Update for 29th August - Detailed

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The Episode begins with Vikram entering his Office cabin and Pooja follows him ,
Pooja- says so don't you believe it( that i am the new MD)  ? Even i  didn't believe it when your dad had to give in to my demand, but he didn't have any choice ?I had asked him toi give you , but he said thats impossible . But i made it possible . Now i have both the MD's post of the Singhania group of company and you .
Vikram -- dad may have made you the MD of the Company., but you can't be mine as i am engaged to Shyamlee
Pooja-  don't be upset you might get engaged to Shyamlee and will marry her ,and offically we will be divorced  but unoffically i'll spend more time with you . I'll spend 16 hours of a day with you in the office . Won't that be fun .Won't you welcome the new MD ?

Shyamlee's House - Shymaleee and  Rashmi are arguing:-

Shyamlee - didi its our fault , we should have waited for siddhant . I told my Siddhant wouldn't cheat me
Rashmi - Don't you believe Siddhant i am sure he is lieng . He is making excuses he should have been there that day on time .Its a big city he could have taken you anywhere .
Shyamlee- You are missunderstanding him
Rashmi - Its not me its you who. Now you should not think about Siddhant now you are engaged to Vikram ,
Shyamlee- How can i forget Siddhant , i love him . Our love is true . Please help us again
Rashmi- No , I will not help you .Even if it is true , still you have to forget Siddhant as you are engaged to Vikram

Mr.Singhania's Cabin
 Vikram walks in to Singhania's dad and confronts him , dad what is the meaning of this why did you make Pooja the MD
Singhania- i didn't have the time to consult you
Vikram - so you had no choice?
Singhania- She wasn't willing to sign the divorce papers.And then you and Shyamlee wouldn't have got engaged . I gave it a lot of thought.
Vikram - Dad you made a mistake in making pooja the MD ,oneday you will regret it !Trust me !!

Shyamlee's house
Shyamlee is in her room , crying and remembering her sisters words a while ago , and thinks aloud , no i can't forget Siddhant , and i can't marry anybody else.
She calls Siddhant ,and is waiting for him to pick up her call , and is again regretting aloud , what have i done , why didn't i wait for Siddhant , now he isn't speaking to me , what shall i do now , where do i look for him

Singhania group of Industries -MD's Cabin

Pooja is looking at the MD's chair and smirks, she sits and calls someone
phone rings , Sharda picks up ,
Pooja - Mrs S .How are u ?
S- How dare u call here , you fraud , you cheat !!!!!!
Pooja-, you can call me what ever , but do you want to know where am i speaking from ,
S-who cares ,
P- Nooooo you will care , i am speaking from the Singhania group of co's MD's chamber , i don't think you got the news, i have been appointed by Mr. Singhania as the new MD ,
So shocked are you , won't u congratulate
S- So you were bought ,
P-No i bought Mr.S , Who know my position might be more imp than Mr.S and V ,
S-U fraud , cheat . I'll see you !!
P- It was u who said not to get to pleased with taking a few drops from the ocean . I took your advice .Now i'll drink the complete ocaen and nobody will realise it , you must feel like snakes are crawling all over your body.

Sharda and Kanhaiya are talking

Kanhaiya taunts her - So she pulled the floor from your feet and you fell on your face., i am impressed by P , sister this is real clever person. You thought you had her ,but she failed you , she has more brains than you etc etc .
Sharda screams do you think i''ll let go off her so easily , i'll take revenge.

Shyamlee's House
Raghu speaks to Rashmi - he says i just spoke to the T.A about the Maurtitus trip , how many passports did you give , you gave only 2 , Rashmi says no i did give 3 , the T.A must have misplaced it ,
Raghu calls Shyamlee  and asks her where is your passpost , tell me the truth , Shyamlee looks cornered and says , enough didi i will tell Jiju everything , Rashmi panics , Shyamlee says today i will tell you the complete truth....as she is about to speak , she holds her head and staggers on her feet and falls , Rashmi holds her and cries , whats happened to you , open you eyes !!

Rashmi brings Shyamlee coffee and asks her how are you feeling
Shyamlee -Don't feel like it
Rashmi -And what were you going to tell Jiju
Jiju enters and calls Rashmi, and tells her to call the Dr , as she isn't well , its imp to get her check up done.

Vikram's cabin

Pooja is looking at Vikram from the glass window of his cabin and then she walks in
pooja why did u shut the door ,
P- don't woory Vikram , the staff is gone
V-what do u want , she approaches him and bends over him
P -you
V- pooja what nonsense is this
Pooja -nonsense
V- Pooja this is a office
P- So we can go elsewhere
V-leave me alone
P- I can't tolerate your distance , I am your wife , not divorced , if i want to come near you whats wrong with that
V- Pooja its late ,go home
P- Allright i'll go home as long as u drop me

Shyamlee's House:-

Raghuveer is pacing up and down, Rashmi is looking tensed , when the Dr comes out of the room  and says Shyamlee is pregnant.
Raghuveer looks thoughtfull and Rashmi looks shocked.

preview - Mr.Singhania's talking to Sharda "you became my wife , isn't that enough" Sharda says" not untill Ravi gets married"
Shyamlee is speaking to Siddhant and tells him thatJiju has locked me at home
Raghu tells Rashmi" Shyamlee must get an abortion" , and Shyamlee looks shocked .

Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Indygirl !!!! Lovely update !!!

Looking forward to see more of it. 👏
jprasad thumbnail
thanks for the update. I caught the show today! It is pretty interesting.

😛
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! My uncles have the channel and have watched it, and since theres the free preview, i like it so far!
crazy_hemal thumbnail
oh yah !!!! $$$$ they r great updates written intellectually.
crazy_hemal thumbnail
U rock the updates. they became very interesting.
❤️
aayushi thumbnail
hi guys, i m new here. i just started watching this show from y'day. i have a question if some one can help me. is siddhant dead? if not, where is he?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: aayushi

hi guys, i m new here. i just started watching this show from y'day. i have a question if some one can help me. is siddhant dead? if not, where is he?

Not dead , but seems to have disapeared somewhere !! He definately cheated Shyamlee, he was seen taking money from Singhania !
TD.FAN thumbnail
thanx so much for the update