Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: monalika

All,

Nice responses...its uber cool how we all think so differently :-) I must admit I was happy to see Meera in the angry mode but for me the reasons were a little off. No matter what the situation was, , I would have expected her to hug him and then have an emotional breakdown on all that she went through. If she got a thanda response from him and then blasted him for being so cold, it would have made more sense to me. Its just that I would have been more upset my husband breaking the law and being a fugitive rather than treating someone poorly in the middle of the road😊

Oh dear Monalika you are such a lovely person .

You do believe in love . I like that ..and I agree with you. She has to hug her husband first , but couldn't di that in the heat of the momment. That man who supposed to be her husband was going to beat a poor man . She has to stop him first and advice him . And his silence made her mad . What is wrong with him . He doesn't even feel sorry , or happy ti meet me. Why did he change. So her anger increased. That is it .

I like today's epi . And loved Adni. 😳
monalika thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Oh dear Monalika you are such a lovely person .

You do believe in love . I like that ..and I agree with you. She has to hug her husband first , but couldn't di that in the heat of the momment. That man who supposed to be her husband was going to beat a poor man . She has to stop him first and advice him . And his silence made her mad . What is wrong with him . He doesn't even feel sorry , or happy ti meet me. Why did he change. So her anger increased. That is it .

I like today's epi . And loved Adni. 😳

Nice take, my friend πŸ€—No matter what the situation is, I believe in jhappis...specially if its a mithvilicious one πŸ˜‰
monalika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Exactly Tehsina, I am also very happy to see spirited Meera back who has a brain which she uses for thinking and is not reduced to some cry baby, weren't we all cribbing that we dont want to see rotlu meera and now when she is blasting prithvi , we are again cribbing
Decide people, what you actually want to see,isn't she much better than that leching  woman who couldn't think beyond how to bed prithvi πŸ€’

Agreed, cannot stand DB, which is why I skipped all the episodes in which she featured and absolutely adore bold Meera.