfect title๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am so loving this friendship and bond shown between Sanjay n Shruti. Last 3 episodes have just been fabulous in the way they have shown their friendship. The friendship formed during school and college days is generally very deep and stands the test of time.

As you said its just so pure that there is no awkwardness between them. The way she teases him about Ami might get married before him to the very next moment when she tells him why u dont marry Bhavana? I liked how he just laughs it off , no OTT stuff shown there. 
Alas here too we are hearing the SAUTELA ๐Ÿ˜ก word every now and then. But today I think it had a deeper meaning. I hope they handle the issue well and not go the Addu way๐Ÿ˜†. There is a taunting Devrani too.( I so much want to but refrain myself from comparing her to Renu๐Ÿ˜† because she was one of a kind)

Thanks!

Yes, I love the natural ease in their relationship...no awkwardness over TYPICAL cliched crap.

@bold: Great point and very true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sonal is deffo going through an NBT hangover...lol...so yeah sautela issue will be raised here but hopefully handled better as you said.

Renu toh unique piece thi yaar...this Devrani can't be as amazing...lol...basically a lot of the characters are watered down versions of the ones in NBT๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: raokrithika

sahi  kaha ..sanjay is getting sweeter n sweeter  day by day๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved the way whn he always tell woh shruthi hai maa...so much is hidden in it...respect thr pure frndship ... loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
specially dinner scene was superb it was just a good frnd  who make to meet shruthi n family to greet children n have good time with them...aww...sanjay is so sweet.

I dnt think shruthi vl distance her self after her mom in law's lecture.. thnk evn she may give the same answer as sanjay  that he is sanjay my best frnd ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

bt yes if sanjay shows more concern thn ...u knw girls hav ths 6th sense๐Ÿ˜‰

n Ami I hope her views regarding sanjay wont change  after hearing the convo b/w granny n mom๐Ÿ˜•

I think this will be a test of their understanding...as of now Sanjay hasn't done anything in that sense for Shruti to take his concern in that sense...for her sixth sense to get activated๐Ÿ˜†

The thing is...Sanjay doesn't ever question why he is so constantly concerned about Shruti and her family...to him it's as natural as breathing...so right now there isn't any room for his feelings to take a different color...

I think with time, as Sanjay-Shruti's bond is tested...by society or any other issues, that is when their feelings might evolve...but I love their current equation...which doesn't need labels and is based on such pure emotion.

I also hope Ami doesn't do something strange after hearing the convo b/w her grandma and mother...hopefully she'll show faith in her Sanjay uncle too.
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the replies and comments, everyone!๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Anu ๐Ÿค—

Nice post by u dear! ๐Ÿ‘

P.S Can u pls make Sanjay - Shruti siggy from office scene & family dinner car scene? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks, Swetha!

LOL yeah I intend to make more stuff on them...just need to find some time *sigh*๐Ÿ˜†