Lovely teaser.

Hope Geet realizes her luv soon.

Continue soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
teaser
awesome dear...
Geet is slowly realizing her feelings...
hope Maan gets to know this soon...
cont soon dear...
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser. Desperately waiting for update.
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing teaser 
geet has definitely fallen for maan 
she just has to name her feeling now 
maan n seher together r so beautiful 
no wonder geet didn't want to even blink 
update soon 
waiting eagerly 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the teaser finally she is giving a chance to let her dream flourish loved the teaser can't wait 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
fab teaser..update soon! Pls try n update OS Kehna he kya! Thanks
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely teaser
Eagerly waiting for the update Edited by -padma- - 10 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 17:

"How can you be so careless with yourself Sir? Don't you know that your wound could get worse if you left it untreated? You are managing such a big business empire nd still you behave worse than a kid." Geet chided unknowingly as she continues her task of dressing his wound while Maan chuckled softly seeing her showing her right on him unknown to herself but then immediately his expressions changed into a stern one as Geet raises her head to look at him after bandaging his wound.

"How does it matter to you Geet? Or is it matter to you?" His simple question has made Geet speechless as she looked at him with her wide eyes not knowing what to say to him nd next moment she just looked away keeping the first aid box aside before turning to leave but then she couldn't as Maan instantly grasped her wrist stopping her from going.

"You haven't given me my answer yet Geet. How does it matter to you? And if it really then why you had put such allegations on me?" Geet just closed her eyes as he heard him asking the same question yet again of which answer she herself is trying to find nd most importantly will he understand why she's doing all this? Will he understand that she's doing all this just for him?

"Why are you doing all this Maan Sir?" She asked in a daze still facing her back towards him as she felt same alien emotions swirling in her heart with his simple question when she felt him loosening his hold on her wrist making her to turn to look at him only to find him looking back at her with those strange emotions yet again which she always witnesses in his eyes Everytym he looks at her

"Har sawaal ka Jawab Dena zaroori nahi hota Geet aur Na hi har cheez ki koi wajah hoti hai. Kuch cheezein aur Kuch sawaal bina wajah aur bina Kisi Jawab ke hote hai." these were the last words that she had heard from him before he left the informatory to go towards Seher's room leaving Geet behind to understand the hidden meaning behind his words.

[It's not necessary to answer every question Geet neither everything has any motive. Some things nd some questions are without any motive nd answers]

"Seher, Seher where are you?" Geet's voice echoed in the whole house as she once again searched for her mischievous daughter with a glass of milk in her hand who was again giving her tough tym in drinking Milk. It's been a week since Seher got discharged nd by now she was back to her notorious mode

"Seher, I am warning you ha... if you didn't came out in 10 seconds Na then I won't give you the chocolates I got for you. Soch lo, then I'll give all the chocolates to Abby nd Sally." Geet played her trump card knowing very well that now her daughter will come out from her hide out in less than 10 seconds unknown to the fact that her threats have no effect on her daughter now as he had got her boyfriend now to fulfill her demands of chocolates.

"Theek hai... 10….9…..8….7….6….." Her counting got interrupted when she heard the sound of door bell nd she kept the glass on the table to look who's on the door this early morning.

"Aap" She muttered in astonishment as she opened the door only to find Maan standing over there with a faint smile.

"Wo actually I needed the project file of Mr. Bajaj nd I couldn't find it in the office so I thought that may be you have it so……." Maan said all the while looking everywhere but her so that she couldn't see through his excuse but least he knows that Geet had already seen through his lie as this is what he's been doing since past 1 week to meet Seher on the pretext of this thing or other nd it's not in her to stop him especially after knowing that how much she had hurted him due to her misconception of him being in relationship with someone else.

She knows that as much as she'll try but she couldn't break the unbreakable bond that Maan nd Seher share; a Bond which is far away from any name or relation, A bond that not born out of Blood but out of Love straight from heart, hence she too acted as she's oblivious of his excuse though that's a different thing that Maan was still indifferent towards Geet which Geet knows that she deserves yet it pained her somewhere deep in her heart nd she don't even know why. Can it be possible that whatever Teji was saying is true, she thought as she recalled Teji's words but next moment she immediately shrugged off all her thoughts as her logics nd ideologies nd especially her past once again came as a hindrance between her nd her heart.

"Would you mind if I come in?" Maan's voice broke her trance as she realized that she had kept him standing on the door from so long nd she immediately moved aside while nodding her head making way for him to come in.

"You sit; I'll search for the file in my room." Geet said as she gestured him to sit on the couch before heading towards her room to search the file.

"Mishter Khulana." Maan who was scanning throughout the whole room to search for Seher making him to frown his brows as he looked here nd there to find her.

"Mishter Khulana, yahan… table ke niche." He once again heard her whisper nd realized that it's coming from beneath the Dining table.

"Hey what are you doing over here?" Maan asked in astonishment as he bent down nd finally found Seher under the table giving him a cheeky smile.

"Ssshhh! Mumma ko mat batana. It's my sheclet hide out place." Seher whispered as she kept the finger on her lips gesturing Maan to be quiet.

"But why are you hiding over here?" Maan asked in a hush voice as he bent down his head further only to find Seher giggling.

"I don't want to drink milk nd Mumma was running behind me." Seher said as she pouted making Maan to chuckle on her antics.

"But if you want to be strong then you have to drink Milk Na" Maan tried to put some brain in her but then his little Princess was too stubborn to listen.

"You are also talking like Mumma. I don't want to drink Milk. It's so tashtelesh." Seher said as she made a yuck face pulling out her lower lip while Maan just sighed heavily before seating beside her under the table. Now that was indeed a funny scene seeing the great MSK hiding under the table like a kid as if he had been threatened to drink milk nd not Seher.

"I know but still you have to drink it Na otherwise how will you get Big. You wanted to be a big girl Na?" Maan played his card very well making Seher thoughtful for a while.

"No I don't want to be a big girl now." Seher's unexpected reply made Maan to look at her in astonishment while Seher gave him a cheeky smile.

"But you wanted to be right?" Maan asked in disbelief as he looked at Seher who was grinning at him.

"Ya but now I don't. Pehle I want to be big because I want to have Boyfriend but now to you are my Boyfriend Phil Bale hone ki kya zarurat?" Seher though asked innocently as she flattered her lashes but Maan now really wanted to bang his head somewhere after listening to her logic but then this is what his little princess is nd he love her in that way only.

"Ok I agree you don't want Boyfriend but still you have to be Big otherwise how you will get a husband." Maan patted himself mentally as he finally got an idea to make his stubborn Princess understand though still not sure that how long this idea of his will work.

"Hushband?" Maan chuckled at his pronunciation of Husband but then he refrained himself from laughing out loud for he definitely don't want his princess to be angry.

"Ya Hushband. You remember your Bua had one, Arey your Juju nd do you know how your Bua got Juju because she was a big girl nd hence she got her hushband. If you'll be get a big girl soon then you too will get a Hushband soon." Maan's words did worked as Seher went in deep thoughts nd Maan knows that success is not far away.

"Did Bua also use to drink Milk every day?"

"Yup. She too use to have drink everyday thatsy she got big so soon." 

"But I to don't like Milk. Will I won't get Big then?" Seher asked as she sucked her upper lip almost on the verge of crying nd Maan instantly got alarmed knowing very well what's coming next

"You know what even I don't like to drink milk at all." Maan said as he made a fake yuck face making Seher to look at him in surprise.

"Then how did you got so big." Seher asked as she made her eyes wide while opening her arms wide.

"Then My Mumma told me a magic after which I started liking milk. You want to see that Magic?" Maan said as he looked at Seher raising his brows while Seher just nodded her head in excitement before getting out from under the table helping Maan out too who got bumped his head many tymes in the process of getting out from under the table making Seher to giggle out loud at his plight.

15 mins later both Maan nd Seher were playing in the living room with Maan sitting on the couch while Seher was sitting on his lap laughing out loud as Maan was tickling her to no ends while she was just screaming "Shtop, Mishter Khulana" before again bursting into fits of laughter. The glass of Milk was emptied as soon as it came in Seher's glass nd she actually liked it as per her Mishter Khulana's Magic. What Magic??? Well it was nothing special but is only that with every sip of Milk An Angel will Drop a candy on her lap nd if she'll finish the milk soon then she can get Chocolates too. Poor Seher was too naive to understand Maan's trick moreover her eyes were too much clouded with chocolates nd Candies to see through anything beyond that.

For Maan it was just a cake walk to make Seher believe on his magic nd to his luck he was indeed carrying few candies nd Chocolates nd hence it didn't troubled him to make Seher believe on his words. And like this the Girl who don't even want to see the milk has finished the milk within Seconds much to Maan's relief. So now here are they, both the duo playing nd laughing together unknown to the fact that a pair of eyes were watching all the commotions happening between them with a lost smile on her face. Geet had came with a required file long back when Seher was helping out Maan to come out from under the table nd it didn't took her long to realize that what must have happened.

She understood it very well that her daughter must have hidden over here to escape from drinking milk nd like always Maan must have managed to brain wash her thus making her agree to drink the milk nd her doubts got cleared the moment she saw Seher drinking milk without any fuss while Maan was dropping candies on her Lap with her every sip making sure that Seher didn't saw him while doing that making Geet to chuckle seeing this side of her Boss who was clapping as well as appreciating Seher with every sip she took. She never knew that Maan had this playful side of his too but to think she didn't knew him at all. She knew him as her Boss, She knew him as a kind Person who took care of everyone including his Employees, she knew him as a person who had given her strength nd support with his warmth when she was so much emotionally wrecked, she knew him as her Seher's Mishter Khulana who didn't even hesitate to give away the single drop of his blood when she was fighting between her lyf nd Death; but it seems that as much as she was able to know him, there's still lots more that has been left for her to know about him nd probably she's the fortunate one who has been able to see so many colours of her otherwise Rude, Arrogant nd Shrewd Boss, she thought as she looked at the duo who was busy in their own world.

Seeing Maan holding Seher so tenderly making sure that she won't get hurt even after so much being engrossed in their playing session was a totally emotional moment for her. Kuldeep didn't even got a chance to hold her in his arms nd even if he would have got then she was not sure how he would have behaved with her, probably he would have hurted her too in his possessiveness nd the fear in which she was living at that tym nd probably now too, her too must have been growing up with the same. But here Maan was showering so much Love on her little angel even after having no relationship with her no cut that he did have a relation with her which is far beyond any name, she thought as she felt herself promptly burst into tears at this tender display of affection but then she hastily wiped away her eyes not wanting to spoil the serenity of the moment. Maan nd Seher however were too engrossed nd absorbed in each other to notice anything.

She just stood over there transfixed, looking at the two of them being lost in their own world laughing nd playing. Seeing Maan Laughing si freely was indeed a sight which was rare for anyone to see nd she's the lucky one to witness it, she thought as she admired his laughing face that was indeed looking so good at this moment that she wanted to capture this moment for forever making the tym to get freeze, who knows that whether she'll ever be able to witness this same sight before.

At that very moment an unwanted thought crawled into her mind like a stealthy urchin sneaking off with a loaf from Baker's cart. A thought that said, "If only Maan was the father of Seher; they are so perfect together, probably then she too would have a perfect family like others" she didn't know from where this thought crawled in her mind but for the first tym she didn't felt loathing herself for being this selfish. For once, just once she wanted to be selfish enough to think of anything like that keeping all her logics nd ideologies at bay. For once she wanted her heart to overpower her mind completely nd she don't even know why she wanted so, probably she had become too tired nd exhausted by fighting away with these alien feelings nd emotions Everytym they arise nd wanting them to seep through her vein for once, she thought as she gazed at both of them for a long tym, too afraid to even move, in case she disturbed the serenity. And it was then she realized that for the first tym in these many years, she had experienced something so strange, an emotion she had never felt before.

It was hard to put a name to feeling, but it was so blissful, so calming nd so soothing, that she found herself craving for it more nd more by every passing second. Was she really falling for him as Teji said, a part of her asked her to which she has no answer or probably she don't want to answer as it could probably ruin that calming nd soothing feeling that she was feeling right now after god knows how long nd hence for once, just once she wanted herself to get with the flow before the harsh face of reality could again bring her back to the place where she actually is, but still the thought lingered somewhere at the back of her mind "Is she really Falling for him?"

She would have lost in her thought for forever letting that unknown feeling, that unknown emotion absorbing her entire being if she haven't heard the faint ringing of her cellphone thus drawing her attention from Maan nd Seher towards the sound of the ringtone of her cellphone that was coming from her room. Geet sighed heavily as she tried to shrug off all those previous thoughts that has occupied her mind few minutes back but don't know why, as much as she wants to shrug off those thoughts with her logics nd ideologies, she's unable to do so at this moment. It was as if at this moment her heart has refused to listen to her at all nd all she was able to do is to become a puppet in the hands of her heart right now but to her surprise she didn't regretted at all. Why, she didn't know that or probably she knows nd couldn't able to realize it yet.

Another round of ringing of cellphone break her trance yet again making her realize that she needs to answer the call. She sighed heavily as she looked at Maan nd Seher one last tym who seems to be oblivious of everything around them lost in their own world, before heading towards her room to answer the call. She was surprised to see 'Private number' flashing on her cell screen making her to give second thought for answering the call as she felt some weird feeling looking at the number but then she pushed back all the uncanny thoughts nd decided to take the call thinking it to be of any important client as it was now common for the Businessmen to keep private numbers due to security reasons, she thought as she pressed the answer button keeping all the uncanny feelings at a bay.

"Hello" She said as soon as she answered the call only to be rewarded with the silence from other side

"Hello, who's there?" she said yet again when she didn't heard any reply from other side making her to check her phone to see if the call is still connected.

"Hello! Can you hear me?" She asked yet again when didn't heard any reply from other side but then she felt that she heard someone's breathing from other side thus giving space to those uncanny thoughts to cover her mind yet again

"Mumma, where are you? Mishter Khulana is waiting for you" Geet heard Seher's chirpy voice from behind before she could drown into that world of uncanny feelings that were giving her a hazy memory of something from her past but then her Angel's voice is enough to bring her out from any whirlwind just like now

"Coming Baby" Geet said as she cuts the call concluding that there was some network problem from other side thinking that breathing sound as a fragment of her imagination but in her assumption she ignored the crashing sound of a glass from other side too which can be an indication of upcoming storm in her otherwise peaceful life.

"Mumma See I drank whole milk. Now to I will be a big girl soon Na." Seher proudly stated as she showed her mother empty glass of milk making both Maan nd Geet to smile at her antics

"Ya Baby now you'll be a big girl soon. Just like your Mishter Khulana." Geet said as she pinched her nose making Seher to giggle but then something hits her tiny brain.

"But Mumma, how can I be big like Mishter Khulana. He's to Boy Na nd I am a girl. So I can be big like you Na." Seher said with a frown as she looked at Geet while battling her lashes making Geet to chuckle at her daughter's innocence

"Ya Princess, you'll be a big gal like your Mumma. But before that you need to take rest otherwise you won't get well soon nd if you won't get well soon then how will you become big like you mumma? So go nd have some rest. I too need to go now" Maan said as he picked up Seher in his arms pulling her chubby cheeks.

"But I want to play with you more." Seher whined as she pouted sadly looking at him with her puppy face while Geet just rolled over her eyes on her daughter's Nautanki.

"We'll Princess but not today. You promised me Na that you'll be a gud girl." Seher nodded cutely as she reminded of the promise she made to Maan few minutes back in order to go out to have ice-cream with him.

"So be a good girl nd take rest. I promise I'll come again nd will play with you. Ok" Maan said as he pinched her nose playfully before putting her down nd ushering her towards her room nd in no tym Seher ran inside her room before lyieng on her bed nd tucking inside her blanket leaving both Maan nd Geet to chuckle at her antics looking at her retreating form but soon that smile started fading away as they looked at each other

A silence prevailed in the room as both of them realized that they are now left alone under the same roof. But surprisingly this silence was not that was bothering to both of them. The thing that was bothering to both of them was that what the other person is thinking about them. Maan didn't know what he'll answer to Geet if she had seen through his excuse that he use to make Everytym he came to meet Seher for she's definitely not a fool that she wouldn't be able to see through his lie for long. Though that's a different thing that he's been giving cold shoulder to Geet but from past 1 week to make her realize her worth but at the same tym he can't stay away from Seher too even if he wants to. Hence he just use to come to meet Seher on the pretext of this thing or other but along with Seher he wanted to meet Geet too because as much as he wants he can't deny his urges to see Geet everyday then be it for only few moments. Though that's the different thing that he hardly use to talk to her when they meet but atleast he use to have this much satisfaction after meeting her that he'll meet her again next day all safe nd sound.

Geet on the other hand don't know how she's going to mend the things between Maan nd her. ya that's true that she doesn't feel anything for him or this is what she use to say to herself Everytym but then this is also true that though unknowingly she had hurted Maan deep with her words no matter if it was for his own good nd now Maan's cold shoulder to her was not at all acceptable to her. May be she has got habitual of his soothing words, of his care, of his warmth nd now when there is nothing of these left between them, then she's craving for it. And here she had thought that she'll go away from his lyf forever when she was not able to take his cold behaviour for just 1 week. Probably like Seher she too had got used to of him, she thought as she took a deep sigh before looking at Maan who was looking somewhere at the oblivion. She knows that it won't be easy to fix everything that she has ruined from her own hands but then she can atleast try nd if not anything then she will atleast get forgiveness from him for hurting his this much.

"Wo I….." Both said at the same tym in order to break the ice between them nd then looked other side before taking a deep breath

"Wo I think…. I think I should go now as I need to Mr. Bajaj with the project file nd moreover You too need some rest" Maan said after a while looking everywhere but her before picking up the file from the table while Geet just looked at him dumbfounded

"Maan Sir." His steps halted near the door as he heard Geet calling out to him. Did she came to know that he has been giving excuses to meet Seher all this while, he thought as he just stood over there his bated breath when he felt Geet coming near him with a calculative steps.

"You don't need to make excuses for coming to meet Seher Everytym Sir. You can come nd meet her wenever you want without making any excuses." Geet's words shocked Maan to the core as he looked at her unbelievingly not sure how to react only to find her standing beside him looking at him remorsefully but more than remorse he found some other emotion too which was not use to be there in her eyes before but he couldn't put his finger upon what

"Mr. Bajaj is coming to London next week nd I know this because he had called me a day back to fix his meeting with you nd moreover the file for which you had came here is not with me as you had given it to Adi Sir in front of me only nd the file that you are holding is not of Mr. Bajaj's but of our client Mr. De Costa." Geet said as she gestured towards the file on Maan's hand making him to look other side feeling to be caught off-guard

"I know sir that you are deeply hurted with my words I said to you that day nd i don't have any justification for that but still I wanted to ask forgiveness to you. I know that it's not easy for you to forgive me after what I said to you but trust me Sir I didn't intended to do that. never in my wildest dreams I could think of any such thing for you but at that moment circumstances forced me to do so nd I'll regret for it for whole of my lyf as due to my own wrong assumption I had hurted the person whom I respect the most. I can't undo what I did Sir but atleast I could ask forgiveness from you. Trust me Sir, I didn't meant any of my words that day. Please try to forgive me of you can." Geet's voice chocked in the end as she asked apology from Maan making Maan to look at her only to find Geet bowing her head down trying to fight back her tears nd he instantly raised his hand to wipe away those pearls but then he draws his hand back not sure whether he had this right or not. But atleast one thing had got cleared to him that whatever his Di had said to him was all true. Geet's behaviour that day was just the result of some misunderstanding nd her own insecurities nd she didn't meant any of her words that day nd to say that he was happy to hear that would be an understatement as he was feeling over the moon at that moment.

"Geet" he called out to her softly making her to look at him with her teary hazels.

"You don't need to be Sorry Geet as if had I been at your place then probably I too would have done the same. I know that I was hurt actually badly hurt after your accusations as I had never thought of you thinking so low about me but then when I thought after keeping myself in your shoes, I realize that you are not wrong in your place either. It was just circumstances that went wrong nd I can't blame you for that but still if my saying this would make any change then yes I forgive you. I forgive you for whatever happened nd I expect you to forget everything too. You'll na Geet?" Maan's words just made Geet speechless as she looked at him all lost. How can someone be so generous nd good that he had forgiven her so easily without even asking the actual reason of her behaviour, she thought as she looked at him in awe feeling so blessed to have someone like him in her lyf.

"Sir, can't we be friends?" Geet's own words surprised her as she said them out of blue thus surprising Maan too but guess it was too late now nd for the first tym she didnt felt regretted of what she said as she felt an unknown peace in her heart nd her lips curved into smile as she saw Maan nodding his head in acceptance after a while before holsing her extended hand accepting her proposal. how can he not? for the first tym she had asked something from him nd he can do anything to give it to her

"Geet, I should really go now as I could see that you need some rest. Take care of yourself nd Seher too. Bye." Maan said after a while with a smile before he moves towards the door to go out

"Maan Sir" he heard Geet beckoning him yet again as he was just about to go out thus making him still at his place while facing his back to her

"Seher will wait for you tomorrow. You'll come right?" Geet's words just made his lips curved into smile as he just turned halfway to look at her only to find her looking back at her with her expectant hazels nd he just nodded his head in acceptance before turning back nd going out feeling elated leaving a smiling Geet behind.

"Hey Dev, How's you? And how's Meera? Hope she nd Baby are doing fine." Maan asked keeping his gaze fixed on the laptop screen working while being on call with Dev.

"Everything is fine Bro. Actually I called you for a reason." Dev came straight to the point for he was continuously being nudged by Meera who was gesturing him to ask Maan about something

"Ya Dev tell me, is there any problem? Is everything fine over there?" Maan asked being worried as he closed his laptop halting his work for a while.

"Ya Bro everything is fine over nd I can't tell you the reason on phone. Did you check your mail that I had sent you?"

"No Dev actually I have been keeping busy from quiet a long tym hence I haven't checked it. But no worries I'll just check it right now." Maan said as he opened his Laptop yet again to login to his mail ID after Dev cuts the call asking him to revert back as soon as possible after seeing the mail. He was about to enter his Password to login when he was disturbed by yet another call making him to smile widely as it's his princess call Afterall.

"Hey Princess, still awake?" Maan asked as soon as picked up the call keeping his laptop aside

"Ya wo na Mum….. I mean I want to hear a story from you. I am not feeling Shleepy" Seher tactfully changed her sentence after Geet gestured her to not to tell Maan that she too wanted to listen to his story. Yes the mother Daughter duo were together today to listen story from Maan.

Acha, so my Baby wanted to listen story. Fine I'll just tell a nice story to my princess." Maan said before he began to recite a bedtime story unknown of the fact that this tym along with Seher someone else is also listening to his story with a smile on her face feeling so lost in his words nd voice.

And as of Maan well there's no need to say that he was so lost in telling his princess the story that he had absolutely forgot that Dev had asked her to check his mail neither did he had realized that along with Seher there's someone else also on the other side. If he would have known then probably he would be jumping around in happiness. No sooner it was that Maan heard the heavy breathings of Seher making him realize that his Princess has slept peacefully.

"Good night Princess. Love you." Maan said softly as he pressed a kiss to the phone giving his princess a good night kiss unknown of the fact that his this gesture had made someone's heart flutter as she felt a dark colour crept on her cheek with his gesture as if it was her to whom he had said nd did this, she thought she smiled shyly  whacking her head playfully on her own shy thoughts before slipping into a deep slumber along with her daughter feeling so happy nd peaceful all of a sudden.

Phew! So dis is it guys! Finally i was able to update it...Thanks for waiting for me patiently this long... i cant promise but i'll try to be regualr as much as i can owing to my hectic schedule... Will update other Ff's too soon... Hit the like button if you all like it nd Do leave your Comment/criticism... its necessary

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right... "Its 200+ likes nd 20 pages of comments"... i am truly disappointed with the no. of likes i got in last update😭😭... it falls down drastically😭😭... Please i want my 300+ likes back😃😃... otherwise i seriously won't update anytym soon.. nd i am serious...😡

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S.S Also i had created a new page for the notification of my updates of all FFs as i was having some problems while accessing the Group... Kindly like it to get the quick notification of my update... here's the Link

Aakriti's Magical Maaneet World

Like it ok...

Luv you all

Aakriti😊

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Yay im first 😳
Beautiful part dear 👏 👏
Geet was attending maan's wound. Awww she was claiming her right on him.
Saher is back home and back to her mischiefs 😆
Awww maan came with the excuse of a missing file. 😳
Loved his tender care on saher. 👏 hehe his hushband talks didnt worked but his magic did the trick and saher drank the milk 😃
Geet admiring their bonding from far. Loved her monolog. She wished maan was saher 's father. 👏
Ooops is kuldeep back 😡
Oh no he might have heard saher saying mishter khulana.
Geet apologised to him and maan accepted her apology and friendship. Aww he is over the moon.
😳
Dev called to inform about kuldeep na 😭
Awww maan reading the story and then kissing goon night swet geet in her dreamworld. Adorable.

Cant wait for more. 😳 Edited by sonu4ever - 10 years ago