Anmol awarded with a garland of money on IIJ

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Imran Khan made an appearance on the show along with co-star Sonakshi Sinha to promote their upcoming flick 'Once upon a time in Mumbai Dobaraa'. 

Anmol Jaswal impressed everyone with a scintillating performance on 'Parda hain parda'which left the audiences asking for more. The judges along with Imran and Sonakshi gave a standing ovation to Anmol. Imran was so impressed by his performance that he made his way on stage and sang a few lines with Anmol. He also gifted him a garland made of money.Anmol's happiness knew no bounds and he was seen smiling ear to ear.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Imran-gifts-Anmol-garland-of-money/articleshow/21645936.cms

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANMOL JUST ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN HE CAME IN BOTTOM 2...ON NO ACCOUNT DID HE DESERVE EVEN TO BE IN THE BOTTOM 3 LET ALONE BOTTOM 2...
ANMOL I HOPE U GO ALL THE WAY...AND WIN THIS THING AND EVEN IF U DONT WIN INDIAN IDOL JUNIORS I WILL ALWAYS PRAY THAT YOU WIN IN THIS GAME CALLED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU WILL DO GREAT!!
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiSha_4ever

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANMOL JUST ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN HE CAME IN BOTTOM 2...ON NO ACCOUNT DID HE DESERVE EVEN TO BE IN THE BOTTOM 3 LET ALONE BOTTOM 2...

ANMOL I HOPE U GO ALL THE WAY...AND WIN THIS THING AND EVEN IF U DONT WIN INDIAN IDOL JUNIORS I WILL ALWAYS PRAY THAT YOU WIN IN THIS GAME CALLED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU WILL DO GREAT!!

Agree 👏
I got so scared when they said he was in the bottom 2 !!! 

TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_D3

Agree 👏
I got so scared when they said he was in the bottom 2 !!! 

Yeah...i think it was very unfair after such a lovely performance that he gave the day before...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaawww.. So glad to hear. And I am so looking forward to the qawwali episode 
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anmol is one of the best singers left in the competition. I am somehow wondering if the cellular messaging from Jammu and other voting issues are to his disadvantage.. 

Just couldn't believe him to be in the bottom 2.. :( 
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs :-) I really can't wait
gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
anmol is da best singer in IDJ..i wish he win da trophy.never expected him to be in bottom 2 its really unfair..😕