plzz add me in pm list

Thanks so much..I have added you to pm list..😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anu91

nice update...

shree liza tom and jerry...
love sam aisha scene...sam start to feel for aisha...
there group chatting was awesome one...
arjun unnderstand his team very well...
lovely part...
thanks for PM dr...

hey I am glad you liked the update..I am glad you like the group chat thing..I know Arjun is Arjun..nothing can hide from him..
And yes I am update next part in like 5 min..after I finish responding to everyone...
U can call me Rati..
thanks again😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asapom

awesome update 

continue soon and pls add me in ur pm list

Thanks so much and I have added you to pm list..😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Nice update...gosh I am more excited abt the new entry...
Hope get likes Saakshi, am waiting to see a jealous ACP akdu

thanks so much esha.😊 I am so glad you liking the new entry..we will definitely see some green ACP..but it will be slow proces..I hope  you like how I am going to introduce him in the story😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking the story...Its awesome feeling for a writer like me( who is not even professional writer 😊) when everybody likes my story..it really means a lot to me...

Chapter 3

Around 11.30

Everybody left to meet Commissioner Mr. Lalit Juneja in his office

ETF team: Jai hind sir

Sameer and Arjun sat while everybody else was standing.

Commissioner: Jai hind team. Team I have called you here because of important reason. All of you are aware of this fact that crime against women is increasing so much now a days. We have to do something for it. It's our duty to ensure that women are safe and secure. I know police will handle all the security measures that we are going to take but I want ETF to provide me the valuable suggestions too that we can take in order to make this environment safer for women.

Sameer: You are right sir. This is really serious matter. Pehle woh delhi rape case and recently Mumbai rape case.

Sakshi: These are only few of the cases that come under attention because of media otherwise crime against women is increasing at rapid pace. It's the mentality of the men that needs to be changed.

Ayesha: Sakshi is right sir. Such heinous crimes happen against innocent girls and then some people still have audacity to say that "What were women doing outside so late at night"? I mean why not.

Sakshi: Right Ayesha. Today women are no less and are excelling in every field of life and then also there are male chavnist pigs (MCP) that want women to be only confided to four walls of house.

Ayesha: Right. Also because of these crimes, parents are so scared to even send their daughters out and also if these crimes keep on increasing then this will really affect the futures of young girls. Parents won't send them to colleges outside their homes and if they did, they will be always worried. Earlier also due to issues related to dowries and marriages, girls were considered big burden and now with these rapes and other crimes, a parent of the girl will find themselves more vulnerable.

Everybody was listening to two ladies verbal exchange and can clearly feel pain and anger against the issue and they understand that too this is indeed serious matter and every woman is worried about this issue.

Commissioner: You are absolutely right ladies and that's why police department have decided to take strict measures against it and If we all work together, we will be able to bring some change.

Team: Yes sir.

They were all about to leave when they were stopped by the voice of the Commissioner

Commissioner: Guys I forgot to tell you, I have a kept small party at my farm house tonight. People from police department and their families are invited and I want all of you to come too and it's an order. Everybody should come. Arjun you too.

Sameer: Sir party for which occasion?

Commissioner: Waise hi Sameer after 3-4 months, I keep a small get together for the people of police team just to appreciate them how hard they work and also all spend good time together with their colleagues and their families. You know life of a police officer is so busy.

Sameer: Ok sir

Commissioner: What's wrong with you Sakshi. You are not happy with the news of party?

Sakshi with the least excited voice: No sir I am happy😔

Commissioner: Lag toh nahin raha. Your face does not say that.

Sakshi made a puppy face now.😔

Commissioner: No Sakshi, don't make this puppy face. I know whats in your mind and my answer is no

Sakshi: Please nah please (again with the puppy face)🥺

Commissioner: Sakshi...Ok I don't know why I have to always agree to your demands. This time I had already decided that I won't call him back but your aunty had told me to let it go. So be happy now. Your partner in crime is coming😡 and he will be here in the evening before party starts. But let me warn you behave yourself. If this time you guys did something, you won't hear the word party again in your life.

Sakshi: flashing her big smile: thanks so much. Really thanks.😃

Team was witnessing the scene between Commissioner Juneja and Sakshi😲. They were really surprised how both were talking to each other. Just like daughter and father. So they know each other from before but who are they talking about?

Commissioner: Ok team, see you in the evening.

Team: Jai Hind sir

In the car

Ayesha: Sakshi tumse Commissioner sir aise kyun baat kar rahe the and whom were you both talking about.

Sakshi: Prem ke bare mein

Ayesha: Prem?

Sakshi: Oh ACP Prem Juneja ke bare mein

Sameer: ACP Prem, He is commissioner sir's son. I have met him few times. Do you know him?

Sakshi: Ya Sameer. We both went to school together in US. So from elementary to high school, we were together and then we both came back to India to do our further studies. I know people do it reverse, they do schooling here and go for further studies abroad but Prem wanted to join police force as his father and I wanted to be crime reporter. So we both came back. So I know Commissioner sir through Prem.

Sameer: Ok

Everybody was quietly listening to Sakshi but one thing was sure whenever she was talking about Prem, one can clearly see mischief in her eyes.

Ayesha: But why did sir did not want his son come to party? And also why was he warning you ki don't behave like last time. What did you guys did last time.

Sakshi: (smilingly): Because in last holi party, it was going very boring, me and Prem put bhang in everyone's thandai and everybody was totally drunk and we made commissioner uncle Veeru from sholay and aunty basanti and commissioner uncle in totally veeru style...mausi ji...enacted whole scene and then me and prem also made a video of that and showed them later.

Suddenly Arjun applied the break and everybody was looking at her face 😲and was making sure what they heard right now was truth or they were just hearing stuff.

The sudden stop of the car made Sakshi realize what she said.

Sakshi: what guys

Everybody started laughing loudly 🤣 they cannot believe. Commissioner of all the people, such a top level police officer behaving like veeru from movie...Even Arjun could not control his laughter this time.

Sakshi: guys please don't tell anyone; otherwise Commissioner Uncle will encounter us. Waise bhi woh video dikha dikha kar, mein aur Prem, uncle se bahut saare perks le chooke hain...

Finally they all controlled their laughter and resumed their drive towards the office and also Shree, chotu and liza were persuading Sakshi to show them the video but Sakshi was adamant not to because that was personal joke between her and Prem and she does not want to malign the reputation of Commissioner sir by showing to others.

At the party

Sameer and Arjun came together. Sameer was wearing nice black suit and Arjun nice brown suit

Ayesha, Shree, Chotu, Liza and Sakshi were coming together.

Sameer: Yeh baaki team abhi tak nahin ayi

Arjun: aa jaaye gi Sam, You know all them. Toofan hai sab ke sab. Acha hai araam se aaye. Todi shanti toh hai jana.

Sameer: Arjun tum bhi nah

Suddenly they saw Shree and Chotu entering the party and coming towards them

Sameer: Hey baki sab kahan hai. I thought they were coming with you

Shree: Kya batau sir. They all came with me. They all went to restroom. They were saying ek baar dress fix kar kar aate hain. You cannot believe sir, how much these girls take time to get ready. Meh aur chotu to bore hi ho gaye.

Liza was the first one to enter. She was wearing the following dress.

Shree's jaw dropped for a second😲. Even though all the ladies have come with them only but all were wearing jackets on top of their dresses. She was looking smoking hot.

Chotu: Yaar Shree, Liza kitni hot lag rahi hai😉

Shree: without even realizing: Haan yaar❤️❤️

Chotu: kya baat hai Shree😉

Shree then realized what he had just said. I mean teek taak lag rahi hai. He cannot believe he was thinking of Liza like that. Come on Shree get a grip.

Now Ayesha enters the party wearing this:

She hated Sakshi and Liza for persuading her to wear a saree. It was so hard to handle but she entered the party hall with such a pose and dignity that everybody was staring at her.

It was time for Sameer to get shocked and surprised Ayesha was looking breath taking in saree. It was so different than seeing her in work clothes. Saree were hugging her at right places and were adding to her beauty and were really showing her beautiful figure. He also felt angered and jealous because lots of guys were looking towards her with jaws dropped and he does not like it. He felt like somebody was piercing nails through his heart. 

On the other side, Ayesha saw Sameer staring at her 😳😳😳and immediately blush☺️☺️☺️ came across her face. Also he was looking so handsome in Black suit. She walked to where her team was standing avoiding other people's stares.

Now finally it was time for Sakshi to enter the party.

Sakshi was wearing following anarkali

Everybody's head now again turned towards the door.

Team saw Sakshi entering.

Shree to Chotu: Sakshi is looking so beautiful😊.

Chotu: Haan Shree

Arjun eyes also followed to the door after listening to Shree.

She indeed was looking very beautiful in the anarkali. Totally mesmerizing and angelic. Not bad Miss. Publicist is looking very pretty. Suddenly he realized what he was thinking. What the hell Arjun what are you thinking. He diverted his focus from Sakshi to Sameer but his eyes were constantly stealing glances at her.

Suddenly commissioner Sir came to team: Thanks guys for coming and everybody is looking very nice today.

After that everybody was standing in the groups and were chatting to each other.

Shree: Sakshi kitni boring party hai. Sab apna apna baatein karne mein lage hain

Chotu: Haan Yaar

Sakshi: Haan Yaar it is. Aur abhi tak Prem bhi nahin aaya. Waise yeh waali parties aise hi hoti hai..No fun and no masti.

Arjun: Why cannot you guys behave normal. It's not compulsory that in every party there should be fun and dance and music😡😡😡.

Sakshi, Shree, Chotu and Liza just went quite after listening to him.

Suddenly they heard Commissioner sir at the stage

Commissioner: Thanks everyone for coming and I will like to invite all the couples on the dance floor. Come on everyone, As you know later these kids will take over.

Finally Sameer showed the courage and asked Ayesha for dance☺️☺️. Ayesha was very surprised but happy too.

Sakshi asked Shree and Liza to go and dance too. They were reluctant but went

Some girl came and asked Chotu for dance😆😆. Chotu was blushing too much but still went to dance. Sakshi smiled looking at Chotu. OMG he is so cute. He must be thinking about his 11.30 waali. Chotu ke liye bhi kuch karna pade ga.

Sameer and Ayesha were definitely feeling lot of emotions right now while dancing so close to each other.

Sameer: Ayesha you are looking very beautiful in saree

Ayesha looked towards him with shocked expression😲. Their eyes met at that moment and they forgot that rest of the world even existed around them.

Suddenly Sakshi saw some young teenager coming towards her asking for dance. He had been staring at her and trying to talk to her through several reasons since she entered the party. She wanted to laugh at him because he was such a love-struck teenager. But she does not want to give her wrong indications, hence does not want to dance with him. She was thinking what to do with him.

Suddenly an idea came to her awesome brain.

She went towards Arjun

Sakshi: Arjun will you dance with me

Arjun :😲

He does not know whether he should be angry at her for asking him for dance or applauding her guts for asking him for dance.

Sakshi turned around and saw that the teenager guy was still standing at some distance still thinking that Arjun might say no to her and then he might ask her for dance.

Sakshi: Please Arjun lets dance nah..Everybody is dancing and I am the only one, the beautiful girl is standing at the side not dancing. This is limit you know

Arjun: Shut up Sakshi. I don't want to dance and don't irritate me😡😡😡

Sakshi: Dekho Arjun, since I came that teenage guy is wandering around me and I don't want to insult him or anything. Now he was coming to me asking for dance. I don't want to dance with him and give him wrong indication or anything and also you know how young guys are. If I say no, he might feel insulted since I saw him with his friends before and how sensitive they are these days. I don't want to create a scene. So please dance with me.

Arjun looked towards her and then towards that guy. He knew what she was saying was right but he does not want to dance with her but she was saying with so much persuasion.

Sakshi: Don't think too much. Tumhe meri chocolate brownie ka vaasta aur cutting chai ka vaasta🤪.

Arjun could not help with smile seeing her nautanki, Ok come

He took her to dance floor.

Song playing in the background

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbQ06wQWc4[/YOUTUBE]

Arjun was first time looking closely at Miss Publicist. Her doe shaped eyes, long hair, creamy white skin. He tried to brush these thoughts but she was looking so beautiful that his brain was again and again going back to her.

On the other side, Sakshi was observing Arjun too. He was looking very handsome today in brown suit☺️. His black eyes, his wavy hair, his perfect physique and then his cologne were all adding to his stature.  He is raw, rugged and mysterious but there is still the sadness that is  clearly  visible in his eyes which she saw on the very  first day when she met him at ETF headquarters. She had heard about his tragedy but all this does not take away the fact, he is indeed is very handsome and standing so close to him were definitely driving her nuts. She regretted the moment she asked him for dance.

Both were trying to avoid looking into each other's eyes.😉😉

Both of them felt relieved when song ended and everybody returned from the dance floor. Sakshi definitely needed a moment to relax her heart which was playing havocs right now. So she went to stand near Shree and liza avoiding any eye contact with Arjun. She took atleast two glasses of water and gulped it down her throat in order to relax herself.

Arjun also came and stood with the team. He thought to ignore this lady for the rest of the evening too. He could not think of anyone besides Roshini and these thoughts about Sakshi were definitely stirring something inside him and that is not right...

On the other hand

Liza: Sakshi yaar prem toh abhi tak nahin aaya

Sakshi: haan yaar almost half of the party is finished. Lekin woh abhi nahin aaya. Jaan bhuj kar apne aap zyaada important dikhane ke liya late aaye ga.

Liza: Nahin yaar. Waise joh bhi hai. He is really handsome and really charmer. Every time I meet him, he makes me feel so special

Sakshi: Rehne de Liza..Don't get into his charms. Woh sabhi ko aise hi feel karata hai. Lekin let him come today. I am not going to talk to him.

Suddenly they heard a voice

Gussey mein jo nikhraa hai,

iss roop ka kya kehnaa,

kuchh der abhi mujh se,

tum yun hi khaffaa rehnaa.

To be continued...

I hope you like this update..All feedbacks are welcome and also in the following post i will post the updated PM list...let me know if I miss anyone again..thanks again guys🤗

Rati

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
PM list (updated)
_Nikita_
123pritha
abhi_arshilover
anu91
Amritamalhotra
Aisha.Vashishth
Amna1234567890
Aym7
Asapom
eshasrk
Ketakee
lola123
live 
MistiofMistz
miss_precious
maisha1995
marnali04
mital276
nicky13
Pinam3
peppygirl
PavithraKrish
priyagopana
pihu_angad
PoohLover
Radhika Shah
redheart
Sakuu
ShanxMazhar
sarunarshi72
supreet_dmg
swarontaarey
SAKSHI..
unishaz
zebbie0504
Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres!
Loved it! 
Ahhhwwee I cn totally picture the ETF ladies in those dresses... Also Sam ne to finally himmat dhika hi di, sach kehte hain Himmat e marda, madad e khuda... 
And mera bhola bhala Chhotu, kaunsi ladki usko udaa le gayi? 😆

Awwhh Loved the ArAkshi description, aag idhar bhi hai, aag udhar bhi hai, bas kissi ko khabar nahi hai😳

Abhi yeh Prem bhaisaab kab darshan denge, abhi to bas chand lines hi bolli hain usne, firbhi achha to laga mujhe 😳
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res/unres
👏.👏..👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.
amazing update...
in one word simply awesome...
superbely written loved each and every part...
both sakshi and aisha points were very good...
comm and sakshi knows each other... suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow sakshi's partner in crime is coming so cool...
i guess sakshi and prem was sharing a good bonding...
sakshi and prem was so naughty hope they doesn't plan anything funny in this party...
guys are stunned to see there's girls...good...
wow ACP is dancing with sakshi...me too dancing...
both sakshi and arjun are observing each other...
cool part...
Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res/unres

First of all thank you for adding me in your buddy and pm list ...:)

Now come to the update... It's really very sweet funny and nice update... Yeh Sakhshi and Prem tou look very naughty ... Hmm poor Mr. Comissioner and his wife ... Veeru and Basanti ... I can imagine that scene ... Very funny and now God knows iss baar ki party mein what they r gonna do... Let's c :)... Wow all the three ladies are looking very stunning and ladkon ki haalat tou Bahut bechari lag rahi hai unko dekhne ke baad and including Mr. SYS g v... He can't help but dekhe ja rahe the Miss Publist Chirpy Devi ko... Kya karein wo Bhi ab koi lag hi itna cute and sweet raha hai ... Lekin haan Janab khud Bhi kisi se kam ni lag rahe the... Tabhi tou Sakhshi Bhi kho gayi thi Arjun mein... Arakshi dance was a sweet surprise ... Kya vaasta diya Sakhshi ne Arjun ko khud ke sath dance karne ke liye ... Choco Brownies Hahahaha ... Only she can do it ... The song selection is awesome... Prem g ki entry with a Shayri Kya baat Kya baat... I just loved those lines

Gussey mein jo nikhraa hai,
iss roop ka kya kehnaa,
kuchh der abhi mujh se,
tum yun hi khaffaa rehnaa.

Beutiful lines Sach mein... I m now waiting for the next update Plz jaldi se karna... Kionki I m sure ke Arjun ji ko Bahut bura Lagne waala hai Prem ka Sakhshi ke sath hona ... :)Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago