CMH Club - Back in Action!

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This club is for people who wish to the join the CMH (City Mental Hospital)...  We reserve beds for members who loose their brains while watching the show, people who cant stand the screen play, who cant stand mamta crying and bua's = HARI OM HARI OM...

you have to watch MAMTA regularly, you have to love Andy (u can like sid too)...  u have loose your witts watching the Screen Play and hearing the Dialogues....

Andy(guest of honor),

Sree (CEO)

Anju(President)

Niti (founder)

Leena (UFO - b/c of her alien concepts of dulhan and mamta)

Chitra (VP)

Andy: Mamta.. Mamta... Mamta...

Sree:  andy... mamta ke pass jao

Anju: Good for nothing, Mentally retarted,  Born Idiot, Highly Qualified duffer - Mamta  😡

Niti: (will edit it, once i ask niti)

Leena: Vidya ka next bettter half kaun???

Chitra: Am i sane? or am i insane?? wait, no, im Sane.. NO, im insane!!!

All other members, please send me or Niti a PM and we will reserve a bed at the CMH for you...

Please feel free to make sigys here.. post your comments..

Note: to be a part of CMH, u have to be crazy... any signs of being sane - the member will be out of the CMH club!!!  also, if u see any bloopers, please write them here.. 😆

Edited by anju0930 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK, the CEO signs in, with the Mantra - Akku, Mamta Ke Paaas Jao... 😳 😳 😳
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok...a little late to sign in......

as the founder of CMH,I'am here to advertise....it's a very very nice place...u can do whatever u want...u all maddies(mamta viewers 😆 ) will be well taken care of...only a few beds r vacant...so hurry up

I was admitted in ICU yesterday but got shifted to room bcse I showed some improvement after watching Akku's wide open eyes...but nurses complained that I also hv started a 'mantra'

yeh kya agnipariksha hai 'mamta'(aired on Zee tv on weekdays at 7pm 🤣 )..... 😆 😕
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti_26

ok...a little late to sign in......

as the founder of CMH,I'am here to advertise....it's a very very nice place...u can do whatever u want...u all maddies(mamta viewers 😆 ) will be well taken care of...only a few beds r vacant...so hurry up

I was admitted in ICU yesterday but got shifted to room bcse I showed some improvement after watching Akku's wide open eyes...but nurses complained that I also hv started a 'mantra'

yeh kya agnipariksha hai 'mamta'(aired on Zee tv on weekdays at 7pm 🤣 )..... 😆 😕

hahaha niti

as they say, its better late than never!!!!!! 😆 btw, is that your mantra????? 😕 hehehehe j/k

yaar, me and sree have been in ICU all day... saturday sunday free!!!!!

and then back to ICU on monday and tuesday, then sree will be in the ICU on wednesday... then thursday friday me again!!!!! this is one confusing roller coster!!!!!! 🤪

niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju0930

hahaha niti

as they say, its better late than never!!!!!! 😆 btw, is that your mantra????? 😕 hehehehe j/k

yaar, me and sree have been in ICU all day... saturday sunday free!!!!!

and then back to ICU on monday and tuesday, then sree will be in the ICU on wednesday... then thursday friday me again!!!!! this is one confusing roller coster!!!!!! 🤪

as u wish...Anju...make it my 'mantra'.or 'tantra'😆...btw enjoy the holidays ..u hv only 2 days ....enjoy max.................u can expect to see me in ICU on monday night..after 7.30 pm I may get admitted there again ..let's see what's in store for us😕😆

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
    😍
Ok, now im bored!!!!!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi all! UFO officially entering the premises!😆😆 still not getting over sachin's statment about divyanka. looks like anand had to wait for a while. to top all this up comes ajay. lols!😆😆

anyways, saw mamta today. was impressed with satya's acting. the only good thing in this show till akshay comes back. at least her acting doesn't drive me up the damn wall.🤣🤣🤣

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god!!! All are going totally insane.. My God!!! Ok fine , i have been released from ICU on 2 days permission...  😆  😆  😆  😉

But i need to get admitted there on Monday before 7 pm.. This is the strict advise givne by the doctor.. so see ya all after the weekend.. Have a good SANE weekend, if possible. Meet you all again, on an INSANE JOURNEY in MAMTALAND on Monday..  🤣
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Oh my god!!! All are going totally insane.. My God!!! Ok fine , i have been released from ICU on 2 days permission...  😆  😆  😆  😉

But i need to get admitted there on Monday before 7 pm.. This is the strict advise givne by the doctor.. so see ya all after the weekend.. Have a good SANE weekend, if possible. Meet you all again, on an INSANE JOURNEY in MAMTALAND on Monday..  🤣

seriously guys.. please enjoy your weekend.. and give me a break too.. i dont htink i'll come online at all till monday afternoon... ahhh who am i kidding? im so addicted to the show, i'll probably come online more in the weekend since i cant watch it..... yes.. i have lost it!!!!!! sre, eeven though, u'll be addmited in the ICU.. i'll be the one getting the electric shocks.. since i update!!!! 😕

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahah,I am late,coz i am the VP.Yahan kya ho raha hai.we don't have beds for same people.Only insanes are allowed here.
Am I sane or insane..mein kaun hoon? hahaha mein VP hoon... 😆 😆 😆

See guys,what mamta has done to me,ahhahaha 😆