Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: adianasr

Tehsina with new writers on the block my guess is that there is now an equal chance that this guy is Prithvi.

And we may see that Prithvi and Hudda were working together all along.

And as we all have been talking of Mithvi connection which never fails - even when the connection is thru phone Meera knws its Prithvi though he keeps mum - Meera will have no reason to doubt since this is Prithvi all along.

So this possiblity has now become equal of this being Prithvi - rahi baat IP ki toh either he is dead, or lying injured or maybe in Hudda custody which is more possible so Prithvi learns the ways of IP.

And Hudda also knws the favorite places of IP and if Hudda and Prithvi are in this together the Hudda would have definitely briefed Prithvi.

So with the new writers coming in the track has been completely thrown open for either possibility.

Good point Adiana - but my question is why? I am sorry I just can't think or reason anymore - so am being lazy n asking :). why would Prithvi want to pretend to be IP? Can't Hudda just arrest IP and DB - surely he has enough proof.
You another point that just struck me - which of course the CVs may have thought about or conveniently forgotten -
The shoes - DB says that P always wears brown shoes and IP black.
The guy who came out of the ravine was wearing brown shoes right?
Junoonian thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Ok to answer all pts. -

1. Hudda's finding information on Meera - that time IP and Prithvi ki fight nahin hui thi and Hudda wanted to knw about Meera to see if she can fight and face IP if needed as Prithvi was in dungeon and may not have contacted Hudda. Also since IP wanted info on Meera Hudda may have done so to chk if he needed to protect her in Prithvi's absence

2. Wary looks - since he is acting not one but 2 ppl and must be careful in doing both.

3. RK ke saath behaviour - now this is another telling point - He may not have hugged RK to keep himself focused and the fact that he suggested Khanna parivar to move in - abb yeh IP kyun bolega - infact he would want to keep Meera as far away from DB as possible if he wants to act as Prithvi becoz DB can warn Meera of IP and Prithvi being look alikes and all that IP is capable of thus alerting Meera. In fact asking the Khannas to come to DB house is another factor that makes me think this is Prithvi as he was upset for not taking care of his family in their time of need and getting them near him would help him do that!

Good point Adiana! But Tehsina had mentioned another point earlier about P/IP's lust filled expression when DB hugs him - hidden camera or not even I don't see P giving that expression. My main point of confusion is the shoe - but maybe IP took P's shoes or maybe CVs forgot all about that point! sigh!
Edited by Junoonian - 10 years ago
Junoonian thumbnail
i also think that we are breaking our heads in vain.
i don't think the CVs thought off any of these ideas - P and IP together with or without Hudda or P pretending to be IP. I think it is straightforward and simple - that is IP doing his best to confuse DB to get the diamond and find out who killed his brother. He may have asked RK and family to move in -
1. cause he feels they are elements outside his control and if they are in the haveli he can control them
2. he doesn't know about Mithvi telepathy connection yet so thinks he can fool Meera and so why should she believe DB when he looks exactly like her husband. He may think he can tell Meera that DB is nuts and wants to separate them like Akash (he has after all heard all the old stories from Hudda)
Ok now I am at peace :) - i shall go back to my work :)
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Junoonian

i also think that we are breaking our heads in vain.

i don't think the CVs thought off any of these ideas - P and IP together with or without Hudda or P pretending to be IP. I think it is straightforward and simple - that is IP doing his best to confuse DB to get the diamond and find out who killed his brother. He may have asked RK and family to move in -
1. cause he feels they are elements outside his control and if they are in the haveli he can control them
2. he doesn't know about Mithvi telepathy connection yet so thinks he can fool Meera and so why should she believe DB when he looks exactly like her husband. He may think he can tell Meera that DB is nuts and wants to separate them like Akash (he has after all heard all the old stories from Hudda)
Ok now I am at peace :) - i shall go back to my work :)

No peace .. You have to work with us here. 😃

Don't be surprised if IP turns to be knowing each detail of Prithvi's ex life..not just those stories about Akash. It is how the serial works.

Last epi was written by the new cvs ..but seems no improvement in logic mattars. The teerth yatra and Khanna finding DB's mansion , and Khannas coming to live in her house are all illogical . Three big mattars in one epi isn't an easy thing.

Way to go cvs! 😕
Junoonian thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Last epi was written by the new cvs ..but seems no improvement in logic mattars. The teerth yatra and Khanna finding DB's mansion , and Khannas coming to live in her house are all illogical . Three big mattars in one epi isn't an easy thing.

Way to go cvs! 😕

Hmmm u r right... looks like these guys may just be worse than the old writers!! how does the PH successfully find these craaazy writers? ðŸ˜›
anyway we should give them a few more epis to prove themselves either talented or complete nuts.😃
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Hmmm u r right... looks like these guys may just be worse than the old writers!! how does the PH successfully find these craaazy writers?😛
anyway we should give them a few more epis to prove themselves either talented or complete nuts.😃

Yes Binu I am giving them more then few more epis..coz they have to deal with this old treature of crap which the old cvs let to them . 🤢

But I envy PH coz they always succeful in finding crazy cvs like you said. 😳