Posted: 10 years ago
Eagerly waiting 4 next part.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
meee soo happy seeing likes

glad u like this ff

keep maintaining this no of likes

zulekhaksipaniwathysweetnsourx3tanushree.panda01leothelionsatya86CHERUKURI9nehavashipriyasreejoooperu.c.patelAISHAJSMADHUKAAJALKIMLmaneetarshhottyangelmkd.70sravanthi93payal.gupta177Candy_jsjaasz_25rumana88kainturakirantulasikamalakarShadiaKhurramAakshithaswathiindurudeepthipavitrarampintiaparna1316ramarorajasika08Tonnigeet11vidz.manirajaparna301129ashimaSarbjeetDHsimm_bainsankita26ghoshmaneetloveucutesrijusweetkajenKavi5873tina_icchaketki61juicybubblemaneet2086piyasinghshafeemishtimohabbatkabslockssheetalvasalethasanthoshBeautifulBeePoonamTarniindia5saragulKhanAtiyahfarzu3008Darkangel_MoMobhakbhartifanAsh534saadi88creddyDazlingdivyasweetgirls1-indu-preetymaaneetsneha137queenbee001maneetgtniki02saaripreet.harmanaditi_2010tanu3579geet_9713sonakshi.sharmaRosmithaxoanyaxomani24aditimaansandymgpriya_ya1408drashtirockzzpari1689...RIDDHIMA...sanam1234umehak173dreamydoublecrossanmirzaKasiKasikrndrSphinxmansi.tripathiNH1971loving_girlfatema_007-eiya-karna91idunnoGudiyalovesgurumishtibjassdipprema_ksshivangi783muskaan...shristi1ushankitvcAtiffa286pearlambeernMaaneetpuneetSparkling-eyes5preeti.1alekhika20Alamelujssoodangel_smilydreamymishti88lenageorgeHanishadevileeguruManeetGurtiMGshri12krithi12rsusmitapriya111111pvejanidhakdhak22lehrSexy_Witchricha_kapoorDesigirls12tiakashyapAngel13impoojavermagill123Zohamaaneetsaf24komlikasonu4everAsh1991ammu5CutieTejuambbihafreya123mandy15zaara2212shalini286n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaniqranamita25khwaishfanmonikasethvalli22love2_soma-padma-singh24punam2712Sheen-Coolkiwi-kitty-dolly10goldenmoonspvdMiss.PerfectiiepoonamgargPrithviSanyo1
suhaaana thumbnail

~A TORN RELATION~

PART 20

thank u to all those readers who liked and comment and silent readers stay away from my updates..these are only meant for regular readers and commenters

Maan went near her and pulled her to him… he hold her and made her sit on the couch … he was still holding her shoulder …

Maan: haa ..i don't remember anything..nahi pata mujhe geet..please tell me … when she didn't utter a single word he roared in his anger which was for him…

Maan: why are you not saying .. speak up…

Geet murmered..

Geet: that night..in hotel… boliye kuch yaad nahi hai aapko… the night when you ripped me into the pieces that can never me mend maan..aapne ne maar daala us din ek ladki jise zindagi se kuch umeed nahi thi maan.. I just had my small dreams that you crushed that night.. you ripped my soul… do you listen MR MAAN SINGH KHURANA.. you r** your own wife.. 

Maan couldn't believe what he was listening ..she was telling that he was responsible for her condition that he R** her.. but how can he believe her .. but her words that night in hotel..  geet was there..

Maan's hold on her hand was getting loosen he was finding it very difficult to look at her and question her more his senses completely betrayed him he could only see her and her pain..the the pain that unknowingly he instilled in her..he was responsible for her every misery.. the pain and the grief that he saw in her eyes it was because of him..  he was the reason that she was in distress …  geet was feeling terrified seeing the coldness in his eyes..she couldn't help but these expressions only give her a glimpse of that night the way he didn't listen to her that day she was dreading that he wont believe her today too…

In an attempt she moved back backing her back to touch the  corner of the couch that she would have fall if he didn had hold her hand at the correct time… maan's eyes and his words didn't said anything..any word he was just trying to notice her.. she was this much impulsive that she couldn't believe him…

Geet : you.. you don't believe me.. aap nahi maante hai ..

Maan didn't said anything but he felt that she got up from the couch and went in the balcony ..she slumped down and closed her eyes shutting every emotion every damn emotion that was related to him..the way he didn't said anything she was having a deep understanding that he was telling truth he doesn't remember that very night..maan was unaware of the fact what had occurred between them.. he was the one who destroed her and her destroyer her very own destroyer refused to say anthing..

Sobbing and wetting her cheeks she closed her eyes to let the cold breeze touch her so deep .. she wanted the cold air and the moisture that was falling on her face to calm down the deep burning fire which was burning her insides.. she didn't want this fire ..this was burning her from inside this was symoblic to her pain and his restless she could easily sense what he was feeling…

Geet cried hugging her knees she looked at the sorrow that was slowly engulfing her and refused to make her belive that this wasn't she expected now the truth was out but still he was not responding..maan couldn't get what had happened in a  some minutes the moment he was looking forward .. he had strengthen himself to look at her to make her come out o fthe desolation and the life that she was carrying he will make her to love her but the truth ..this ultmate  truth of their relation will left her all shattered he had no idea that their relation was already tattered and now the realisation sunk deep within him..

He was the reason..

He is the one who made her to live  her life in aloofness..

He is the person who is responsible for her shattered dreams…

She hate their baby just because of him…

But why cant he remember her ..why cant…

His conscience pricked him and asked him clearing his doubts and streghtening her doubts of making her to herself once again…

Maan : do you remember the only girl who was with you… she was geet..wo geet thi..the girl on whom you leashed your anger was her.. geet thi jispe tumne ayesha ka saara gussa wo saara dard nikal diya.. or should I say that you gifted her your pain.. use dard  de diya maan.. you are her destroyer…  do you even remember anything.. you don't even know that it was geet … she was there not any S*** .. ayesha  ka gussa you wanted to unleash on that s**t ..par kya liya tumne apne us dhoke me apne pyar ko maar diya…

She is saying truth…

Sach bol rahi hai wo..

The child is yours ..the result of your brutal act that night .. and now you didn't even spare her kitna kuch bola use.. she is carrying your part in her and the biggest truth of this TORN RELATION  is the CHILD maan.. wo bacha jise wo kabhi nahi apnayegi just because it is yours the one who destroyed her..

You are the one who crushed her every small wish.. do you know what she want nahi na..just because you are still a mere starnger to her not her husband.. do you know what she likes.. what are her dreams..she always kept herself away from you just because she feared..darr tha use that she will be subjected to same insult and same pain that you have given her…

Maan saw his own shadow laughing at him but his will didn't left him he looked around to find her but she was not anywhere his eyes caught the bangle that was broken and lying in the balcony.. maan slowly made his way towards the balcony… the broken bangle was lying there with her crying.. he looked at her wrist bleeding…

Her face was drenched in her own tears and the water droplets that were sprinkling on her… she was hiding her face in her knees…

Maan's words were ringing and killing her deep within…

"fine I will go for the paternity test if you are so keen on making me believe that this child is mine…. I hope you wont have any problem …."

Geet flinched in pain as she saw him wiping the traces of blood..his hold on her wrist made the cut and she was having a gush of pain in her wrist..it was just above her veins a slight mistake from his side could  make her suffer more..he carefully took out her bangles.. and made her look at him..he wiped her tears with his thumb and made her look at him…

But she refused ..she pushed him and stand to go away ..she walked back to the room when she found him kneeling infront of her ..he was having his head bow down..he was not in his own senses of what he could do..this was not the correct time to punish himself rather than he will make efforts to bring back her to her original self…

Maan : geet sach main mujhe kuch nahi yaad.. I ddont know what happened between us..nothing ..i don't even remember if you were with me…I don't..

His voice was laced with generous reply..she was amazed to see him..he was not feeling even an ounce of guilt but his words were just making her the culprit and he being innocent… but least she knew that this was all for her..else he would have killed himself in the remorse of killing her literally…

Geet was all angry and she just slapped him and hit him..she had pulled him off his collar….

Enraged and frustrated..a wounded lioness… she was ..

Geet : why are you telling me this maan.. I know that you will go for the paternity test..yehi jaana chahte hain na aap .. well you know mr maan singh khurana go ahead .. I am ready to prove this child is the result of your shameful act…

geet : why did you played with my emotions .. tell me you cant keep quiet..please i cant bear your silence..bolo kis galti ki saza di hai... i hate my own baby..and its own because of you... why did you R**** me maan.. kyun kiya tha...

Maan was shocked to listen to her words he believe her and will never say anything..never..she was saying to go to the paternity test.. before he could say saying she continued making him baffled…

Geet : I know that you will not believe me.. but this is a seed of your drunken state maan..  aur kitni ladkiyon ki zingagi barbaad ki hai maan..tell me..

Maan was getting angry and her words were taking toll on him..her accusation was making him to shout at her…  how can she  even think like that it was her and that was a mistake a mistake he did his sin that was now be counted…

Maan hold her by her shoulder and his words spitted fire on her…

Maan: that was a mistake geet… and how come you were in my room…answer me.. I clearly remember that I booked room no405 and it was your mistake that you were there..kyun aayi thi tum wahan bolo..  you dig your own grave .. samjhi tum…

Geet was startled by his demeneor… she came to know the truth that she was still unaware payal had called her there and now she was made the guilty ..

Geet cried and asked maan to leave her but his grip was sharp to hurt her…

Geet : leave me..

Maan : why are you afraid to know the whole truth..do you know that it was a mistake that I did by calling a girl in my room  aur tum wahan aaagi thi…  did I call you geet bolo..  kisne bheja tumhe bolo…

Geet didn't know what to answer him for her he was the person who is responsible for her  condition..

Geet : you are hurting me..

Maan: aur kitna dard geet do you know that day I not only burnt you in the fire that was burning me inside but I killed the maan who knew to love..she the maan and that dead maan killed you.. that maan killed his own love by his hands..

His hands left her shoulder and she couldn't digest the fact .. and left the room..

**********************************&&&&&&

Next : update after 150 likes… and 15 pages..

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

for links to my other works

MY WRITINGS MY CREATIONS

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA's FICTIONS

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
i hope my readers will like the update

dearies next part will be on page 120 so if anyone is reading kindly say if you like the update or not

my college is starting tomorrow

so next week will try to update ...
i will post the teaser for the coming track...

suhaaana thumbnail
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why geet acting stupid?it is true maan didnt called her than how she went there?because of payal than she should blame payal for that and tell truth to maan she cant hide giving him more doubt as he call call girl for what he paid than anybody will thing that good family's girl what she was doing there and why she was there? if she will not reply it will be her fault and maan should also explain clearly to remove all doubts but in end it all depends on u what u want.
mandy15 thumbnail
awesome update :)

really emotional ..
Geet88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update
Finally truth is out
But maan hve no memory of that day
Geet frnd deserve hard punishment
vrinda22 thumbnail