Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxainy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks klueless

finally we r getting back on track slowly we r getting there

i agree with you he should of gone n gotten him some ice cream Edited by xxainy - 17 years ago
ashi_sweetie thumbnail
hmm yeh y didnt jai go? 😕
bt its gd dat jigy is in pain 😆 😆
Love_ya_vinit thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the great update!!!
dudeman thumbnail
Thanks. Edited by dudeman - 17 years ago
afg-forever thumbnail
thanks for the Update

how did j&b escape????

this left me clueless 😕
vineeshaa thumbnail
Thanx for the update.Is Abhi a Dr or a nurse. She can administer drip or injection! 😉 😉 😉
jellyjam thumbnail
maybe the icecream part is next. atleast i hope. this episode seems on teh move for a closer view of jb
shijhu thumbnail
ohh i think pia is doing all dis she after all can go to any extent uska kya bharosa thanx klue for d update
MehekRaj104 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

KS, which used to be my favorite serial, has degraded dismally. It is totally disjointed now.

I hope the writers know what they are doing. At times an issue is dragged endlessly. At other times, like now, too much happens within a single episode without heed to credibility, reasoning, feasibility.

Different plots/tracks are shabbily strung together just to provide an episode on time. No attention is paid to quality or to attract/hold viewers. The viewers are being totally taken for granted.

As a viewer looking for a quality soap with strong likable characters, good performances and interesting, fresh and logical themes, I feel totally cheated. The current happenings insult a viewer's intelligence and sensibilities, also insult the actors who deserve a better storytelling, direction and editing to showcase their proven talents.

KS now seems to be at a point of no return. The way things are going I dont think it can redeem itself and reclaim its past glory. The fall has come too soon and the serial is undoubtedly doomed.

If meeting deadlines is the problem, I would rather that the show take a holiday to can adequate quality episodes with well thought out and well-woven plots/storyline before resuming. What do you you all think of this idea?