continue soon dear...
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Res edit pg 105...update soonnn
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update,,shriza got married..laughing very much.,arjun aur sam chotu ki setting karenge..loved the way all are trasing each other..riya liza sonali all r bllushing,,loved ariya romance ..y riya told lie to arjun..arjun doubts her..loved rathore talking to arjun..cont soon
ninii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
looking forward to know abt the person riya was talking on phone
poor arjun kya kya dhimaag mein aah rahaa hai
well thnks for the pm
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
update soon,please.
yeh kya twist dal dia tumne?
Ariya ke beech firse misunderstanding??????
Sam bhai ka gussa jayaz thha...
Riya kisse baat karrahi thhi.
Arjun ko aise Riya ke upar shaq nai karna chaiye thha.

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gustakh Dil..

Arjun's home:-

Arjun come home..open the door with his keys..& directly goes towards bedroom..he open the door of bedroom..before he can understand anything..he feels someone hugs him tightly..

Arjun:-Riyu..?

Riya(making a puppy face):-ye kya Arjun..kitani der kar di..meine bola tha na jaldi aane ko..?
Arjun:-woh mein..(look all over the room..)aur ye sab kya he..?

Riya flashes her dimple smile..

Their room is fully decorated with red & white color roses..sented candles..on the wall a big photograph of both of them..its all looking just perfect..he never though that his room will look so beautiful..

Arjun:-ye sab..(looking to Riya..)

Suddenly he realized how she is looking beautiful..she has ware red colour sari..with black border..& less but matching jwellery with it..she has changed her hairstyle also little bit..but everything just suits her..just perfect for her..he just keep looking her..& lost in her beauty..

She realized it..& blush..

Riya:-Arjun..

Arjun(lost in her):-hmm..

Riya (hug him..):-aapko ye sab kaisa laga..?

Arjun:-ye sab..?

Riya(broke off hug..& started speaking excitedly):-bhul gaye na..aaj ka din..?muze pata hi tha ke aapko yaad nahi hoga..

Arjun:-aaj..(trying to remember..)

Riya(excitedly):-are..aaj hamari shadi ko pure 2 months complete hue he..actually ye sari planning toh muze tabhi karni thi jab hamari shadi ko ek month complete hua tha..but you know na..tab mein Shree ke shadi ke preparation me itani busy thi..ke chahkar bhi nahi kar paayi..fir meine socha kyona hamari shadi ka 2nd month celebrate kiya jaye..aapko mera suprize kaisa laga..?

Before Arjun could say anything..she continue her talking excitedly..

Riya:-pata he meine kitani..kitani planning ki he aaj ke liye..?muze toh laga tha mera sara plan flop ho jayega..jab mein phone pe baat kar rahi thi aur aap achanak se aa gaye..muze laga mera sara plan aapne sun liya..par thank god..aapne kuch bhi nahi suna tha..(hugging him again)but sorry haa..kal muze aapse zoot bolna pada..actually mein uss decorator se baat kar rahi thi..usse sab samaza rahi thi ke muze kyon kyon sa saman chahiye decoration ke liye..aur kab tak chahiye..bas wahi baat kar rahi thi..ke aap aa gaye..aur muze zoot bolna pada..sorry haa..(she tightly hug him..)but aapne bataya nahi..ke aapko mera plan kaisa laga..?

Arjun(in mind):-oh..shit..what the hell Arjun..?suna tumne..woh tumhe suprize dena chahti thi..aur tum..?tum usape shaq kar rahe the..?how you can think about your Riyu like this..?

Riya:-Arjun..?kuch boliye na..?aap itane chup kyo he..?

Arjun:-I am sorry Riyu..(& hug her back tightly)

Riya:-sorry..?sorry kis liye..?oh..ho..Arjun aap ye bhul gaye ke aaj hamari shadi ko 2 months complete hue he..issliye sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi he..i know..aap kitna busy rehate ho..kitna risky aur tension ka hota he hamara work..i know..so don't say sorry..

Arjun(in guilty voice):-no Riyu..i have to say sorry..tum mere liye suprize plan kar rahi thi aur meine socha ke..ke..

Riya(broke of hug..):-kya socha aapne..?

Arjun:-meine socha..you are lieing to me..i doubt you..i..I am really soory Riyu..

Riya(shocking..going away from him..):-what...?you..you..

Arjun:-uss din tumne kaha ke Shree ka phone he..par actually usake kuch second pehale hi mein Shree se baat kar raha tha..so I come to know that you told me lie..i check that number from your phone..it was unknown number..& ..& ..i thought..i thought..

Riya(shockingly):-you thought..i am betrying you..you thought like this..?

Arjun:-Riyu..i am sorry..

Riya(get angry):-hell with your sorry..you thought I am having affair with another guy..how you can think like this..?you doubt me..you doubt me..(tears rolles from her eyes..)

Arjun:-hey..Riyu..plz..plz..dont cry..i am sorry..(coming closer to her..)

Riya:-no..no..(going away from him..)& all the time I was thinking that you are tensed due to work..i though you are tired..& that's why not talking with me so much..but actually you were avoiding me..

Arjun:-no..no..Riyu..its not like that..

Riya(shout):-no..its like that..i know..you spoil everything..(she started throwing the candles..& flowers on the floor..)

Arjun:-Riyu..Riyu..what you are doing..?

Riya(don't pay any attension to him..& continue throwing..& breaking all the decoration she have done,muttering to herself):-he doubt me..doubt me..i love him..more than myself..& he ..he doubt me..

Arjun(hold her hand..& pull her to him..):-Riyu..plz..meri baat suno..mein sach me bahot sorry feel kar raha hu..

Riya(push him):-no..no..you hurt me..you hurt me Arjun..hear I was doing all this things for you..just for you..& there..you..you were spying on me..& doubting on me..?
(she again started throwing the things..angrily..)

you spoil my mood..you spoil this all special arrangement I had done for you..you spoil my evening..Mr.Arjun Rawte..

she come to the wall..& remove their big photograph from there..& about to throw it on the floor angrily..but when she look to the photo her eyes get fille with tears..(it was the photograph of both of them at their wedding..both are looking to each other lovingly with smile on their faces..& almost lost in each other's eyes..)she was remembering that moment..

Arjun:-Riyu..plz listen to me..

Riya(come out of her trance):-I don't want to hear anything..anything..

She run outside of room holding that photgraph..& go to another bedroom..& close the door behind her immigiately..

She sat down near bed helplessly..& started crying hardly..

Arjun also run after her..but cant manage her to catch..

He bang the door frustatedly..

Arjun (banging the door):-Riyu..Riyu..plz..plz..open the door..Riyu..

But he hear nothing but her crying loudly..

Arjun:-hey..Riyu..plz..yaar..open the door..just hear me one time..i am sorry na..plz..plz..open the door..

She don't give him any response...but he continue calling her almost next 15 minutes..

Arjun:-Riyu..plz..sweetheart..plz..you know na..how much I love you..plz..yaar open the door..Riyu..

But she don't..finally he decied to call his best friend..

Arjun:-Sam..?

Rathod(in sleepy tone):-Arjun..kya hua..?itani raat ko call..?koi case aaya he kya..?

Arjun:-nahi..

Rathod(in somewhat irritated tone):-toh..?

Arjun:-yaar woh Riyu..

Rathod(his all irritataion & sleep vanish when he hear Riya's name..& he said worrily):-Riya..?kya hua..?Riya thik he na..?

Arjun:-kuch bhi thik nahi he..

Arjun told Rathod whatever happened..

Rathod(angrily):-what the hell..Arjun..?meine pehale hi tumhe kaha tha..that innocent girl how much loves you..she was trying to give you suprize..but you..?you..are just crazy..you doubt her..& ..&..disguating man...

Arjun:-plz..yaar..now plz..help me..

Rathod(angrily):-mein kya karu..? I am not going to help you at all this time..its your mistake..you solve it..

Arjun:-Sam..

Rathod:-what yaar..?i am just having feeling ke abhi aake tumhe slap karu..

Arjun:-Samm?

Rathod(angrily):-soch ..muze aisa lag raha he..toh Riya ko kya lag raha hoga..?woh kitna pyar karti he tuzse..aur tum..?

Arjun:-I know.. I am just fool..but..plz..yaar..i don't want to lose her..i cant live without her..

Rathod(take a deep sigh):-dekh..iss waqt woh bahot gusse me hogi..mere khayal se abhi tumhe usase baat nahi karni chahiye..usaka gussa thoda thanda ho jane do..fir usase mafi maang lena..abhi usse thodi der ke liye akela chod do..she needs some time..

Arjun:-lekin..

Rathod:-Arjun..muze aur koi rasta nazar nahi aa raha..woh gusse me tumhari koi bhi baat nahi sunegi..aur baat aur bigad jayegi..isase accha he ke tum..usse kal subah baat karo..ok..?

Arjun:-hmm..

Rathod(in concern tone):-Arjun..ab jyada tension mat lo..sab thik ho jayega..ok..?

Arjun:-yaa..

He cuts the phone..

He sit on sofa in hall..waits when Riya will open the door of the room..

He waited for long time..but she don't..he come near the door of room..he cant hear any noise..or..her crying now..he get worried..he finally decide to break the door...

He break the door..& enter in the room..she was lying unconscious on the floor..& their photoframe is besides her..

Arjun(trying to awake her..):-Riyu..Riyu..plz..open your eyes...open..Riyu..plz..hey..

He placed her on bed..spread some drops of water on her face..she get conscious somewhat..

Small smile spread on her face when she saw his face..but suddenly she remember what happened just before some hours..

Riya:-what..you are doing hear..?leave me alone..

Arjun:-Riyu..plz..meri baat toh suno..

Riya(angrily):-no..no..i don't want to hear anything..& I know ke aap nahi jaoge na..thik he..ok..mein hi chali jati hu..

Arjun(worrily):-no..no..you take rest..tum so jao..tum behosh ho gayi thi na..ok..if you don't want to talk to me na..i am going..but you take rest..mein ja raha hu..

He leaves worrily from there..she again started crying..

Arjun come to their bedroom..which was the most beautiful bedroom before some hours..decorated by his loving & beautiful wife..the same bedroom is looking now like a hell..all things are spreaded on the floor..

He started cleaning the bedroom..after almost an hour he has cleaned all the thing..he come to the room where Riya has sleept..he come closer to her..the dry tears on her face shows that she had sleept while crying..

Drop of tears flows from his eyes..he pull blacket over her..

Take the photoframe of both of them..which is lying on the floor..& keep it in the cupboard..he come closer to her..sit next to her..& starts caressing her hairs..after some time he also fallen in sleep..

Next Morning:-

he open his eyes..& found himself lonely on bed..he remember the last night..he get up hurrily..& starts searching Riya in whole house..but don't found her anywhere..

Arjun:-OMG..kaha chali gayi ye..?oh god..

He sit helplessly on the sofa in hall..

Arjun(suddenly the thought stroke in his mind):-kahi ghar chod ke toh nahi chgali gayi..?oh..shit..

he run towards their room..& first open the wardrobe..found her cloths & all her things there...

Arjun(take a sigh of relief):-oh..god..sab saman toh yahi he..fir..fir ye gayi kaha..?

Arjun(in mind):-kahi office toh nahi..par abhi toh sirf 8 baj rahe he..itani jaldi woh office me...?

But still he decide to call in office..He call to office..the receptionist told him..that Riya has arrived at office before sometime..

He cuts the phone & take a sigh of relief..

Arjun:-thank god..

Arjun(in mind):-Riyu..i am really sorry..mein tumhe zarur mana lunga Riyu..mein tumhe apne aap se dur nahi jane dunga..i promise Riyu..mein sab kuch thik kar dunga..i promise..

Edited by ariyabestfan - 10 years ago