Samay OR Gaurav ???

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey gals … I was just wondering what did I see in Gaurav😛. I know … I know … it's a stupid question to pursue at this point😆 … just hang on … let me finish😉.

If I really think very seriously .. I have to admit that I have seen and seeing everyday many guys who are literally good looking😃 …. In the west … the variation is enormous … specially since USA is the land of immigrants😛 … a result of a lot of cross cultural marriages gave birth to beautiful children😊 … turned into good looking men and women. The gist of it is that … yes … I have seen my share of gorgeous/heavenly/supper sexy/adorable/smart/brilliant men😉 … then the big question comes to me 😉why Gaurav?😆

Or is it Samay😊? …. Who eventually turned into Gaurav😉 the actor? … If it's true …then when did it exactly happen😳?

The other day I was reading my older posts😳 … I was so embarrassed to see the things I wrote about Samay … the way I scolded Rusty for not making Samay happy😆 … and all the good and funny stuff. I was a complete nut case then it seems.

He is an actor … in future he will play other characters … what will happen then😕? Can I really forget Samay😭??????

Would it be very difficult for me to accept him as any other person other than Samay😕?

Please post your thoughts😃.

Edited by shahnaz12 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HI shahnaz, my favorite topic 👏 , how many pages are allowed for one post............. 😉

Well in my case, why Gaurav ??, No it was not Gaurav initially, It was definitely Samay 😛.

It didn't happen overnight, I got attracted to him more and more with every episode going by. I have always said that all the emotions came into his eyes directly 👏 , I loved so much passion in his eyes, which I could not find in other characters. I started liking him and waited for every dialogue, every scene of him 😛 , Every other thing in the serial became useless at one point of time 😉 . Then I fell in luv with his romantic dialogue delivery when his character changed to husband, not too romantic though initially , but even simple dialogues, I loved so much the way he said.......... 😃 

But all the credit  goes to Gaurav, for making Samay's character so lovable and lively. If it had been some other guy inplace of Gaurav, I don't think it would have been full justice to the character.

Then those hospital scenes and all the romantic episodes and such a beautiful love story..... ahhh......I loved every bit of it.... 😛 , Finally one day "Samay Mania" crossed all the barriers and I landed on this forum to know his real name. And I came to know Mr. Gaurav Chopra, the man behind Samay,

Although I know Gaurav only a little bit, but I like him for that. 😊 . I have full faith in his talent, and I know I am going to love all the characters he will be playing in future.............👏

Tomorrow he will come in different roles, play different charcters , but I will never be able to forget Samay, oh I can't forget Samay, Samay Rusty love story, so beautiful, touched my heart so many times. I have loved ADHM so much 👏 , I don't think I will love any other serial so much ever.

But as you say Shahnaz, life is full of surprises.... lets see what happens..... 😃 

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahnaaz what a lovely , sentimental question you've got me worked up too. 😊 I realize you live in a country known as the melting pot where ppl from all origins and countries come together. You may too have had a fair share of sight seeing , experiencing and meeting the wonderful crowd of ppl present there with all the attributes you've mentioned above. Which justifies your query ,but I believe you may have not noticed or found that one person ,amongst all those faces which would've inspired you to discover him/ her beyond the facial structure or would've sparked u'r interest and lastly Shahnaaz all humans differ from each other both inwards and outwards. PPl may share common interests and goals but seldom share common, traits, habits and most of all personalities, so there can be a lot of drop dead gorgeous guys around but none of them will be Gaurav Chopraa himself cuz he's one of a kind! As for Samay vs Gaurav it is complex when we think yet very simple when figured out. You say you wanted Rusty to make Samay happy which shows your attachment to the character. Samay was a wonderfully sketched character yet it was performed to perfection by Gaurav ,which thereby proves that Gaurav held the capability to portray the character to such conviction that we felt and desired for it.It also implies that Samay was fictional while Gaurav is real ,Samay was a creation while Gaurav put life in that creation. So all in all dear Shahnaaz you and I both fell for the character first and then realized that the character was an aspect of the actor's life. There were many other aspects which he shared with us later finally leading us to love him all the more.I believe knowing Gaurav personally as in him as a person has helped us in discovering him further both as a wonderful human being and a fantabulous actor! 😊
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Hey … Teena … you can write as many pages as you like 😃 … you started late in this forum 😛 …. We still like to hear a lot from you 👏.

By the way did you ever read my earlier posts? I was so crazy … Yes … I was totally smitten by Samay from day one 😳. …

On a funny note ….my mom was visiting me that time … she was very surprised by my reaction 😆. She used to watch the show with me. … this time when I was visiting her …. She told me she misses ADHM. She admitted Gaurav is the most attractive guy is tellywood 😉. One of my sisters  was there that time (she likes him too 😆) . So when my mom was saying this … both of us shared a laugh when my brother-in-law protested miserably 😆 as he is very jealous of Samay 😆 . …. He claims to be very happy now that … he does not have to deal with two mad women in the family at the same time during the show 🤢 . My cousin sister's brand new  hubby was also interested to see Gaurav … after listening to our conversation 😉 … but since no ADHM … I could not show him 😭. What I am trying to say … Samay will always stay in our heart no matter what 👏 👏.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbike

HI shahnaz, my favorite topic 👏 , how many pages are allowed for one post............. 😉

Well in my case, why Gaurav ??, No it was not Gaurav initially, It was definitely Samay 😛.

It didn't happen overnight, I got attracted to him more and more with every episode going by. I have always said that all the emotions came into his eyes directly 👏 , I loved so much passion in his eyes, which I could not find in other characters. I started liking him and waited for every dialogue, every scene of him 😛 , Every other thing in the serial became useless at one point of time 😉 . Then I fell in luv with his romantic dialogue delivery when his character changed to husband, not too romantic though initially , but even simple dialogues, I loved so much the way he said.......... 😃 

But all the credit  goes to Gaurav, for making Samay's character so lovable and lively. If it had been some other guy inplace of Gaurav, I don't think it would have been full justice to the character.

Then those hospital scenes and all the romantic episodes and such a beautiful love story..... ahhh......I loved every bit of it.... 😛 , Finally one day "Samay Mania" crossed all the barriers and I landed on this forum to know his real name. And I came to know Mr. Gaurav Chopra, the man behind Samay,

Although I know Gaurav only a little bit, but I like him for that. 😊 . I have full faith in his talent, and I know I am going to love all the characters he will be playing in future.............👏

Tomorrow he will come in different roles, play different charcters , but I will never be able to forget Samay, oh I can't forget Samay, Samay Rusty love story, so beautiful, touched my heart so many times. I have loved ADHM so much 👏 , I don't think I will love any other serial so much ever.

But as you say Shahnaz, life is full of surprises.... lets see what happens..... 😃 

Teena dun worry no need to forget Samay or Gaurav becuz I'm Maria will soon be supplying us the old vids and then you can watch 'em over and over again. Wonderful post sweety looks like the writing bug's bitten you too. 😉 

superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

[

Teena dun worry no need to forget Samay or Gaurav becuz I'm Maria will soon be supplying us the old vids and then you can watch 'em over and over again. Wonderful post sweety looks like the writing bug's bitten you too. 😉 

Thankyou Muneeza, for writing, I guess I am just inspired by you.....😊

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Yes Teena… you have written why you love Samay's character ❤️ and Gaurav's 🤗 on screen presence superbly 👏 . I love to read your posts 😃.

I have said … why I like him in so many ways and so many times … still it seems that I can go on and on forever 😳 . He is an awesome actor … no doubt 👏.

But I am a little bit apprehensive about his next role 😕 … What if I do not like the character 😭 ? That would be itself another challenge for me . It's crazy … I know 😆.

superbike thumbnail

O thanks Shahnaz, I wanted to write more, but was in a hurry.....,anyway  next time.... 😊

I am not apprehensive about his next role, I am sure it will be worth watching.... whatever it is...😊 and I am so desperate to see him onscreen, its been ages, it seems....😉

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Muneeza and Teena…. You are so right 😃 …. The character Samay was very lovable but it did get it's full life only for Gaurav that's for sure. As if the character was written for him 👏.

I always thought his acting was way too natural. As if he did not have to put any effort at all. I only feel this way when I see good Hollywood movies … all the characters are usually very naturally portrayed from dialog delivery to body language to dressing 😃 … they do everything so naturally 👏. Even the way the actors and actresses look … they look like people next door …. very earthy …. whom you can touch and feel … so real 👏.

I really think Gaurav is a Hollywood material 😉 …. I am sorry but I still can't imagine him in Bollywood flicks 🤢 … with wired dance sequences in every half and hour .

I wish he gets more offers from Hollywood 😉 … even better if he moves here in USA for good 😆.

Please don't kill me for wishing this 😆😆 😆.
superbike thumbnail

😛

Originally posted by: shahnaz12

I only feel this way when I see good Hollywood movies … all the characters are usually very naturally portrayed from dialog delivery to body language to dressing 😃 … they do everything so naturally 👏. Even the way the actors and actresses look … they look like people next door …. very earthy …. whom you can touch and feel … so real 👏.

I really think Gaurav is a Hollywood material 😉 …. I am sorry but I still can't imagine him in Bollywood flicks 🤢 … with wired dance sequences in every half and hour .

I wish he gets more offers from Hollywood 😉 … even better if he moves here in USA for good 😆.

Please don't kill me for wishing this 😆😆 😆.

Shahnaaz dear, what you said is absolutely correct👏. Although ADHM was a good TV serial, but characters like "Samay" do not happen everyday😛.

He acts very naturally, effortlessly👏.Yes Hollywood movies are good enough as far as characters are concerned, they are very real, cool and calm but in Indian movies , sometimes Drama is too loud and overshadows the best part😊 .

I also  feel that TV serials or Hindi movies are not the right place for him, I don't understand why our Indian audience loves Ekta's shows so much and ignores the real talent altogether. Again I think , because of the drama, which they are used to .(it is my opinion, could be untrue also)

But still I would like him to do one serial atleast alongwith movies😃, or other shows of his choice, because he will reach to the masses through TV serial quite early and will be able to achieve everything he deserves....😛

Hey don't take him to Hollywood so soon...........😉, not for next 5 years atleast. Let him do it on and off.......😊