Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
in his first epi i thought neev was very bad...i mean i cud see tht he's a new comer..but not tht bad for a new comer.......but thn again it was jus sooo sad tht ekta chose EIJAZ KHAN n tht neev dude to share the same screen...i mean i was tryin not to luk at eijaz tht much n instead focus on neev-prachi....but i cudnt help my self jus comparing him with eijaz....anyhoo...i think neev will develop n prove himself to us avid ekta serial watchers
buttercup thumbnail
i dont find any reason for him to be replaced as of yet.
he is doing a good job 😊
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is too early to judge....maybe a month later....we may all be in love with him...who knows...the chemistry between neev-prachi is good atleast
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
you can't judge a person from two-three episodes....well i love him he is good and funny too and he shares great chemistry with prachi even my mom likes him she too sees kayamath and finds him cute and funny

agree neha if eijoo-neev together my eyes only sees eijoo and nothing else not even prachi

but i love prachi she is a good actress i have seen her first serial online it was nice and she was the main lead there too

but from the heros of her first serial and neev she shares great chemistry with neev