Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Swetha!

LOL yeah I intend to make more stuff on them...just need to find some time *sigh*๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah. ๐Ÿ˜† I'l b looking fwd to ur stuff on Sanjay - Shruti .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S do have a look at this Sbb segment on Manav - Gauthami .. :P
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks!

Yes, I love the natural ease in their relationship...no awkwardness over TYPICAL cliched crap.
@ bold:Totally agree.
@bold: Great point and very true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Thanks.

I really like Sonals writing. The characters just grow on you.Like at present simply love Sanjay n Shruti.You just start loving the characters not because they do something Mahaan but something that normal people do.

Sonal is deffo going through an NBT hangover...lol...so yeah sautela issue will be raised here but hopefully handled better as you said. 
It does seem like she too is suffering from Nbt hangover like us. ๐Ÿ˜† Woh chhez hi kuchh khaas thi.

Renu toh unique piece thi yaar...this Devrani can't be as amazing...lol...basically a lot of the characters are watered down versions of the ones in NBT๐Ÿ˜† I have not liked a vamp so much in any other show. It was a mix of the character and the actor herself  MR n Renu- Guruwhat a pair!

spidie thumbnail

I think this will be a test of their understanding...as of now Sanjay hasn't done anything in that sense for Shruti to take his concern in that sense...for her sixth sense to get activated๐Ÿ˜†

The thing is...Sanjay doesn't ever question why he is so constantly concerned about Shruti and her family...to him it's as natural as breathing...so right now there isn't any room for his feelings to take a different color...

I think with time, as Sanjay-Shruti's bond is tested...by society or any other issues, that is when their feelings might evolve...but I love their current equation...which doesn't need labels and is based on such pure emotion.

@ bold: Word. Very  beautifully summed up .
I also hope Ami doesn't do something strange after hearing the convo b/w her grandma and mother...hopefully she'll show faith in her Sanjay uncle too.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

I really like Sonals writing. The characters just grow on you.Like at present simply love Sanjay n Shruti.You just start loving the characters not because they do something Mahaan but something that normal people do.

So true about Sonal's writing...the characters grow on you due to their simple, heartwarming interactions...the magic is in the small everyday things...the little conversations, the little gestures, the little inside jokes...Sonal knows how to weave these in naturally into the script๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

By the way I wonder how she came on board the show...the initial writer was someone else and then suddenly within a few days Sonal was writing...now she's handling both script and story so I guess that will give her a broad handle on the overall storyline...hope she is able to give us some interesting stuff in the coming days too.

Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Anu ๐Ÿค—
Have a look at this latest spoiler from ZA productions .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

spidie thumbnail

So true about Sonal's writing...the characters grow on you due to their simple, heartwarming interactions...the magic is in the small everyday things...the little conversations, the little gestures, the little inside jokes...Sonal knows how to weave these in naturally into the script๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

By the way I wonder how she came on board the show...the initial writer was someone else and then suddenly within a few days Sonal was writing...now she's handling both script and story so I guess that will give her a broad handle on the overall storyline...hope she is able to give us some interesting stuff in the coming days too.

I am also wondering how is she doing the screenplay. I think Sonal herself said in an interview that she will not do screenplay in any serials. But the fact that she is doing both has increased my expectations from the show. Me too hoping that she gives some interesting stuff.๐Ÿ˜ŠShe has that quality of giving some amazing tracks when its least expected. 
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha!!! You mentioned your crush on Sanjay here too ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Righhht at this point! Some things can't be 'coincidence' alone, soul sistaaa! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
ps: Yes, obviously, I'm reading up the posts. The latest one time brilliance, irrespective.