TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys m hvn second thoughts now...
Will IP really fall for Meera?!😲
Will he really get fida on Meera,or try to stay judaa???!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Will we get to see KHULLAM KHULLAM KHULLA PYAAR KARENGE HUM DONO...Or DOORIYAN BHI HAI ZAROORI,ZAROORI HAI YE DOORIYAN...???πŸ˜•

I dnt know Y IP seems fixd on tkn revenge on DB..Suits him,as she deserves to be punished...😑Bt IP is nt evn moving away 4m DB house..😲Sorry dtz IP house..!

Bt he is also interested in Meera,Y?!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

M sure nw Khanna family will move in to IP house(I wnt cal dt DB house anymore..😑) soon..πŸ˜•
Shud I be happyπŸ˜ƒ?Or shud I be sadπŸ˜”?M confused..πŸ˜•

I'd hv so much preferred IP movn out to stay wid Khannas,so dt we got to see less of DB...😑Bt no!DB is nt dying yet nd nor is IP moving yet!!!

Nd IP also wants Khannas to move in..Y?😲Becos he wants a replacement wife as Meera?!!😲😲😲
Or sm odr motive?!πŸ˜²πŸ€”

Nd where is our Prithvi?!!πŸ€”Maybe he will be found by Meera while she is returning from her teerth yatra...πŸ˜›Nd she will tk care of him secretly,nd aftr learning everything,will together plan to trap DB nd IP wid him?!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Nd Meera will really fake wid IP nd us,dt she believes it is really Prithvi!!!Nd at da end ta da!!!She knew it wasnt Prithvi all along!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Cos I really can't believe Meera won't feel dt dis isnt her Prithvi...Mithvi's telepathy can never fail!!!😲

Nd wil IP be romancing Meera infront of DB nw?!😲Nd behind closed doors,leave Meera alone?!😲Lyk fakn to convince DB dt he is Arjun..?πŸ˜•

Cn sm1 throw sm light plz?!Wat might be happening?!😑M jst going nuts thinkn nd thinkn..

Help plz?Ideas frnds!!!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am not turning on the lights I am here for you .. To make sure you won't go crazy.

And my idea is that IP wants the Khanna's in DB's house to fool her. To asure her that he is Prithvi coz he can't stay with her and leave his family and make her feel that he loves her as Prithvi I mean.

In IP's house . He can't romance Meera coz they are guests. And can't romance DB coz they aren't married to each other. So no romance at all. Doorie only .

IP will resume his search for his bhayia ki qatil. And will continue his illegal activities. That will lead to many misanderstandings between him and Meera which leads to Meera knowing that he isn't her husband.

And no Meera won't meet the real Prithvi in this track. πŸ˜•
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am not turning on the lights I am here for you .. To make sure you won't go crazy.

And my idea is that IP wants the Khanna's in DB's house to fool her. To asure her that he is Prithvi coz he can't stay with her and leave his family and make her feel that he loves her as Prithvi I mean.

In IP's house . He can't romance Meera coz they are guests. And can't romance DB coz they aren't married to each other. So no romance at all. Doorie only .

IP will resume his search for his bhayia ki qatil. And will continue his illegal activities. That will lead to many misanderstandings between him and Meera which leads to Meera knowing that he isn't her husband.

And no Meera won't meet the real Prithvi in this track. πŸ˜•

Thank u sweetheart!πŸ€—Bt u seem evn more confused dan me...!!!πŸ˜•Nd hopeless too...IP dusnt romance DB is πŸ₯³..Bt nothing wid Meera too?😲I mean attempted too?😲Sm chappars nd kicks wud hv added spices !!!I still hope Meera nd Prithvi will be on a secret mission!!!πŸ˜‰
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Thank u sweetheart!πŸ€—Bt u seem evn more confused dan me...!!!πŸ˜•Nd hopeless too...IP dusnt romance DB is πŸ₯³..Bt nothing wid Meera too?😲I mean attempted too?😲Sm chappars nd kicks wud hv added spices !!!I still hope Meera nd Prithvi will be on a secret mission!!!πŸ˜‰

Yes we dreamt of those chappars and kicks . But that if Meera recognizess that he is not Prithvi. But in that article they said she won't recognize that. πŸ˜•

for this MYP said that she is ready for crisism . She knows we are longing for Mithvi momments .and she is not going to give us them now.

She doesn't know that even getting Adni in the same frame would set screen on fire. 😲
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First things first I cant even understand how the whole Khanna family (Akash's mom and annoying bua ) will agree to shift into some other place, for god sakes it is not even Prithvi's place πŸ˜•
who does that?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
So one fine day, you find your missing son, reach the place he is staying (still struggling to find out how RK found that location, hudda couldntπŸ˜•) you pick your family and start staying as paying guest in some cheap lady don's haveli πŸ˜•
IP falling in love with Meera , the guy seems se***** repressed πŸ€’
he is incapable of falling in love , he could lust Meera but love is seriously Big No from my side.

No idea in which alternate universe Prithvi  travelled to (like in some syfy shows) when both the guys fell from that cliff πŸ˜•

Nd where is our Prithvi?!!πŸ€”Maybe he will be found by Meera while she is returning from her teerth yatra...πŸ˜›Nd she will tk care of him secretly,nd aftr learning everything,will together plan to trap DB nd IP wid him?!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Nd Meera will really fake wid IP nd us,dt she believes it is really Prithvi!!!Nd at da end ta da!!!She knew it wasnt Prithvi all along!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Cos I really can't believe Meera won't feel dt dis isnt her Prithvi...Mithvi's telepathy can never fail!!!😲

What is this???
😲😲
CVs  this smart πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes we dreamt of those chappars and kicks . But that if Meera recognizess that he is not Prithvi. But in that article they said she won't recognize that. πŸ˜•

for this MYP said that she is ready for crisism . She knows we are longing for Mithvi momments .and she is not going to give us them now.

She doesn't know that even getting Adni in the same frame would set screen on fire. 😲

Maybe MYP lost her fire suit?!!πŸ€”Or da fire extinguishers from da sets hd to be sold to giv da rent of IP house?!!😑😲😲Nd I still can't believe Meera wnt know its nt Prithvi..😲She might be faking,lyk i sd...πŸ€”nd dt article also sd IP as PRITHVI WILL MOVE IN TO KHANNA HOUSE..Bt dtz nt da case..so...da options r open for dreaming!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
[QUOTE=sabaSpeaks]First things first I cant even understand how the whole Khanna family (Akash's mom and annoying bua ) will agree to shift into some other place, for god sakes it is not even Prithvi's place πŸ˜•
who does that?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

True!!!😑Dumb cvs!!!😑😑

So one fine day, you find your missing son, reach the place he is staying (still struggling to find out how RK found that location, hudda couldntπŸ˜•) you pick your family and start staying as paying guest in some cheap lady don's haveli πŸ˜•

Dts da best excuse i think da cvs came out wid to shoot in 1 house..I dnt think dey cud afford 2 big houses...

IP falling in love with Meera , the guy seems se***** repressed πŸ€’
he is incapable of falling in love , he could lust Meera but love is seriously Big No from my side.

Maybe u r right Saba..πŸ˜ƒbt dnt forget IP hs bn shown to hv a heart nd feel sufferings..πŸ˜•Nd we do hv illogical cvs!!!😑😑😑😑

No idea in which alternate universe Prithvi  travelled to (like in some syfy shows) when both the guys fell from that cliff πŸ˜•

Yes!!!😑Bt is he running around looking for his brain?!!πŸ€”

What is this???
😲😲
CVs  this smart πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

New writers Saba..Let us dream..πŸ˜‰it dusnt cost anything..!!!πŸ˜‰Or dey cud steal da idea!!!Nd I wnt sue dm if dey do!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will he really get fida on Meera,or try to stay judaa???!!!πŸ˜• 
I SURE HOPE SO... IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ROMANCING A WOMAN OTHER THAN DB. PERIOD.

Will we get to see KHULLAM KHULLAM KHULLA PYAAR KARENGE HUM DONO...Or DOORIYAN BHI HAI ZAROORI,ZAROORI HAI YE DOORIYAN...???πŸ˜•
I THINK IP IS GOING TO DEAL WITH SOME VERY CONFUSED EMOTIONS... HE WILL FIND HIMSELF LUSTING LESS AFTER DB AND RESPECTING MEERA MORE... ONE CAN HOPE.

I dnt know Y IP seems fixd on tkn revenge on DB..Suits him,as she deserves to be punished...😑Bt IP is nt evn moving away 4m DB house..😲Sorry dtz IP house..!

Bt he is also interested in Meera,Y?!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

M sure nw Khanna family will move in to IP house(I wnt cal dt DB house anymore..😑) soon..πŸ˜•
Shud I be happyπŸ˜ƒ?Or shud I be sadπŸ˜”?M confused..πŸ˜•
DOESN'T MATTER. EVERYONE INCLUDING THE WRITERS ARE CONFUSED. HOPEFULLY THE NEW WRITERS HAVE WATCHED THE OLD EPIS FROM THE BEGINNING AND WILL TRY AND BRING SOME CONTINUITY N LOGIC INTO THE BLOODY PLOT.

I'd hv so much preferred IP movn out to stay wid Khannas,so dt we got to see less of DB...😑Bt no!DB is nt dying yet nd nor is IP moving yet!!!

Nd IP also wants Khannas to move in..Y?😲Becos he wants a replacement wife as Meera?!!😲😲😲
Or sm odr motive?!πŸ˜²πŸ€”

I HOPE SHE IMMEDIATELY NOTICES THE DIFF OTHERWISE I WILL BE REALLY DISAPPOINTED CAUSE THE MITHVI CONNECTION HAS BEEN THE ONE CONSTANT IN THIS CRAZY SERIAL. IF THEY TAKE THAT AWAY THEN IT WILL BE A BUMMER. πŸ˜‘

Nd wil IP be romancing Meera infront of DB nw?!😲Nd behind closed doors,leave Meera alone?!😲Lyk fakn to convince DB dt he is Arjun..?πŸ˜•
AS LONG AS DB IS LEFT FUMING AND WONDERING WHY NO ONE IS BOTHERED ABOUT HER BOOTIFUL LOOKS, I AM COOL πŸ˜ƒ
Cn sm1 throw sm light plz?!Wat might be happening?!😑M jst going nuts thinkn nd thinkn..
SORRY TEHSINA... NO LIGHTS HERE BUT POTENTIAL FOR LOTS OF IRRITATION AND LAUGHTER AND FUN POSTS ON THE FORUM πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As for the hse my only guess is because of the diamond tat IP dun want to leave it.  If IP falls in love in Meera (will be nice) all mithvi fans gonna kill me – my reasonic is a man with brain & muscle is a far better choice than only muscle.   Anyway trust the cvs on this one sure will come up with something tat none of us can even imagine which is sure to make all of us bang our head to the wall.😑

As for mithvi's telepathy that I love it.. need to c how it gonna help mithvi πŸ˜ƒ

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TitleπŸ˜†
and good topic.