Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aanya84

Oh welcome shonaji😆

ji..ap bhi stories likhti hai?
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc teaser...
so this is d reason y he behaved rudely with geet..
lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shonameet

ji..ap bhi stories likhti hai?

Not as good as u but tried my hands on one 

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice teaser
waiting for the update
thanks for the pm
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanya84

Not as good as u but tried my hands on one

thats for readers to decide...na..;-)
which one??
Maaneet story hai???
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
awesome...
cont soon...
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Part6

He often found himself looking at her, obivious to rest of the world around him, just lost in her! And he would only realise it, when his friends would call/shook him. He was lucky that none suspected or ask him any questions!
But still...it used to make me worried. He was confused with his own behaviour. What was happening to him???
Now a days, he just stare at her, thinking about her 24/7, then those unpleasnt feelings..whenever she would talk to someone else..why?? Why her being with others irritates him so much! At those moment he used to feel so annoyed & angery at her..but then he obiviously couldnt say anything to her. What he would say..?? "geet, stop talking to others..coz i dont like it!"
no.. he obiviously couldnt say that. And more over he didnt have any valid reason to justify his disapproval.
He tried to reason with himself...tried his best to avoid these feeling.. But nothing worked. He really didnt know what to do. He tried his best to supress them..but when his emotions would get out of his control.. he used to end up behaving rudely with her!

Her chehre me ab tu hi tu..
Aati nazar hai..
Ye mast hawa teri khushboo..
Laati idhar hai..

There was a constant fight between his heart & mind. Where mind says that there was no logic behind his weired behaviour..and he shouldnt feel like this.. Where as heart wasnt even ready to listen any of it!
And its result was his outbrust of his confused self..
Though he used to take out his frustation at her, by shouting and saying rude words..
But then almost immediatly, he used to regrate it! He hated himself for behaving like that with her. He used to curse himself and his heart for having those confused/wiered feelings..he just hated those feelings.
He used to steal glances at her..when she wasnt aware. He hated fighting with her..he wanted everything to be the same, like it used to be. He wanted them to be like same as before.. But guess what.. everthing was same..she was same... But It was only him who had changed..!!!
he was already getting frustated with all these things.. And his brother's teasing added to it more...

Once his brother had asked him..
"tujhe woh achhi lagti hai na.. U like her..!"
he didnt thought much about the question and replied..with a genuien smile... "offcource.. I like her! Tabhi toh woh meri best friend hai na..!!!"
he had been honest with his answer..coz he really liked her as a friend..and for him, she was the bestest friend one could ever have. And he was the lucky one to have her friendship.
Then next his brother had told him..
"sure.. U like her...but more than 'just a friend'...accept it..!!!"
it wasnt a question but a statement! He had tried denying it...and told his brother that there was nothing like that..!But his brother wasnt convinced.

He didnt care about anything.. The only thing that used to make him worried was.. That it could effect their friendship! What if she decided to break her friendship with him..and that all will be coz of these stupid feelings.

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maan secret love for geet there friendship stopping him from proposing