Shaan is being setup to lose!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I am now convinced that Shaan is 100% being set-up to lose at the finale. Just read in the spoiler topic that the winner will be based on: last weeks scores/votes, this weeks votes and the live votes that will happen until voting lines closed.

Obviously Shaan is at a huge disadvantage. Last week was he was in the bottom two and at the bottom of the scoreboard.

It doesn't make sense, suddenly they are taking marks into consideration, its clear they are doing so to make Drashti the winner. Its all a plan to justify her win πŸ˜† They know that if they don't take marks or anything from last week into consideration that Shaan is going to win.

For all the past seasons, they have ALWAYS based the finale on votes and only votes. Suddenly now they want to incorporate marks out of nowhere πŸ˜†Clearly this time they are doing the marks thing to justify Drashti's win. They probably know that there is a huge backlash at Drashti for being favoured so much in the show, so now they have created this whole "system" to say "hey its not our fault she did well and won" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They can just brush off their hands and make it seem real and legitimate. We all know this sad show is rigged and I laugh at their attempt to make it seem legit

Pathetic, color is just so sad πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arey yaar kaal tak wait Karlo please..your making me nervous too!😳
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
usually arent their a top 3 in the finale? if they were going by the normal routine he would mostly likely be eliminate this week? i think they kept him in for trps!
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They're saying all of them performed..so no elimination πŸ˜•
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
What elimination? They have said there would be 4 finalists this year, why would there be any eliminations?

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

They're saying all of them performed..so no elimination πŸ˜•

exactly they never had so many no eliminations before! they already saved him once with veto power and another time with no face off! really weird!

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What elimination? They have said there would be 4 finalists this year, why would there be any eliminations?

why change it all the sudden? and usually when their is no elimination week they have the votes and scores from the previous week count so ppl money wont go to waste! and the contestants hard work from the previous week!
Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 10 years ago
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is the first time m posting in this forum. generally been a silent reader.. let me first make it very clear.. I am NOT favoring anybody...  I just watch for a good entertainment... Y is everybody so against Drashti... Having marks added to votes seems more like paving a way for Lauren rather than Drashti.. If there were only votes count, then thr is no way anybody can beat Drashti in popularity!!!!

So, I guess instead of being partial to Drashti, it seems more likfe favoring Lauren here.. Just my thoughts... Pls no bashing!!!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiavm

This is the first time m posting in this forum. generally been a silent reader.. let me first make it very clear.. I am NOT favoring anybody... I just watch for a good entertainment... Y is everybody so against Drashti... Having marks added to votes seems more like paving a way for Lauren rather than Drashti.. If there were only votes count, then thr is no way anybody can beat Drashti in popularity!!!!

So, I guess instead of being partial to Drashti, it seems more likfe favoring Lauren here.. Just my thoughts... Pls no bashing!!!

How are they favouring Lauren? That makes no sense, I think you are forgetting that Lauren is number 2 on the scoreboard. It's not like they are incorporating all of the scores from the entire season.

Drashti is the leader of the scoreboard and leader in votes. Clearly she is being favoured. Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
MissDareDavil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
who told u that there was no score in finale
finale mai score nai dete but they will annouce result on based of scores and votes
like last year there was finale on sat and superfinale on sunday
they gave score in sat then voting lines were up for night and sunday they annouced winner
this year there is only super finale toh they gave 30 to all ab score add karo yan na karo
result will be based on previous performance
they follow this pattren from season one
plz do some research then make postEdited by MissDareDavil - 10 years ago