Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulrani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: whynot

Shabnam you are good at expresing your opinions... you have a sense of humour too (aaj hi mujhe kitni cleverly Agra bhej diya!).... just go ahead and write and see how well you do it 😊

Agra isliye bhej diya kyon ke maine aap log ke sare  posts pade thein 😉...that s why I knew there is a pagal khana in Agra...otherwise how am I to know all these😕 ....anyway thanks for the compliments and encouraging me ...😃

You're welcome sweetheart but i wasnt lying.
Also a lack of information does not mean anything... in today's times information is the most easily availbale commodity.... so do not let lack of information make you think the less of yourself.... information is different from knowledge... so just go ahead and write... perhaps you could begin with Maria's assignment?
Just one thing more: To know the difference between information and knowledge is wisdom, which is what i have 😆 😆 😆... modesty... woh kya hota hai? 😆 😆
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😳😛

Just one thing more: To know the difference between information and knowledge is wisdom, which is what i have 😆 😆 😆... modesty... woh kya hota hai? 😆 😆

Modesty .....hmmmm....... I will let u know as soon as I find that.....😆😆😆..... ..

Ok coming back to Samay or Gaurav..... I think now it is Gaurav for sure...😛. Samay was fictional...😉 and Gaurav is real.....😃 so my journey from Samay to Gaurav.... it still going on....😳 getting to know Gaurav little bit more everyday😉.... interesting...😆😆.....

Shabnam... I think u shud also open up now.... darling comeon... we know u can write😃.... write something...😉

and Shvetal.... why from Maria's assignment😆... I think she should start from this topic😃... she will be more motivated to write from here...😳😆

Teena i think your crush on Gaurav is back with a vengeance 😆 😆 😆
Waise you too should open up now... do tell me what 'little' you're getting to know about Gaurav each day... you said its interesting... well sweetie i'm interested 😆
As far as the Samay v/s Gaurav debate is concerned, am almost tempted to write a post in defence of Samay, kyunki Gaurav ki side le rahe hai!!
superbike thumbnail

Teena i think your crush on Gaurav is back with a vengeance 😆 😆 😆
Waise you too should open up now... do tell me what 'little' you're getting to know about Gaurav each day... you said its interesting... well sweetie i'm interested 😆
As far as the Samay v/s Gaurav debate is concerned, am almost tempted to write a post in defence of Samay, kyunki Gaurav ki side le rahe hai!!

😛see.... you just write a line😉...and people draw conclusions...😆😆😆....O Shvetal.... this little is very very very little to be talked about....😆😆... so control ... control your emotions dear😉..... I have not changed sides.... I may only add one or two lines in my previous post written almost one and half months back😃

Teena jeevan aisa hi hota hai... aap kahte kuch ho... aur log woh samajhte hai jo woh samajhna chahte hai 😆
Why dont you write a new post sweetie?.. i promise to take the whole enterprise seriously and write something on the topic too
superbike thumbnail
new post....ya will do that.... 😊