Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sheila πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Can I doff my hat to you? 

Couldn't have said it better...I completely agree and in fact feel very strongly about this but restrained myself only out of deference to J. didn't want the thread to run into any more trouble on my account. But i am so glad you so articulately and uncompromisingly expressed what many of us feel. Lau you for it...hamesha...πŸ€—

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Sheila πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Can I doff my hat to you? 

Couldn't have said it better...I completely agree and in fact feel very strongly about this but restrained myself only out of deference to J. didn't want the thread to run into any more trouble on my account. But i am so glad you so articulately and uncompromisingly expressed what many of us feel. Lau you for it...hamesha...πŸ€—

Jodha and Biraj - maafi...HONESTLY didn't mean to gag anyone!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Feel free to post your thoughts about EBP, though this thread is completely stale by now πŸ˜‰
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Jodha and Biraj - maafi...HONESTLY didn't mean to gag anyone!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Feel free to post your thoughts about EBP, though this thread is completely stale by now πŸ˜‰

J I couldn't care less about posting my thoughts about EBP...but I felt very strongly about the attempted gagging of the take 5...baat aapki aur take 5 ki is liye Farak padta hai...nahin toh nahi padta...it's the principal of it...of the freedom to express dissenting and diverse views...but now that that has been laid to rest...as far as EBP is concerned...humein koi Farak nahin padta...
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapsuds

J I couldn't care less about posting my thoughts about EBP...but I felt very strongly about the attempted gagging of the take 5...baat aapki aur take 5 ki is liye Farak padta hai...nahin toh nahi padta...it's the principal of it...of the freedom to express dissenting and diverse views...but now that that has been laid to rest...as far as EBP is concerned...humein koi Farak nahin padta...

Jhappis Biraj...aap kam bolti hai, par jab bolti hain bohat  achcha bolti hainπŸ˜ƒ

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A little birdie informed me Lady J made a post on this forum so came to check it out. The post brought back some wonderful memories. I have no intentions of ek baar phir watching IPK yet but totally enjoyed reading your post. Lady J. πŸ˜›

I have not yet read everybody's post on this thread. I am assuming the spice gals and a bunch of other folks from the old forum are here.

HHBB all.