Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sam k kuch karo...maan ne sam k baat mane..chhi maan chhi...i hate u maan....

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
liked it pls update soon
thebians thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey, this is also cool, man

you'r really an awsme writer, dude.

me lukn f4wrd to more.
Edited by thebians - 11 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting teaser
continue soon
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab to update karo naaa! :( :( :(
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
are you kidding?!
i just came back after 3month
i thought i missed many updates but after
coming here i seee i didnt missed any updates of you!

:OEdited by Tamy95 - 10 years ago
SweetestPari thumbnail
Awesome update :-)
Tat guy is the mall owner ...
God .. This sam .. Aise hi kisi ko b hire kar liye... :-O
Luved maaneet convo... :-)
N maan J ... ;-) bechara... Lol... ;-)
Abi tho bahut J hoga aage... ;-)
N tat sweety guy is the mall owner whom sam hired ;-)
Hai na...
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
If u want pms for this FF,then add TIRTAS in your buddy list.

TIRTAS-http://www.india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=726088

I Know,i know..i am updating this ff after a LONG time, i assume u have forgotten all the characters-pls do re-read the story if u have forgotten the story too.bt for ur convenience ,i will write all the character's relations in bracket..bt for story u HAVE TO re-read.

One more thing,before reading this chapter pls do check THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER,I have CHANGED ONE CHARACTER ....

I want to say this CLEARLY to all, though i won't copy other's work..(even if i do, either i have asked permission first,or the similarity would be unintentional) & if anyone sees similarities pls contact me & tell me straightforwardly,i would be happy to change.

Part 21

oh geet i missed u sooo much..
i missed u too sweety..she said hugging him back while maan  looked at him with utter rage..it's not that he didn't trust geet..it's just that he was not at all liking him touching HIS geet...
Bt geet was oblivious to this, she was so excited to meet her Sweety after so many years,she wanted to catch up. So without a care for the world she started to blabber with her sweety to her heart's content..while maan had turned into a PRESSURE COOKER!!- ready to burst anytime!!
are !!why are u standing sweety! aao na,tumhara hi ghar samjho!
Ahem! maan tried to get Geet's attention,bt wo maan ki taraf dekhe tab na!!
she dragged Her sweety to sofa & pushed him on it..
comfortable ?? while the man could only laugh mentally,thinking "pagli ,bilkul vi nahi badli".
wo geet tumne inse nahi milaya?? the man asked when he saw maan, ready to burst any moment.
Are ha!! sweety tum bhii na, kitna bolte ho,bato bato me mujhe bhula hi dete ho sab kuch!!
wo ye ...ye, mere pati...MAAN SING KHURANA she shied.
maan's heart skipped a beat...looking at his red-pink wife.Oh! she was so adorable.
aur maan ye mera bachpan ka dost ANURAG!!.
That's the moment sameera (Geet's cousin,married to maan's little bro dev)chose to intrude...
she pretended that she is shocked to hear geet's words.
Bachpan ka dost??magar ye kaise ho sakta hai Geet? Bachpan me to tum hamare saath thi,aur mujhe yaad nahi ki koi rajeev naam ka dost tha tumhara!! Main to bachpan se tumhare saath thi na??!! Aur tumne schooling vi kisi girl's college se ki thi,To phir ye...she left a meaningful & shameless pause...waiting for a drama.

Bt before geet could answer Anuraag answered Sameera, i was her neighbour before she shifted with u SAMEERA.That means before her Parents died in an accident.
Sameera again asked,
Accha geet, tell me how did u recognise him,i mean u were very little at that time  & now u both have grown up...

dil ke rishte se...she smiled sweetly at Anuraag.

Sameera smirked looking at maan, he was boiling...that's what i wanted...she thought.
Sameera's mind only could make two & two = three...so she assumed maan's jealousy to be his doubt...Ekbar SHAK(doubt) dil me utar gaya to wo zeher ke tarha phelta hai...she smirked .

waise aana kaise hua apne dost ke ghar? Itne saaloon baad yaad ayi is dost ki??
are baba nahi,actually i wanted to find u but tumhara pata itni baar change hua,phir mere parents ka death...
I am sorry Sweety.
Na,it's ok..chal bata tera kya haalchal hai..

With geet's request anuraag was binded to spend some days in khurana mansion , he was taking a stroll on the empty dark corridor at night.
Suddenly someone tapped him on his back.
Are geet tum....,he turned only to see sameera standing there ,smirking.
Are are are mere romeo..itna pyaar hai tumhe apni geet se!!

Kya hai sameera? he said irritated.

Wo ho!! gussa ho mujh paar anuraag that i couldn't recognise u at first!!Waise u did tell me about everything in our 2nd meeting. Phir why u were ready to do the job??

I am happy that isi bahane se main geet ke kareeb aa saka.

Waise acting acchi ki tumne mujh paar gussa hone ka,when i asked geet about u. Sameera laughed

Geet ke liye kuch vi.

Shoo dhire kahi kisiko pata na chal jaye hamare plan ke bareme.
Ok.
Kahi pyaar ke chakkar me kahi geet ko sab bata mat dena ya madat karne ki koshish mat karna. Remember?  I want geet out of this house & u want to make geet YOURS..so mere faide me hi tumhara faida hai...

Precap-The game of puzzle BEGINS

dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yipeee me first

lovely dear😊

maan jealous😆

b**** sam****😡
Edited by dhakdhak22 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
this bi... sam asked anurag to separate geet i really want dev to diavorce her bi...maan jealous geet not understanding his situation