Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pm ki dnt do any chinta. .plz u update. .Edited by Madhukumari - 10 years ago
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshafever

M sorry for not updating since so long.. Actually i dont have internet on my laptop.. So thts y couldnt update.. Well i ll try to update from mobile in a day or two but can any1 help me out in sending pms..?? If so pls let me knw.. Then only i ll update 😊

i'l send out,is it ok?
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pls update... i will send pms...
arshafever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER-11

rey was very happy thinking that yes there is a chance.. there is a chance that he and kriya will get together soon.. even kriya was waiting for what more surprises are stored for her.. both were there in their little own world.. but little did they know that somebody was there.. somebody who wanted rey only for herself.. somebody who can go to any extent to get rey.. somebody who can never see rey and kriya together.. n that somebody was taani..

taani was very angry when she got to know that kriya has given a chance to rey.. she knew if she doesn't do anything soon then it will be too late.. she just had one thing in mind n that was to get rey.. in the meantime swayam got a bit suspicious about taani.. because whenever he would talk about kriya in front of her she would be least interested n when he would take rey's name he could see some different emotion in her eyes.. he was scared for his sister.. he was just hoping that taani does not do something which would spoil her life.. coz right now he could nowhere see love for rey in taani's eyes.. it was kind of jealousy.. or to put in right words she just wanted kriya to suffer.. more than getting rey's love she was interested to make kriya cry..

only 3 days were left for kriya to leave.. n rey was very nervous.. he would get hyper on small things.. next day kriya was sitting in atrium with the gang ..all were having fun.. chit chatting.. just then a random guy came n gave kriya an envelope.. before she could ask him anything.. he went… every1 knew it was from rey so all started coughing.. n boys started their usual drama..

a crimson hue was forming on kriya's cheeks but she somehow controlled it n opened the envelope with a straight face.. the envelope had that white louisan band with a note.. it read

ek jaise nahi .. ek hai hum..

kriya went into flashback n remembered tht scene.. that was the first time when rey was so near her.. that was the first time when kriya had butterflies in her stomach.. misha brought kriya back to her senses..

mi: ahem ahem.. kaha kho gyi madam.. aisa kya likha hai uss note mein..

k: kuch nhi… kuch bhi toh nahi.. pata nahi yeh kiska hai.. shayad uss ladke ne galti se mujhe de diya..

sim: acha agar aisi baat hai toh tell us y r u blushing huh..??

k: kuch bhi simmi.. aisa kuch nahi hai..

nil: hota hai hota hai.. pyaar mein aksar aisa hi hota hai.. hai naa guys..??

k: guys shut up.. mujhe kuch kaam hai.. I ll be right back..

kriya went from there and all were laughing.. rey saw all this and was very happy.. but along with rey even taani saw this and was very angry.. Sharon saw taani going away in a bad mood.. first she thought to chuck it but then remembered that even swayam told her about taani's weird behavior these days.. so she thought of following her..

here kriya went to fire escape.. whole time she was lost in that flashback.. she reached fire escape and slid down on one of the stairs.. there she noticed a note was stuck on wall.. it read..

I knew tum yaha jaroor aaogi.. after all yeh place hum dono ke liye itni special jo hai.. I know u r waiting for my surprises.. ur wish is my command madam.. agar tumhaari saari humaari memories relive karke ho gayi ho toh 10 mins mein projector room aa jao.. something is waiting for u there.. n haan thoda jaldi aana… plsshhh..

kriya had butterflies in her stomach.. she quickly took her cell n went to projector room..

as she reached there was darkness filled in the projector room.. she was scared.. she thought of going back.. but then from somewhere music started and a spotlight was focused on her.. she followed the spotlight… then the song started and along with it a slideshow on projector.. it had all the moments of kriya spent in st.louis.. from her first day.. to making weaklings team.. to her interactions with rey.. rose day.. her moments with swayam.. her moments with rey.. dance fest.. shivam's party everything.. the combination of the photos and the song brought tears in her eyes.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaertajFKkg

Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try

Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands
Touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time

Flashing lights in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet

There's a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall
Make a joke of it all

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time

Flashing lights in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet

There's a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall
Make a joke of it all

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time

after that swayam's video came on projector.. he said

I know kriya jo kuch bhi humne kiya.. n specially maine.. who shayad tum kabhi nhi bhoola sakti.. main apni best frnd hone ki duty nhi nibha paaya.. m sorry.. but the fact is.. tum humesha meri life ki important person thi n humesha rahogi.. u r the only person to whom I can connect after Sharon.. Sharon ke alawa agar koi aur ladki meri life mein important hai toh who tum ho.. aaj main jo kuch bhi hoon.. who tumhaare wajah se hi toh hoon.. agar tum nahi hoti.. toh naa yeh weaklings team hoti.. naa louisan team aur naa swayam shekhawat.. u have made me what I am today.. I just wanna say thank u.. tum chahe mujhe maaf karo yaa naa karo but u ll always be the special person in my life..

kriya was literally crying after listening to that.. then came the video of weaklings

n: kriya u nehas's first frnd in college.. n neha forgetting u.. neha very bad..

vi: ya dude.. tumne humaare liye itna kuch kiya.. n humne kya kiya.. just forgot u so easily..

bh: saala apun toh yedaich hai.. aee kriyaa apun ko maaf karde naa

amar: please kliyaa.. aaj tumhaali wajah se hum sab mein itna confidence aaya hai.. hum acche dancers toh ban gaye.. but acche frnds nahi ban paaye..

weaklings: please forgive uss.. waise toh frndship mein thank u n sorry nhi hota.. but ab hum sabne kaam hi aisa kiya hai ki sorry toh banta hai.. please forgive us..

kriya didn't know what to say after this.. then came the video of Sharon.. she said

well I know tum mera aisa video dekh ke bahut shock hogi.. waise main khud shock hoon.. I know kriya hum humesha se enemies rahe hai.. but when u left.. pata nhi kyun I felt very lonely.. aisa laga ki meri life ka ek important part missing ho.. kya karu.. tumse roz ladne ki aadat jo ho gyi thi.. n isliyeh tumpe bahut gussa bhi aane laga.. n jab rey ki haalat dekhi toh aur bhi jyada gussa aa gaya.. mann kar raha tha tumhe aake do thappad maaru… but then mujhe jab pata chala ki tumne apne frnds ke liye.. rey ke liye kitna kuch sacrifice kiya toh mera saara gussa.. saari nafrat respect mein badal gyi.. kahi naa kahi respect toh main humesha karti thi tumhaari.. after all tumne Sharon raiprakash se jo panga liya tha.. but apne ego ki wajah se kabhi accept nhi kiya.. bt the truth is .. I really admire u kriya.. kya sab kuch bhool ke hum frnds nahi ban sakte..??

from behind Sharon all dazzlers came.. (in the video)

we r sorry kriya..

vi: bahut pareshaan kiya tumhe..

nil: but jo tumne kiya m sure aur koi nahi kar sakta tha..

sim: exactly.. tum bahut strong ho kriya.. n we really admire u..

dazzlers: so frnds..??

kriya was crying.. she was so happy.. all their words washed all her pains.. for the first time after so many months she felt she is important for them.. n what she was feeling cant be decribed in words..

lights were on n all the gang came from behind..

gang: we love u kriya.. n we r really very sorry..

kriya just ran n hugged swayam tighthly.. after ages she was in her best frnd's arms.. n that feeling was just awesome.. one by one she hugged everyone.. n lastly she came to Sharon..

k: maine kabhi expect nhi kiya tha ki Sharon raiprakash itni emotional ho sakti ahi.. well manana padega.. swayam kaa kafi achaa asar ho raha hai tum par..

n with that she gave a bone crushing hug to Sharon..

k: ofcourse we r frnds now..

everyone had a group hug.. kriya was smiling whole heartedly.. today she got her dosti back in true sense..

nil: give me a beat guys..

nil: hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance……. dil dosti dance.. dil dosti dance..

everyone was smiling.. laughing n dancing..

rey saw everything from outside

chalo ek task toh khatam.. aaj tumhe tumhaari dosti wapas de di baatcutter.. ab bus thodasa aur intezaar.. thode hi time mein tum aise hi meri baahon mein rahogi.. get ready miss dehradoon.. to be rey's forever n ever..

every1 were having fun inside.. kriya thought in her mind..

thank u rey.. thank u so much.. I know yeh sab aapne kiya hai.. coz I can feel ur love.. ab bus uss pal kaa intezaar hai jab aap khud apni dil ki baat mujhse aake kahoge… n waiting for that moment rey.. n I know u will make that special for us..

n with this she joined the gang again..

Sharon took swayam aside..

sw: kya baat hai Sharon..??

sh: swayam mujhe tumhe kuch important baat batani hai.. its about taani..

sw: taani..??

sh: haan.. but yaha nahi.. lets go somewhere..

sw: yea sure..

with this Sharon n swayam sneaked away but gang was still enjoying n having fun.. because today in real sense they were louisans…!!!

pleaasee maarna mat mujhe.. i m sorry for not updating this long.. had my reasons.. anyway i dnt how this has come out.. have written after a very long time.. i hope u all like it n i have not lost my readers.. please do tell me is the story still interesting.. n if its gettin boring plss do mention in ur comments...

thank u..

cya

sanjana..😳

Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res :-D. . .
Unres :-D. . . . .
Me 1st. . . .
Me 1st. . . . . .
Yupieee. . . . . . . .
And finally u updated. . . . .
Yupiee. . . .
And the update,
it was superb. . . .
Realy loved it. . . . . . .
Rey ka suprise i kriya was too cute. . . .
"Ek jaise nai. .ek hai hum". .haiyee. . .i so much love it. . . . .
And then,
Dat,projector wala scene,it was so gud,
it realy was superb and yes a bit emotional to. .
All coz of Rey kriya got her dosti bACK. .woww. . . . . .
Haiyeee. . . . . .
Waiting 4 a full KR ka part. . .
Just waiting ki abb rey kriya ko kaise manaye ga. . .
And yes 1 more thng,
agar,agar uss taani ne kuch bi kiya na,
i promise,mai uska murder ker dungi. .and dats my promise. .Edited by Madhukumari - 10 years ago
KReyAS thumbnail
love rey surprises fr kriya
finally she get her dosti
but m worrying about tht naani
cont soon
thnx for pm

Edited by KReyAS - 10 years ago
Jade_Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
'Ek jaise nhi ek hai hum' yeh moment kria toh kya koi bhi KR fan bhi nhi bhul skta

n taani is seriously gone mad. She is insane
bt actualy dis is wat she rly is
taani ke character ko perfectly describe kara hai apni story mein tumne

n dat projector room scene ws amazin so cute, innocent, honest
loved it
jst w8in 4 rey to propose kria
hope dat comes soon

n swaron bas uss taani ko sambhal le
woh bahut dimag kharab karenge nahi toh
sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3