monalika thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Folks,

It appears most of you like todays epi coz Meera is back and AdNi were in a frame but I may be the only one that was thoroughly disappointed in the episode.  Unfortunately, I am so used to logical thinking that I failed to understand or digest Meera's reaction on seeing her husband after ages. If I was in her place, I would not waste my precious time giving a bhaashan on poor bandiwalas or host a seminar on anger management. Poor hubby would get a royal blasting for disappearing with no contact whatsoever, maybe a jhaapad for not caring about my existence and then some more on all the crap the family is going through. The whole thing was unreal and stupid. Like really, who cares about worldly wisdom when you are in some deep s**t? The man is a freaking convict...if you are that idealistic, you would turn him over to the cops. Get a life, writers.

Now it wont  take a genius to figure out IP will fall for Meera and some more twisted tales to follow :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bt Meera hd da feeling dt dis wasnt lyk her Prithvi...So she is shocked!Nd she is hurt,as she shud be,as last tym also Prithvi stopped her from hugging him widout givn reasons,nd dis tym did not hug too,nd nor did he hv his love for her in his eye...Well da bhashan ws a bit too much...Bt m glad dt it ws Meera's bhashan...Nd da episode ws DB germ free!🀒

Nd how cud she go nd hug her good at heart husband,who used to help da weak,wn she hd seen him raising his hand on a poor man?!!😲Dt wud be pure insensitive,nd unlyk Meera!😲
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monalika am with you on this.

In fact seeing the man who you knw so well misbehaving with a poor person - when he would have actually got out and helped him - would have made a spouse who knws him so well (supposedly) take 2 steps back to re-evaluate the situation. And do what was done earlier - leave without saying anything (as it happened when Meera met a revamped prithvi in frnt of Hudda)
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In fact the one who came across a really intelligent in today's was Hudda for me. The man was finally showing common sense and thinking ability.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona i was happy to see Miu finally & was expecting something faadu but was disappointed with what they showed  the only relief was that the episode was DB free & nothing else πŸ˜• 

I watched tonight's episode in hopes of getting back to watching the show, now am rethinking πŸ˜• It would have been appropriate if Miu had hugged the look-alike of Prithvi, gotten the vibe it isn't him, doubted herself, then given the lecture about abandoning her & his family vagera πŸ€”

Wis MYP & her team have learnt from their mistakes of screwing the show πŸ˜•
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree, also MYP has tweeted that she is ready for all the criticism and now I dread speculating the future track. I had stopped watching the show long ago and moved to reading WUs, a few weeks ago stopped reading updates and just managed to get the gist if the episode, now really donno what to do. I was expecting Meera to instantly know that its not her Prithvi, if she fails to recognize him and even worse starts living with him I will say good bye for sure.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can respond with usual this is a daily show comment but I have couple of things to say before that.
First if you see carefully,she didn't know it was prithvi until the damn hand was down after super slow motion.
So the point that she should  have ran and hugged him at first instance is nullified.
Second she expected some rich insensitive a@@ who does not care about poor and probably was in jhadofying mood (goes with Meera's character) but when she found it was her prithvi who was responsible for this cruelty, she was shocked beyond words.
This p* her even more that the reason for their separation and their circumstances was his anger and he had promised her that he will control it but he was again doing the same there by implying that he hadn't learnt any lesson from the most awful phase of their life.
Also the anger that he is not coming to their home as said by her later was also brimming up and we can say that she just vent it out.
Last time he had asked her not to hug in front of public so it can be argued that she was still in the same frame of mind.
I am with her on the blasting, he needed that, instead of trying to meet her and help the family he is roaming around freely in luxury cars where as his dad is begging and wife struggling to pay monthly bills.
Last but not least , I would sum with the opening statement that it is a daily soap and her blasting was necessary for the new track,if she hadn't blasted she wouldn't have reminded him of his dead brother which in turn made him think about her and would probably force  him return to her.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I can respond with usual this is a daily show comment but I have couple of things to say before that.

First if you see carefully,she didn't know it was prithvi until the damn hand was down after super slow motion.
So the point that she should  have ran and hugged him at first instance is nullified.
Second she expected some rich insensitive a@@ who does not care about poor and probably was in jhadofying mood (goes with Meera's character) but when she found it was her prithvi who was responsible for this cruelty, she was shocked beyond words.
This p* her even more that the reason for their separation and their circumstances was his anger and he had promised her that he will control it but he was again doing the same there by implying that he hadn't learnt any lesson from the most awful phase of their life.
Also the anger that he is not coming to their home as said by her later was also brimming up and we can say that she just vent it out.
Last time he had asked her not to hug in front of public so it can be argued that she was still in the same frame of mind.
I am with her on the blasting, he needed that, instead of trying to meet her and help the family he is roaming around freely in luxury cars where as his dad is begging and wife struggling to pay monthly bills.
Last but not least , I would sum with the opening statement that it is a daily soap and her blasting was necessary for the new track,if she hadn't blasted she wouldn't have reminded him of his dead brother which in turn made him think about her and would probably force  him return to her.

πŸ˜›With u Saba!I ws literally whistling wn she jharafied Prithvi!πŸ˜ƒI ws so happy de dabang Meera is back in action nd is finally shown her anger nd frustration at Prithvi,which we were all screaming about evn a few days' back!😑I wud love to watch Meera whip sm sense ito real Prithvi for evn going near DB!!!😑😑😑
   Nd Meera's anger ws logical from my point of view too!Nd as for her nt undrstndn its nt Prithvi,ws sad,bt expected..Prithvi is safe,dtz wt I cn happily conclude,as Meera wud hv felt it if he ws in trouble,dts wt i cn happily conclude..Nd I'll agn say she dusnt hv an alarm dt rings a bell,on touchn sm guy odr dan Prithvi,dt screams"NOT PRIHVI!WARNING!NOT PRITHVI!"...Nd she ws hvn doubts,nd ws hvn da feeling dt dis guy dusnt seem lyk Prithvi,nd Y is he bahavn so weird...πŸ˜‰So I'd say dtz a big step from seeing lunatic Akash nd Letching DB..Nd I sure wud love to watch da episode agn,as it s finally DB free!πŸ˜ƒ
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

πŸ˜›With u Saba!I ws literally whistling wn she jharafied Prithvi!πŸ˜ƒI ws so happy de dabang Meera is back in action nd is finally shown her anger nd frustration at Prithvi,which we were all screaming about evn a few days' back!😑I wud love to watch Meera whip sm sense ito real Prithvi for evn going near DB!!!😑😑😑
   Nd Meera's anger ws logical from my point of view too!Nd as for her nt undrstndn its nt Prithvi,ws sad,bt expected..Prithvi is safe,dtz wt I cn happily conclude,as Meera wud hv felt it if he ws in trouble,dts wt i cn happily conclude..Nd I'll agn say she dusnt hv an alarm dt rings a bell,on touchn sm guy odr dan Prithvi,dt screams"NOT PRIHVI!WARNING!NOT PRITHVI!"...Nd she ws hvn doubts,nd ws hvn da feeling dt dis guy dusnt seem lyk Prithvi,nd Y is he bahavn so weird...πŸ˜‰So I'd say dtz a big step from seeing lunatic Akash nd Letching DB..Nd I sure wud love to watch da episode agn,as it s finally DB free!πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly Tehsina, I am also very happy to see spirited Meera back who has a brain which she uses for thinking and is not reduced to some cry baby, weren't we all cribbing that we dont want to see rotlu meera and now when she is blasting prithvi , we are again cribbing
Decide people, what you actually want to see,isn't she much better than that leching  woman who couldn't think beyond how to bed prithvi πŸ€’

monalika thumbnail
All,

Nice responses...its uber cool how we all think so differently :-) I must admit I was happy to see Meera in the angry mode but for me the reasons were a little off. No matter what the situation was, , I would have expected her to hug him and then have an emotional breakdown on all that she went through. If she got a thanda response from him and then blasted him for being so cold, it would have made more sense to me. Its just that I would have been more upset my husband breaking the law and being a fugitive rather than treating someone poorly in the middle of the road πŸ˜Š
Edited by monalika - 10 years ago