rajia will reveal imran nd najmas truth????

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
😊now razia know that zoya is near to her dad truth so,i think just to divert zoyas mind 4rm her father she will some how come 2 know abt imran nd najma nd reveal their relatsip in4rnt of every1 in the eid party.as we know najma knows abt nikhat she will nt say yes to imran easily.so,when rajia will reveal immi nd najmas truth some how asad will suport najma as he will think that najma is innocent she can never do such a thing to her own sister nikhat.bt,ayan will blv rajia nd rift between brother will star bt last moment bili will reveal her pregnency nd also abt zoyas dad so,rift between 2 brother will end bt problem between asya will start.i dnt think that gaffur truth will come out so,easily.nd imran in nt innocent.he didnt take 1 day to forget nikhat.poor nikhat she love that bas*** so much.both the sister deserve a better guy.nt a caward lyk imran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
May be .when it come to raziya i bileve any thing
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmm lets see ab kya hota yeah i also thk tht zoya ke abbu ka raaz itni jaldi ni aane wala saamne
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It may happen ...if so razia will not reveal she will straight away insult them for breaking nikah..

yes , nikhat deserves much better 
ManoRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think that ghafoor's truth will be out soon because in the precap tanveer said that whole Bhopal will know about ghafoor's truth and as always her plans backfire maybe everyone will come to know about Najma and Imran which will lead to the clash between both the brothers because of their sisters
Why I do fell like Imran really loves Najma they even have a background music and tanveer was also trying to frame him but failed
As for tanveer knowing her character she could be carrying anyone's child maybe she herself don't know who the father is
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very good thinking!
it might happen!
with razia we can expect anything!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
both the girls deserve better guy... not imraan a mute button.. 
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dunno may b ...i mean ..d vamps n villans r omnipresent so u never know ...
but one thing is sure ki najma imraan angle is introduced just to create more rift b/w families ..n it ll b d start of rift b/w asad n ayaan
shank201 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ohhh i think itna sab kuchb hote hote 1 sal to ho hi jayega😆...but hope for the best...see what happens😳
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I dnt thnk razia vl do da thng lyk dis..

Rest z upto gul..wat she wants to gv us...