Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
to whomsoever it concern this is a fiction not a real and the show is ending and who knows the princess lives with doctor or not if suppose doctor also dies in an accident and then what princess will again marry i really pity those ppl who really thinks soumya is a princess and rohit is a beast nothing like that  they are all actors and if tomorrow some nice role comes to soumya with a negative shade what she will become a bad girl grow up girls and life is something beyond this and cute heena i must say u r a true fan of soumya when u wrote in some other post that u r goint to visit ur ailing grand mother then i also wished u but u liked all the members comments except me as i am a rohit fan and i am least bothered about liking and disliking comments Edited by princessglory - 10 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -veronica-

why did he die? wasnt he the hero? wasnt this story supposed to b like beauty and the beast! i am very disappointed

so many people are dissappointed. But the concept of a love story was sidelined, it became more of a saas bahu drama with aradya trying to be a good bahu just for dadi and all that dadi -illness -drama which looked unconvincing and annoying. Love was planned by Daadi...imagine ...!!!

To rub more salt on wounds of Madhav fans , they killedhim and brought in a new  guy, fair doctor.

I think the writers were themselves confused what they wanted to convey to audiences.

arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

madhav had to die nt jst for trp but for stupid tantrums made by the star fans who cared least for concept,characters,message n wt nt?

we cnt really know why they did itπŸ˜• ...I mean there were so many rahul fans but they dint show aradhya loving Rahul in the real sense. They dint want MaYa then they could have tried the love triangle. and if they wanted this new Pair to be hit ...πŸ˜† then wy pulling it off so soon.

Most of the mainstream audiences are not fools, they reject if you stray from concept. I m glad the channel was not happy with experiment and within 15-16 days of madhav's death epi, there was news of the show being pulled  off.

They promise  a love story but they deliver a dadi -drama and punarvivah.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhishek_5

Unfortunately, he was killed by a bigger and a more fierce beast : TRPs.

The TRP Beast has devoured many innocent characters in the history of Indian Television. This cruel beast's greediness knows no bounds. It is beyond satiation.

Abhishek : why makers think a new lead nad a new love story would bring more TRPs in just any show ?? Its not a family drama . It was a story about Madhav and Aradhya. what works for one drama like uttran, Bidaai, Maayka etc may not work for the other one.

Sony did this with another show anamika and it has not helped the TRPs.

And why they got so frustrted they could not wait for more than 2 weeks to decide to shut it down. lolzzz

The show without Madhav was soulless.😭
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshanehkhan

.thanks for the information about repeat telecast but who cares now πŸ˜† 100 epi i thaught they will have 200 episodes becoz of the new entry track πŸ˜† i like the successful confidence πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

For last 3 weeks no repeat telecast ...thts for sure. at 12 --its Maharana pratap, at 12-30 its Anamika.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

ANKHON ki nazar se khubsoorat could not continue when the title says Dil ki nazar se...certain viewers just wanted a handsome hero opposite their favorite so PH thought by killing the original hero, they would get viewers. No such Luck! πŸ˜† 

And as we had heard before, show was supposed to end in August but fraud doctor and his donated baby could not jack up the show enough to last till August or even end of July! 
And now disgusting Punarvivah of Aru with fraud doctor is ending the show on a terrible note, proving that Ankhon ki nazar se khoobsurat only is option left to the PH and CVs. 

They tried so many tricks from other shows but failed . only if they had utilised the talent of the lead actors and concentrated on the original love story concept, result would have been better.

The 'Fresh' Punarvivah concept was deemed stale by so many audiences who have seen it  in sooo many showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by arunima_LUIT - 10 years ago