Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think it's quite juvenile to think that the blame is restricted by some intangible boundaries to one, and only one, character alone. Asad was at fault, and so was Zoya. So I guess, they do deserve each other? Both of them are fools. ðŸ˜†
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

So!? What if Asad tells her that he will have to murder her will she agree!? She made her decision! It is her fault!

He didn't give her a choice. He dragged her out. She did protest an make it clear she doesnt want this. She even ran away when the qazi wanted them to sign the nikaanama. I'm sorry. But although she made a choice, it was under coerssion. So I still can't not say that he didn't force her. Like I said. I take back saying he's a hypocrite. But I still think he was wrong. In the WAY he did what he did. It was not his choice to make. Yet he made it for her.

Originally posted by: mochhug

He didn't give her a choice. He dragged her out. She did protest an make it clear she doesnt want this. She even ran away when the qazi wanted them to sign the nikaanama. I'm sorry. But although she made a choice, it was under coerssion. So I still can't not say that he didn't force her. Like I said. I take back saying he's a hypocrite. But I still think he was wrong. In the WAY he did what he did. It was not his choice to make. Yet he made it for her.

please she did have a choice! No one held her hand and make her sign the papers! Nor was anyone pointing a gun towards her!!!but yes Zoya did protest and was not fully up for it that I agree with Edited by studentofdayear - 10 years ago
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Monica (: I see where you're coming from, but I guess everyone has a different way of looking at things. I personally feel that everyone has been as stupid as each other in this entire series of events, so I can't pin the blame on any one character.

That said, you're entitled to your opinion, so I really feel that there's no need to retract it! It's an open forum, you're allowed to share your views as they are (:
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha789

i hate gul for ruing asad lifeee

😆 ðŸ˜† 

Gul is a real-life person. The producer of the show. Asad is a fictional character within that show. She hasn't ruined anyone's life. Possibly character butchering (No, I don't believe that his character has been butchered. It's pretty consistent to be honest. He started off as a fool who fell for his brother's manipulative tactics and he has stayed the same way ever since). 

Just thought I'd clarify that.