Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-183

Arnav and Khushi's relationship is growing by leaps and bounds. It is transcending towards zenith. Aisa lagraha hai ki Iss pyaar ko naam milhi jayegi. I assumed so, when I first watched the episode. But unfortunately it didn't happen; instead our heart broke into million pieces.

Payal and Khushi are getting emotional. Payal is leaving her parent's house forever. She is going to start a new phase of her life. So obviously she is woebegone. Moreover Khushi's emotional attayachar is making her more sad. Khushi gives Payal a hanky where she embroidered her and Akash's name She banters her that it's not for wiping her tears, cause DM will never let her cry . She will use it when she will catch cold, like the way she got runny nose in childhood. Bua also gets emotional to see their two daughters. She is upset that  one is leaving today and another will leave soon also. Khushi retorts back,  she will not gonna leave her so easily. Who knew that the capricious destiny fulfilled bua's untold wish. Along with Payal khushi also will leave them.

Nk is recording every bit of the wedding in his camera. How cum he missed Khushi's asperity to shyam or Shyam's lascivious look to Khushi. NK comes to smiling Shyam, who is exulting in mirth. He sarcastically asks him why he is so happy, cause he thinks nobody remains happy after marriage, or di is not home, so that he is getting happy. Or does he want to give Akash some marriage tips? I must say NK is smart. He almost caught his shenanigan. Shyam is about to tell him something, but can't complete as the door bell rings.

The gupta family arrive at RM for the wedding. What a weird wedding, the bride came to groom's house! Payal supposed to come with bridal attire, but she is also wearing a normal saree. Mami was right, why to send it to her house as she was coming there.

Everybody greets them warmly. Arnav also comes there to see Khushi I guess. He was getting restless to see her. Both look at each other with loving eyes. Shyam groans inwardly to see the love in their eyes. Nani is so happy to see them. She tells Payal that she will not gonna let her go this time. Khushi gets emotional to hear this. Her jiji is really leaving them. Tears well up in her eyes. All goes in, but she is still standing there trying to grasp the fact. Arnav comes forward offers her his hanky to wipe her tears. Khushi is trying to say him why she is upset, but she is in impediment. Arnav says her meekly,

Your sister is getting married. She will gonna leave you forever, I understand.

Khushi wipes her tears with his hanky and gives it back  last time when he offered her tissue, she didn't take it, wiped her tears and nose with her dupatta.

Is it necessary to cry all the time...he jests her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. She gets a bit upset at his banter. She walks away. Arnav calls her back,

Khushi

She turns and he says,

Tumse bath karni hai...need to talk to you

Kiss bare mein...about what?

Baas karni hai..just to talk to you

Shyam is exasperating to see them amorous to each other. He calls Arnav and comes forward tell him that Akash wants him to stay with him. He doesn't want Arnav to say anything to Khushi. he is a smart fellow, must have guessed what Arnav will tell to Khushi. he already saw love in Arnav's eyes for Khushi. Arnav reluctantly leaves and looks at khushi. khushi is repulsive to shyam. She doesn't even look at him. When Arnav leaves he comes to talk wto her. But Khushi doesn't let him talk and walks away. Shyam is enraging, he avows, khushiji, this time I will not let you go without listening to me.

Shyam's effrontery is getting unbearable. I was feeling like kill him.

By the poolside, Arnav is giving Akash his sherwani. Arnav is acting waywardly. He is in haste. When Akash asks him why he is in hurry he tells him, not him but Akash is in hurry to meet Khushi. Akash is surprised to hear Khushi's name. He mends himself that Payal. So Mr. Raizada is in hurry to meet Khushi.

We all know how crazy Khushi is! And her craziness increases more at Arnav's utterly preposterous behavior. Payal is not finding her ear-rings, so she asks Khushi. but she is prattling in her delirium. She is so worried for the Jhumke. Payal is baffled to see her nervousness, where she is supposed to be nervous as she is getting married. Khushi is nervous in anticipation, what her laad governor will tell her.

Akash reminds Arnav that he is not allowed to meet Payal before marriage. But Arnav  seems is not understanding anything.

Khushi is in embroilment. She is fidgeting, her words are incoherent, she is literally hyperventilating. She tells Payal to get ready soon. She needs to go down and meet arnav. Cause arnav wanted to talk to her. Payal asks her what's the matter. But Khushi  doesn't know the matter, so she just leaves. Payal looks a bit tensed.

Shyam is pretending, how he will cry to hear the news of anjali's death. He will be so sad and will ask help from Khushi. the rogue is smiling devilishly gosh I got so scared. You know I never rewatched this scene. I always skipped it, today I have to watch it to write the update. he is just a perverted psycho.

. So many things happened today. Arnav went to Khushi's home, arranged truck full of leaf, fed the guests as waiter, Khushi came to RM with guests, Khushi went back to home, the Gupta family gave emotional farewell to Payal, and then all came back again to RM. but Anjali didn't visit any mandir yet. Or moreover the leaked gas tank should be emptied by this time. But she is still on the road. It seems like she was in the car forever. Nani is really mad at her. When nani got her call, she shows her frustration, why she is taking too much time. Anjali's car starts to shake. The driver tells her that the break is not working. The car is now moving crazily on the road. Anjali hangs up the phone. Nani gets more worried and her phone is not also getting connected. Mama consoles her, but nani is still tensed, she will be relieved when she will come back home safe and sound. Shyam who was passing them mutters himself

Jaan ayegi nahi, jaan jayegi...she will not come alive, she will be dead. forgive me, but rani saheba will not come soon.

Gosh everytime Shyam appears in the screen, I gets scared. Is he a human or a devil? Can a human being gets delectable at somebody's demise.

Arnav and Khushi meet again. Khushi's heart is racing and her breathing is haywire. Romantic note of Rabba vey is playing in the BG. They look at each other in enthrallment.

Aap humse kuch...you wanted something. Khushi begins as her hazel eyes flickers and reflects her inner conflicting emotions.

Bath karma chata hoon...wants to talk. he replies her with insanely seductive timbre of his voice, with so much gentlness. He starts to move forward to her and almost involuntarily she steps back. Prowling leisurely toward her now, Arnav is starring at her assiduously.

Khushi, mein tumse...I want to

Aap...humse...you..to me...she is edging towards a chasm. She is in impediment, can't even talk properly. They get interrupted by some passing guests. Arnav again starts to walk towards her and she steps back until she got obstructed by the wall. His gaze is fixed to her. He notices something on the dresser beside her. He frowns and lifts his hand beside her face.

Kya... Arnavji...aap...ye kya..what Arnavji..what is

Maelstrom of sensation is making her more and more tizzy in every moment. Arnav is not taking his eyes off from her for a single moment. He seems putting something on the mirror beside her.

Arnavji...khushi asks him again

Hmm  a deep sexy husky reply. He seems lost in her completely. His phone starts to ring, but he is oblivion of everything. Khushi tells him about his phone. But he is not feeling to answer it this time. He gets the phone out from his pocket, but turned off. On the night of diwali, same way his phone intervened them. That night he extricated Khushi in ambiguity, but today he is free from all kind of inhibition. Cause he is just so sure of his feelings for Khushi. But he can't continue, as their servant comes and tells him that nani is calling him. He goes to meet nani, but turns back. Khushi asks him what? He points his finger to the mirror. Khushi turns and sees that he put a bindi there. When Khushi sees her reflection in the mirror, the bindi is just on the right place of her forehead on her reflection. The look of surprised pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. He smiles at her. Khushi also smiles at him shyly. A deep shade of crimson suffuses her face. He turns to leave, but looks back at her to see her reaction. They smile at each other lovingly. Rabba vey in the BG depicts the love in their heart.

The guy comes again to let him know that nani is calling him, everybody is waiting for him. Arnav doesn't want to leave Khushi alone. But he has to as nani is calling incessantly. I wish he never gets her out of sight today. So that shyam couldn't concoct his snide plan.

Khushi takes the bindi from the mirror and puts it on her forehead with lots of love. She is smiling in coy. A frisson of excitement runs down her body. Finally her Arnavji showed his love for her. He gave her bindi, which is the symbol of a bride. He wants to make her his bride.

Shyam who was witnessing the whole thing gets flagrant. He is tremulous in rage, he grumbles

Khushiji this bindi is marked with my name. Today rani saheba will die and your sindoor also will be in my name.

He is snorting his rage. He comes to the hall and looks at everywhere mutters himself that it's the time to mourn. Poor payal. It seems like there will be no marriage for you tonight.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gj35q_AWNtY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj35q_AWNtY

credit goes to nandini

plz ignore typo, I didn't proofread.

lovely again 
as i not watched episode 
but it not needed 
it has refreshed all 
loved every thing 
and song was superb 
thanks for pm
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ina,

about dear snake being the ultimate cupid i couldn't agree more.

there was arnav ji playing with bangles nad bindi... rather slow about certain things, would have taken an eternity to say the L word... shyam by doing what he did, awoke the wild alpha man in the asr type... and that "mine, mine," thing just kicked in... beyond dimag... even beyond dil... what a place from which he reached out and grasped her hand and said... shadi karni hogi... mujhse.

please come to the new thread... we are slowly going crazy over this.

here's the link. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92787950

Thanks for sharing the link, Indi!
I feel terrible for having been out of this thread for so long...whenever i get time...i just jump in and just browse through some posts...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ina,

don't feel bad, just come when you can... always good to see you.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 177 - Episode 178

What if I had lost you?

A desperate search for a lowly girl
The task taken, to appease the restless soul
A tug felt, when she left with someone else
The heart yearns, while the sturdy wall melts

A broken bangle, a solitary sandal,
Found on the road, thoughts in a tangle
A slip, a tumble, a fall, a fumble
Hitch in the breath, mind in a jumble

Panic stricken, amidst faltering fears
A sweet familiar voice fell on his ears
A soothing vision on the rearview seen
Refreshing relief felt in his whole being

Feel her, touch her, her face he had to hold
With anger and concern, he spoke words of gold
Do you even know what I have gone through?
What if ... what if I had lost you?

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

What if I lost you?

What if ... what if I lost you?

Durga...๐Ÿ˜Š

BEAUTIFUL...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

You really gone so far this time...really really heart touching .

Hitch in the breath, mind in a jumble๐Ÿ‘

He was having sansain ruk jana moment...no matter what.and that is coming in the very next epi...
Outstandingโญ๏ธ edits...way to go Durga...all rounder.
poems,updates,translations,stories,edits ...we are having a winner here...๐Ÿ‘

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

What if I lost you?

Wow Durga... Amazing๐Ÿ‘ U beautifully described Arnav's panic & relief ๐Ÿ‘
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Durga fabulous poem   and the  edits too

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

What if I lost you?

Durga, what  another gorgeous one by you. the whole thing is great but my fav lines in purple. Sobti was so good here portraying a man whose wall is truly melting, losing something he holds so dear...his control.

uff the fear and frustration as he  tells here  how he's looking for her like a mad man and "tum yah cha-?" frea and frustration reaches new heights and converts into anger "tum yahan chane kha rahi ho!"๐Ÿ˜† poor guy, kya kar diya Khushi ned iske saath? thanks for this treat Durga! you are so good at this!! btw lov the edits and thos caps..uff!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

What if I lost you?

Oh wow, this is outstanding!  ๐Ÿ‘  You beautiful depicted his state of mind!  I especially love the purple parts!  Awesome edits, Durga!  Thanks for sharing!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Arshi, @AD, @chalhov, @Ami, @Kate

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my poem. It gives me great joy to see that you loved the lines so much.

Thanks for the all rounder compliment Arshi. I unknowingly keep doing that, Jack of all trades, master of none. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yes Ami, he was going insane searching for her and she was busy bargaining chanas. ๐Ÿ˜† He had to burst out on her.

Thanks all for loving my edits too. Started downloading the epis slowly and steadily, so can't resist capturing and making the edits. Thanks Kate and Arshi for the tips on downloading. ๐Ÿ˜Š