8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for the late reply!!!
it was an awesome update!!!
and this is an awesome concept!!!
i really liked it!!!
and the start was good too!!!
poor sharon and swayam are going through so much but no one knows how much they long for each other!!
i hope someone can find out so they could atleast try and get them back together!!
and you wrote their pain amzingly!!
the part where they were thinking about eachother was really heart wrenching!!
and you did an awesome job!!
CONTINUE SOON!!!

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hello everyone, I'm sorry I'm late but seriously was very busy with assignments and stuff... And thank you so much for your lovely comments, it is a power booster seriously...
So without further delay here is the next update

Chapter 2

Sharon (in mind): God! I'm so excited'.. Mumbai after 3 years!! Yeh flight kab land hogi?!!! Anything said or done, Aamchi Mumbai is Aamchi Mumbai! It took me a while to settle in Delhi but I always miss Mumbai'.. the crowd'. The locals'. Bandra sea link'.. Marine drive'.. Friends'.. and'.. (her face turned gloomy at her own thought) Will you be there at the airport to see me?... How will our encounter be?... Kya mere aane se tumhe koi farak padega?... Will you be happy or'.. Kya hum ek doosre se baat kar paenge?... No! I can't let him know about my feelings!... What if he has moved on?!... God! It's going to be awkward!... How does a broken up couple act?... One minute! Broken-up COUPLE?! What am I thinking? It's been 3 years our relationship has ended, how can we still be called a Couple?! God! Sharon'.. Think straight'.. You are engaged! He is just a'.. a'.. a'.. a Fri-e-nd?! Ok whatever! But I hope you're there!

Sharon was irritated with this silent war with her own thoughts'.. She lay back on her seat and closed her eyes to relax herself'.. She would land in Mumbai in the next few minutes'..

Announcement; "Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. Thank you."

No soon she had collected her luggage and was heading to the arrival gate'.. As Sharon appeared at the gate, a group of people almost jumped on her'.. At first she was shocked but very soon she was smiling from ear-to-ear looking at her crazy friends who had come to receive her'..

Kriya (tightly hugging Sharon): Hey, Shar!!!! Atlast tum aa gayi! God! I can't tell you main kitni khush hoon!

Sharon: Same here Kriya! It's so good to be back!!!

Rey (tapping her shoulder): Hum bhi yahan hai!

Sharon (looking at him with fake anger): Yeah, right! As if tumhare paas mere liye koi time hai! Woh toh its Kriya jiske wajah se I know my best friend is still alive!

Rey (pulling her into a hug): I'm so so so sorry Ms.Rai Prakash! But I'm glad you're here! Welcome back Shar!

Sharon hugged him tight as she had missed him a lot'.. Atleast Kriya had been to Delhi a few times but she was meeting Rey after 3 years'.. All of them, Neha, Vicky, Simi, Nil, Amar, Rini, Bharat, Vishakha and Aashi welcomed Sharon with a warm hug'.. The smile on Sharon's face reached her eyes after a long time, or should say after years'.. The boys took Sharon's luggage and kept it in the car and all the girls were having their talks whereas Sharon was lost somewhere else'.. Her eyes were searching for Him'..

Kriya: Woh nahi aaya!

Sharon (confused): Kya? Kaun nahi aaya?

Kriya: Wohi jise tum dundh rahi ho!... Swayam!

Sharon (pretending): What rubbish! Main uske bare main soch bhi nahi rahi thi'..

Kriya didn't want to discuss anything in public so she let it be'.. Kriya had her own doubts about Sharon loving Swayam but never confronted her'.. kehte hai na 'Jhoot aur ishq chupaye nahi chupta''.. They all headed to Sharon's house'.

Swayam: Mujhe tumhe dekhna tha'.. Tumse milna tha'.. Tumhari awaaz sunni thi'.. I so wish main tumhe receive karne jaata par'.. par mujhe pata hai mujhe waha dekh ke tum bahut uncomfortable feel karti'.. Aur shayad tumhe dekh kar main khud ke emotions control nahi kar pata'.. Tum chahe zindagi main aage badh gayi ho but'.. I still love you!... Main mere koi bhi action se tumhe guilty ya uncomfortable feel nahi karvana chahta'.. Aur waise bhi, I don't think you must have noticed my absence'.. I'm really happy that you are back'.. My happiness has no bounds but'.. I'm even scared'.. Scared that agar main khudko tumhare paas aane se rok nahi paaya toh?... You still manage to get the best and the worst out of me'.. But right now I really want to see you'.. I want to meet you!... Par agar mere baat karne se tum uncomfortable ho gayi toh?... I guess maine tumse door hi rehna chahiye'.. Ya! I guess that's right for both of us! Agar mere door rehne se you are comfortable and happy, I'll stay away!

Swayam was standing at the window in his cabin'.. He had Sharon's photo in his hand and a face emoting happiness, tension and gloominess'..His heart mind and soul were acting as different characters all by themselves'.. For the first time he of clueless what should he do'..

His train of thoughts was disturbed by his phone that was ringing for the nth time now'.. It was his best friend Rey'.

Rey: Hey dude, aaj raat hum sab mere ghar par mil rahe hai as Sharon is here'.. So be here on time!

Swayam: But Rey'

Rey: Dekh Swayam, I know it's difficult! But dude, agar tu uss se aise dur bhaagega toh she'll understand that you've haven't yet moved on in life and I know tu yeh nahi chahta hai! So aur kisike liye nahi toh Sharon ke liye aaja!

Swayam (with a huge sign): Ok, I'll be there

Swayam started preparing himself mentally and most importantly, emotionally'.. He was excited to meet her but he now knew where to draw the line'.. On the other hand, Sharon and Kriya were sitting on the swing with a cup of steaming coffee'.. The rest of them had left for their work after planning for the evening dinner'..

Kriya: So how is work? Aur Sid kaisa hai?

Sharon: Work is great! I enjoy it! Kisike zindagi ka important moment aur bhi special banana and to see that satisfied smile on their faces is a different feeling all by itself'..

Kriya (surprised): Wooo! That's deep! Someone's turned philosophical!

Sharon: Sangat ka asar, you see!

Kriya just smirked at her reply whereas Sharon bit her tongue as she realized that indirectly she had mentioned Swayam's influence that he always had and still has on her'.. She thought of changing the topic before Kriya caught her (but I guess she was already late)

Sharon (stammering): Woh'. Woh'. Kriya let's get ready'.. Sab aate hi honge!

Kriya (smirking): Ok let's go!

It was almost dinner time when the entire gang barged into Sharon's house'.. Swayam on purpose had arranged their arrival in such a way that he was not left alone with Sharon'.. Sharon was smiling widely when she saw Swayam and it was no different with him'.. But they both avoided eye contact'..Swayam on purpose was avoiding her as he just wanted everything to be fine... All were seated in the drawing area and as usual having they own funny discussions'.. All having a gala time and Swayam stealing glances of Sharon every now and then'..

Simi: So Sharon, How is Sid? And is he also coming here soon?

Sharon knew this question would come up and why not he was her fianc'.. But what she was more worried was Swayam's reaction'.. She looked at him and was confused'.. He was smiling but at the same time his eyes were revealing some other story all by itself'..

Sharon (smiling): Yeah, Sid is fine'.. And he will be coming to Mumbai once he is done with his work!

Suddenly Swayam's phone started ringing and he was so thankful about that'.. He excused himself and walked up to the garden'.. It wasn't an important call so it was done within a few seconds'.. But he planned to wait there to compose himself as the talks about Sid had got him into a very uncomfortable position'..

Sharon thought this was the perfect time to talk to Swayam'.. He had been avoiding even a simple 'Hi' to her and his continuous ignorance was doing no less'. She went up to the garden and was shocked'..

Swayam was leaning over the pillar and had some white stick-like thing between his fingers that's was glowing at one end'.. And the very next moment he was blowing out some white smoke from his mouth'..

Sharon (in mind): What's wrong with Swayam? When did he start smoking? Is he the same person who would get irritated with the boys in the gang when they would mention anything related to alcohol or smoking?!... Sharon relax! People change! Time changes them, sometimes for good and sometimes for bad!

Warning: Smoking is injurious to health. It causes cancer. All the characters and events in this update are fictional.

Trying to convince herself she moved forward'..

Sharon (softly): Hey!

As soon as Swayam heard that angelic voice after years a smile crept on his face'.. He turned back and saw her awaiting his reply'..

Swayam (smiling): Hey!

He realized he was smoking so just like a gentleman he put off the cigarette'.. She stood next to him looking at the beautiful beach and the black sea right behind her garden'.. They both stood there in silence, admiring the beauty'.. Feeling the cool breeze'.. And moreover awkwardly waiting for each other to start a conversation'.. Sharon was fed up waiting so she thought of breaking the ice and directly getting to the point'..

Sharon: So how are you?

Swayam: I'm good, actually very good! How have you been?

Sharon: I've been great, busy with work and other stuff! By the way Congratulations! For been awarded as India's best dance institute!

Swayam (surprised): Tumhe kaise pata chala?

Sharon: Woh Kriya ne bataya tha!

Swayam: Oh yes, kaise bhool sakta hu! Kriya!!!

Suddenly silence took over again as they didn't know how to continue their discussion'.. Sharon wanted to tell him a few things but was not finding the exact words'.. Swayam looked at her'..

Swayam: Kya hua Sharon? Tumhe kuch kehena tha?

Sharon looked at him shocked'. She never understood how would he understand'.. But ignoring the analysis behind it she thought of just saying what was going on in her mind'.

Sharon (looking down): Haan woh'. I just wanted to say sorry for whatever (but was cut by Swayam)

Swayam: Hey! Hey! Please don't say sorry! It was the past and mere liye you were never at fault'.. If things had to work out, they would have worked out... I guess we should both leave it back there... In fact now we both have moved on and are very happy with our life...Toh please don't feel guilty about anything and say Sorry!

Sharon was somewhere not liking it when he said they both have moved on but when she saw that faint smile on his face, she automatically had a smiling on her face'.. She looked at Swayam who was just looking at her'..

Sharon: So let's make a fresh start! (putting out her hand) Hi, I'm Sharon Rai Prakash!

Swayam found her as cute as what she was during their college days'. She had not changed a bit'.

Swayam (smiling & gladly taking her hand): Hello, Ms.Rai Prakash, I'm Swayam Shekhawat!

So how was it?

Please leave in your comments and hit the like button...

Next update Coming Soon...

Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago
RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...
that can definitely help me...

no no no...they cant jst move on like dat...why they are doing it...haww...stupid people...
great story yaar...awsm...u follow a common font color combination right?? hmmm...well thats nice..but the chap was awsm...from the start...

sharon confused...abt swaron...girls hamesha itna confused kyun rehti hain...why cant jst they clear it...God knowss

not happie when swayams not around...why the hell she got engaged with dat sid guy...i mean why they even got seperated...thats curious...

sharon ne swayam se philosophical hona sikha..haha...thats true...sangatee ka asar toh padhta hai...

swayam smokes...okay...thats surely very different...but dat really helps...i know...

they have a fresh start...WTH?? wow man so easy to move onn...

again i m being impatient to read the nxt update...so update ASAP

Rohan :)

Edited by rohanmalhotra15 - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres

wo finally they met nic update...

sharon ko bs pata lag jay he is not move on in his life...but she notice that he lied to her thatche is move on...

plzzz update fasttEdited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohanmalhotra15

res...

that can definitely help me...

no no no...they cant jst move on like dat...why they are doing it...haww...stupid people...
great story yaar...awsm...u follow a common font color combination right?? hmmm...well thats nice..but the chap was awsm...from the start...

sharon confused...abt swaron...girls hamesha itna confused kyun rehti hain...why cant jst they clear it...God knowss

not happie when swayams not around...why the hell she got engaged with dat sid guy...i mean why they even got seperated...thats curious...

sharon ne swayam se philosophical hona sikha..haha...thats true...sangatee ka asar toh padhta hai...

swayam smokes...okay...thats surely very different...but dat really helps...i know...

they have a fresh start...WTH?? wow man so easy to move onn...

again i m being impatient to read the nxt update...so update ASAP

Rohan :)

I'm glad it helped...
Yes I use the same font and colour combination for charactersπŸ˜†
Swayam smoking include karne ke peeche reason hai jo dheere dheere khulega 
They have moved on or not well that's for you'll to discover as the story proceeds πŸ˜‰
So be patient  πŸ˜†
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam smoking a cigarette what has gotten into him why is he doing this.. πŸ˜• . Swayam yet feels so strongly about sharon he is yet in the same place where he was 3 years ago the same thing goes for sharon after she realised she loved swayam and it was'nt attraction..😊
The awkwardness between them the silence but also the eagerness to talk to each other everything was written in a lovely manner..❀️ πŸ˜ƒ
I loved this line which u wrote once a sharon's lover boy always a sharon lover boy it was soo true..πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊
P.S- I loved loved loved the banner its beautiful and amazing..❀️ 😳
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet16cash

Swayam smoking a cigarette what has gotten into him why is he doing this.. πŸ˜• . Swayam yet feels so strongly about sharon he is yet in the same place where he was 3 years ago the same thing goes for sharon after she realised she loved swayam and it was'nt attraction..😊
The awkwardness between them the silence but also the eagerness to talk to each other everything was written in a lovely manner..❀️ πŸ˜ƒ
I loved this line which u wrote once a sharon's lover boy always a sharon lover boy it was soo true..πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊
P.S- I loved loved loved the banner its beautiful and amazing..❀️ 😳

Thank you so much!
Sharon ka confusion and Swayam ka addiction will be resolved in the coming up chapters... So keep reading πŸ˜‰
Well I wanted the banner to represent the entire story through its picture... I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amzing ice and wellw riteten
thnks fo rthe pm
update ssoon
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

res

unres

wo finally they met nic update...

sharon ko bs pata lag jay he is not move on in his life...but she notice that he lied to her thatche is move on...

plzzz update fastt

thank u n yes will update soon😊