Created

Last reply

Replies

47

Views

6.3k

Users

36

Likes

163

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: deepti1906

I think they would make a nice pair..😊 And I'm already excited about 22yards...



Yeah, I cant wait for 22 yards

They say its a male-oriented movie

So its all about Barun

Cant wait for the movie to become a hit - just like he deserves 😛
tvbuf thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Tfs! So many "S's" in Barun's career!

Sanaya

Shenaz

Suzanna??



🤣

That is really funny - good observation

Hope all of them are as lucky for Barun as Sanaya

Yes - she looks very nice in this pi - others I have googled - not as beautiful

But hoping the movie is a run-away hit 😛
cute_sarun thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#43
she will look great with barun..
crackerszone thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#44
First I didnt recognise Suzanna...but when I googled her I realised she was from roadies n I did watch dat season...She has a natural face...I dont find her DAT beautiful but she is enuff pretty...besides 22 yards will be a male oriented movie n from what I have read so far,its storyline is quite strong and will be focused mainly on da politics behind cricket n how a sports agent deals wid it...romance will just be a part of da film n thus creating a magical chemistry is not even a necessity over here...besides Barun is a natural at acting...he can have chemistry wid any actress paired opposite him coz he is da best

I am hoping dat 22 yards will atleast be a critically acclaimed film...dats what will be da best to establish Barun's carrier in bollywood...In todays time,delivering a hit movie at first attempt is vry difficult..n even if its a hit,dat doesnt mean da actor has achieved it all...deres a lot of cases where actors couldnt make it big even after giving a huge hit...what matters is da performance where INSHALLAH Barun is gonna excel..along wid dat a good direction,storyline would pave him a permanent way to success

For dose who r pretending not to know abt his movie's schedule...First round of shooting fr 22 yards is already done..2nd has been scheduled from 18th august
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#45
Thanks for sharing

I then met Barun for a few workshops in Mumbai and found him to be an understated actor with a lot of subtext. I like his work. As a person, he is extremely easy going and simple. There is no fuss about him, though he is so popular."

Loved what she said about Barun!!!

Best Of Luck To Both Of You ❤️
...Doctor... thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#46
Wrong post. All Barun's movie related posts should be posted in the sticky topic.
rudra250 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#47
phagal girl .aap logom ki vajese hame is din dekhne padthe hey.tum logom ki pagal pan ki vajese.imp :bs never create such chemistry(arshi) wit another like sanaya n also sanaya never create such chemistry (arshi)another one .example tho hey ,CC.busss pagal girls .
Edited by rudra250 - 13 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#48
She looks really pretty and I think they will complement each other very well. So far I have liked her reaction regarding Barun and IPK ...22 yards is giving me all the positive vibes :)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".