Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ladkis who think I'm  comparing - please to go and check the postscript on the original post...and then take a lambi saans andar, and lambi saans bahar ðŸ˜‰

I have nothing for *or* against ANY show/actor/character.  I praise when I feel it is due, and rip to shreds when I feel THAT is due. In this case - I felt the latter was more applicable, though I did try to keep it fair - given it was the first day.

And if you think I wasn't equally snarky on any of the other forums I've posted on, including IPK - you obviously haven't read my posts before. ðŸ˜‰  All due respect - but NO one is allowed to tell anyone to stay away unless they moderate the forum.

As for the rest of you who posted on the thread - shuru-kiya again!! ðŸ¤— Good to see some familiar DP's - as I kick back after a long day at work!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Any sort of comparison, direct/indirect are against IF-COC and will not be tolerated site wide. 

We, here in the IPKKND-EBP Dev team have made it very clear that any sort of comparisons direct/indirect to the actors/characters of IPKKND OR any inciting/snide/mocking remarks against IPKKND-EBP will NOT be allowed and majority of the comments here  directly violate the rules posted here  ATT: RE: Comparisons (IPK to IPK-EBP), the thread calls for a closure

The DT  will review the thread and members who have violated the rules will be contacted via PM. Please refer to the IF COC and forum rules at all times.

Topic Closed, Hit me a PM for any issues/concerns regarding the closure.

Regards 
IPKKND-EBP Dev Team 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The thread has been reviewed and the offending posts/comments will be removed . So here is the deal, since the titles are alike, comparisons are inevitable, we do understand that, but please restrict them to the plot or content and the real threat is when the comparison is about characters/actors Arnav-Khushi/Shlok-Aastha, Avinash/Barun,  Sanaya/Shrenu,,

To add to that, we do agree criticism is part of the show, but there is a fine line between criticism and bashing, which straightaway violates IF-COC and we expect you all to tone down on sarcasm which results in mocking and insulting

Another point to add, Moral policing will not be tolerated, under any circumstances members aren't allowed to tell other what to do and what not to do, If you find anything offending, please report and do not retort. 

We agree, each of us have different likes and preferences, but the love for one shouldn't be the reason to hate other, agree to disagree and make it a amicable place for discussions related to IPKKND-EBP.

Past is not relevant here, this is new show, new forum, new actors, new fans, new Mods ðŸ˜‰

This thread will be open for discussions, following this DT note, if there are any offending comments, the thread will be locked without any further notice.

Thread under close observation by the DT

-Regards
IPKKND-EBP Dev Team 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see this thread open again ðŸ˜Š
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, good that it is re-opened. In my observation, I havent seen any posts criticizing actors of new show in either of the forum.

Just going thru some posts in this forum today and it is apparent mods are doing the best to restrict any comparisons whatsoever. There are 2 major aspects in the show such as name of the show and seemingly reshuffled scenes between the leads which cant make audience avoid comparisons. Restricting this outright is nothing but restricting the right for speech. I can foresee the repercussions if no such rules are enforced though, but what to do- SP has chosen a nayi soched concept of this show that is making both forum members and mods life miserable. It sounds to me producer of re-made film like Sholay, Agneepath, Zanjeer demanding audience not to compare to originals and just watch the remake and flourish them.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon doesnt always have to be between a bubbly young girl and angry young man with troubled past. Any 2 different personalities can be picked and tell their story in a bit refreshing way and build a different identity to actors playing. That is when a so-called franchising concept can work and that can also earn some respect among audience that there is some honest groundwork done behind scenes apart from exercising power and grabbing sole rights.

@TM, nice post by the way.
Edited by ipkviewer - 10 years ago
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
To me this post is biased 

In a turn around way it is still comparing 

And it would be unbiased if those who love this show also liked the  first comment it was posted ---I checked all out of 160 likes there just a few a very minute few like less than 1% have clicked the like button 

All saying it should not be this or that way what is that --as there was only one show that had same story and only ----- forget it don't want others to say I am comparing 

Just my  2 cents --no offence 
Edited by deepa1122 - 10 years ago
chintu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good that the post is reopened. Comparisons are inevitable when the makers themselves are wanting and inviting comparison  and more importantly appealing to the same viewer base. 

Jamba, wanted to tell you- fantastic take! I discovered your Take 5s quite late and have been enjoying them tremendously! Wish I was around then!
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You, Jamba for the post. It was hilarious. ðŸ˜†
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepa1122

To me this post is biased 

In a turn around way it is still comparing 

And it would be unbiased if those who love this show also liked the  first comment it was posted ---I checked all out of 160 likes there just a few a very minute few like less than 1% have clicked the like button 

All saying it should not be this or that way what is that --as there was only one show that had same story and only ----- forget it don't want others to say I am comparing 

Just my  2 cents --no offence 

Deepa no use saying anything to me also out of 160 likes there may 4-5 likes that love Avinash and this show --that's means the rest of who like this show do not agree have not gone thru all the nine pages  but from the likes don't need to go thru them 

I guess even the mods say no comparison they still compare  

Mods are doing their  best as I have seen they have closed so many posts that are doing comparison 

160 likes and most of them from season 1 

This forum I thought was not to praise season 1 but critic the season 2  without mentioning season 1 

These my 2 cents wether they count or not ---no offense 
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

why did you watch anyway if you don't liked the show..and why are you bashing and comparing?? its because you couldn't get to watch your leads or you have nothing to do..i watched ipk 1 and now watching its second season and i can say i loved it..your own actors gave support to this show why can't you fans give support to this show..why don't you go to your forum and comment instead of in this new forum..

I agree 
 Some might think it is funny I don't think it is funny at all 

I think under the guise of being funny --they write anything they want if it was funny one does not need to say it is  funny 

Any way to me it's a comparison and a round about way of bashing season 2 -- if u notice all the ones who like this thread are guys from season 1
And all they do is praise season 1 and that's ok but not here 

I thought this was season 2 forum healthy criticism of season 2 is good 

And some saying no comparison allowed and then saying it is ok --don't understand