Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti.1

r u going to post it now ?...i m waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BBBy the evening. I have it writtten but have to run some errands right now.๐Ÿ˜Š
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: yappingduck

you are just marvelous... u make reading this ff so much fun, that it just brightens my mood and i look forward to reading this ff as often as possible...
the vivid description of the characters, their thought process, its just mindboggling...

and the best part is it is easier to visualise this couple in this story , all credit to u, for doing a fabulous job...
keep writing

The best comment I have got so far. Thanks Reva๐Ÿ˜Š
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWEDSUMM; super

Pretty woman is one of my all time fav movies, and now get Maan nd Geet in the same avatar, Just luving it. Hope to read more. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESUMMM UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Pretty Woman is one of all time fav movies, and now Maaneet is same avaatars is super. Luving it totally and looking foward to reading more. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜Š
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Previously on Pretty Woman

Gaining no response from him on his choice of condoms, she tilted herself ahead and grabbed his shirt opening the top button up...All right, let's get one of these on you. She moaned.

Chapter 4

Maan was taken aback by her advances. Geet, stop! Stop right now, he commanded in a fierce but powerful whisper.

She looked up at him and found his eyes glazing with some unknown emotions but YES, what she could clearly see in those pairs was outright denial. She backed out immediately cursing herself thinking that she had done something utterly out of the line again.

Maan judged by her frightened expression that he needed to clarify his actions.

Geet.. I-
Why don't we just talk for a little bit, okay? He said while looking deeply in her eyes.

Oh talk. Yeah... uh... okay. This piece of information definitely calmed her nerves a bit. She got down from his study table and moved into the sitting area trying to find a place to settle down and 'talk' with her 'client'.

So Maan, are you in town on, uh, business or pleasure? With extra emphasis on the last word she was now back to her original peppy self.

Maan smiled within wondering ''Her demeanour changes faster than the stock market'. Seeing him silent, she prodded him again...'Maan'!

Business, I think.

Business, you think.  She turned to him from her 'place hunting' mission and gave her a questioning look.

Well... let me guess. By now she had found a perfect place to settle down. Siiting on a carpetted staircase a couple meters away from his table she cajoled. ' That would make you...umm..a lawyer.'

A lawyer!. He raised a brow amused. What makes you think I'm a lawyer?

Mm-hmm.You've got that, um...sharp, useless look about you, she completed with a naughty smile which had an air of innocence to it.

I bet you've known a lot of lawyers. He made a casual remark.

I've known a lot of everybody. She stated as a matter of fact. Before she could add anymore, the doorbell to his room rang.

The sound struck a chilling terror in her body. The only thing they needed to fear in this profession was psycho clients and police raids. What if it was a raid? She thought horrified.

She looked at Maan and barely managed to utter 'Who...umm...What... is that?'

Maan was perplexed as to why she was so frightened all of a sudden. He replied puzzled Champagne, remember.!

Ah, Oh! Well. She heaved a sigh of relief. As Maan was about to rise to attend to the door, she promptly interjected, 'Lemme be of of any help. I will get it'.

She opened the door oblivious to her 'almost naked' form.

'Good evening'. The bellboy uttered getting completely bowled by the unexpected guest. Uh, where would you like it?

Where would we like it? Asked Geet turning to Maan whose eyes were flaring with pure rage.

Over the bar., he growled with so much ferocity that both geet and the bell boy shivered.

The bell boy quickly complied. It'll be on your bill, Mr. Khurana. Fidgeting nervously, he said 'Thank you'.. umm.

Maan understood what he was trying to imply. Here you go. Maan handed him over a bunch of green bundles as tip giving him a death glare.

'Thats so kind of you'. He quickly made his way out giving them their privacy. Maan locked the door and turned to her, glaring, with his arms folded across his chest. She squirmed nervously wondering what next. When he did not utter a word, getting intimidated by the heavy silence in the room, she meekly asked You mind if I take my boots off? finding no other thing to say.

Not at all, muttering, Maan moved to the champagne that was the root of his anger.

Geet prodded him again while unzipping her boots, So, do you have a wife? Girlfriend?

Maan smiled to himself The only thing that was impossible for her in this world was to keep quiet for more than two minutes. And here she goes again.'

I have both. He uttered maintaining his stern expression, not to give away the fact that she had melted his anger with her silly antics.

Where are they? Shopping together? She grinned foolishly.

He struggled to find the right words. Well my ex-wife... is now in Long Island...in my ex-home...with my ex-dog. And...My ex-girlfriend, Sameera, is in New York...moving out of my apartment even as we speak.

Geet didn't what to say next. She unknowingly had touched his sour spot.

Maan spoke this time trying to break the silence that had grown thick with his last answer. Strawberries?.

Why? She asked with apprehension.

It brings out the flavor in the champagne, Maan gave her a comforting smile while forwarding her the bowl

Oh, groovy!!! Pretty good. She moaned while taking it with a sip of champagne. She noticed that Maan was only turning the glass and hadn't had a single sip uptil now.

Don't you drink? She asked.

No...was just giving you a company.

Hmm...Geet glanced at the clock. It was just fifeteen minutes remaining in the one hour he had rented her for.

Look Mr...

Maan, its Maan. I thought that was your most favorite name in the whole-whole world. He teased.

Right Maan! Annoyed she spoke further... I- I appreciate this whole seduction scene you've got goin', but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing, okay? You dont need to try it as if its your nupital night with your newly wed wife.. Pausing for a while to fathom his reaction and not getting any she sighed and continued Look, I'm on an hourly rate. So could we just move it along?

Maan gazed her intently for a while and answered Somehow I'm sensing that this time problem is a major issue with you. So why don't we just get through that right now?

Great, let's get started!!! She sprang to her feet, to finish what she has to.

How much for the entire night? Maan dropped the sudden bomb.

What? Pardon!!! Geet could not believe what she just heard.

Entire night. Stay here. How much? Maan repeated in a calm tone.

You couldn't afford it. Geet refuted acting like a snob.

Try me, Maan smiled loving the effect he had on her.

She thought for a while. She needed $100 to pay the rent and another $200 to free Meera out of Carlos's grip.

.$300
. He may be rich but in no way he is going to pay that much for a just few more hours. He even found $100 rate unreasonable, haina. He would just let me go, right babaji. She cutely cribbed to herself, looking at the sky.

Though he could not clearly make out her mumblings,Maan was amused with her child like antics. Done.Thank you.Now we can relax. He replied as soon as she got free from her talks with the sky.

Uhh okay. Umm..I'll be out in just a minute.That champagne kind of got to me. She spoke something totally unrelated.

I didn't hear you. What did you say? Maan asked confused.

Uh...I said I'd be out in just a minute. I got to use your bathroom.

Oh! Fine... Go ahead...to the right.

She smiled gratefully and moved to the direction Maan showed for the rest-room. Though Maan had hardly known her for an hour, he could tell she was hiding something by the way she didn't meet his eyes and spoke a bit sheepishly when asking about the rest room.

He decided to follow her in there. To his surprise she hadn't bolted the door. Or may be she was too dumb to understand the modern, state of the art door knobs. He himself could not understand those novel knobs and taps ideas sometime. He made his way inside unannounced startling her. She immediately turned around facing him and hid something behing her back.

What is- What do you have in your hand there? Maan directly jumped to his interrogations.

What are you hiding? He increased the pitch of his voice.

Uhh..Nothing. She trembled beneath his gaze.

Ahh..What the hell was I thinking before bringing someone like you in this establishment. Why I couldn't I see you were a junkie. What else could have been expected out of your types, roaming at the Blue Banana Bar, selling yourself out, hour after hour, so as to snort some weed and do substance abuse. Filth. I do not want any drugs here.. I don't want any of this. So get your things and your money and get the fuc* out RIGHT NOW!!! He barked..

She quivered with his outburst, feeling totally vulnerable, she looked back at him in complete disbelief. Maan who till now thought he knew her eyes pretty well found him self in rude shock as the beautiful, almond shaped, doe that always smiled, now drooped low and were filled with wetness. The thin film of water that grew until a drop rolled out of her long eyelashes, smudging her mascara felt like a stab in his heart. He simply could not understand what was happening around him and why. Why was he so affected? No body's tears have ever affected him, be it Pari's who tried to beg her way back in his life for months after he discovered her infidelity or of those innumerous people's wailing in front of his office every other day for some mercy when he ruthlessly acquires their life longs hard earned properties with his evil business mind. So why did he feel a tug at his heart today with her mere one drop of tear, when clearly she was the one  manipulating him here.

Her one blink brought him out of his revrie. He gnarled at her again.

I don't do drugs. I never did...she barely managed to whisper under his un-nerving gaze and sobbed. Had he not been looking at her so intently, he probably wouldn't have even herad it.

Maan felt a relief washing over him with her one simple sentence. For reasons unknown to him, he believed she wouldn't lie to him. But still not believing his guts, he prodded her further with the same spite in his voice.

So you don't do drugs, all right? Then what is this? What is this in your hand? Without giving her a chance to explain, he charged towards her trapping her lithe body between the slab and his own chiselled one. His sculpted arms snaked around her bare waist, arising a tingling sensation in both of them. With her upper body glued completely to him, Maan could swear on God that $100 dollars for exploiting this was way too less. Her one touch, even when fully clothed, was enough to make a person burn in the painful agony of desire. Same was the situation with Geet. His closeness filled her nostrils with the divine manly smell of his cologne. The mixed sensation of the dual assault of his scent and hands had literally transferred her to some other land, completely forgetting the humiliation he subjected her to just moments back.

As his hands grabbed hers behind her hips, his mind was back to what he was doing at the first place. Quickly reaching out for what she was hiding in her hand, he harshly snatched it and pushed her away, cruelly bringing her back to reality.

With a sinister smile, Maan looked at her with pure evil dancing in his eyes and brought forward what he had snatched from her in level of their eyes.

This is...umm...DENTAL FLOSS. Dumbfounded he looked at her for an explanation.

Yeah? So? She whined nervously. I had all those strawberry seeds in my gums. How am I supposed to charge you  $300 when my mouth is a mess and would probably stink at the time of ummm...work. She added meekly.

Maan slapped his forhead wondering what she is made up of. She is a pros**** but she wont utter the word 's*x' and call it work... moreover she wants to perfect 'it' because she is over charging. 'Piece h poori ki poori' He turned to her and spoke Oh Geet!! I am so sorry. Without realizing he just uttered a sorry, something he had never done until now, he looked at her concerned and added Please continue. And yeah, you dont need need to go. The deal is still on. I misunderstood.

Beggars can't be choosers Sir... he gave her a frustrated look..sorry Maan. I need the money. I have to stay even if I dont want to. She looked away hiding the hurt his previous words had caused her.

Are you gonna watch me floss? She continued when he didn't say anything or moved.

No, I'm going.

She turned back to the mirror returning to where she had stopped. Maan hadn't moved an inch from his place. You're watching!!. She whined.

I'm going. It's just that, uh, very few people surprise me. And you sure are one of them.

Yeah, well, you're lucky. Most of 'em shock the hell outta me. She spoke with a sombre expression.

Not knowing what to say to her further, Maan left her alone to finish her business. This close encounter actually made him anticipate what this night would hold for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

I think I am going to stop over here only. I really wanted to include their togetherness in this chapter as I mentioned in chapter 3.๐Ÿ˜ญ But then again it was getting bit too long. I prefer to keep my updates between 2000-3000 words...neither too short nor too long.This building of plot is also necessary in my point of view. Never mind. I really want to do justice with each and every part of the story and build the plot at a relaxed pace.๐Ÿ˜Š So bear with me, Maaneet' s first time has to be special!!! I am typing that as well so expect chapter 5 soon as well...provided IF allows me to post an update. They have a set of irritating rules for the newbies.

And somebody mentioned something about Daily Update Thread on my FF. Since I am a first time writer, I dont know much about it. So someone please explain that bit as well.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

i read all the 3 parts in one go and i just loved it. superb how u describe each character.  pretty woman is one of my favourite movie. i just loved everything u wrote. will b waiting for update eagerly

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva7

woohoo read three chapters in one go...n enjoyed it so much

oh i luv d detailing so dnt bother abt it...evn its adding more charm
wat i luvd d most in d movie "Pretty Woman" is d character of Vivian... yes she ws a hooker bt still i find her so naive ...n you brilliantly portrayed dat "naivety" in d third chapter... i jst luvd our Geet here...i can imagine her in dis role n dats all coz of ur brilliant writing 
awesome job๐Ÿ‘

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š a lot for your warm comment.
Downhill thumbnail
she is a complete firecracker...she is adorably cute in her antics..and her innocence comes across, making it endearing and refreshing..
maan is completely gobsmacked to see himself melting to her innocent charms and looking forward to her antics.๐Ÿ˜†

dental floss scene was kinda cute... and i was tempted to wring maan's neck for beign such a cynic, (i wouldnt blame him though๐Ÿ˜†)

a completely enjoyable update...
the moment i reach the concluding part of the update, i wish for mroe...its like i am licking my fav candy, and the thought of melting candy makes me go greedy and wish for one more...i know a pathetic analogy๐Ÿ˜†

btw how do u know my name...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by yappingduck - 10 years ago
mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TOO GOOD
LOVING IT
THIS GEET IS REALLY UNIQUE
AGREE WITH YOU
AND DO BUILD UP THEIR RELATIONS SLOWLY
LOVE IT SO MUCH
TAKE THE STORY FORWARD AT THE PACE YOU WANT
๐Ÿ˜Š
VERY EAGER FOR THE NEXT PART
sweet-mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
waiting for the next