Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I've read the first book of the series...it was nice...not too good...the writing n language could have been better but all in all it was a nice read . ðŸ˜³
LoveToLaugh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You guys might want to check this out

rekha333 thumbnail
I started reading in my kindle... it's the same as jk rowling's fantasy inclusive of mythology...
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got all three and started reading the first Immortals of Melhua
Its  interesting and quite different from usual indian author books
Planning to finish all three soon

This is the best series i ever read! I read all three!😃 Found this forum only now and am glad that there is a book talk forum! 

In this book Shiva and Sati were exactly the kind of people i imagined them to be after reading the puranas and i loved the way Amish connected all the characters . 

Immortals of Meluha and The secret of Nagas was best. I loved Oath of Vayuputras too but felt that it was stretched  a bit. The climax was great..Sati had to die just as in our puranas..and Shiva had to walk away from the world ...and that was how Amish showed it!
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read all three books...one time read...the best point about the books was the daring of Amish. In a country where there is so much hullabaloo over a god's name and stuff like that , a person comes up with the idea that shiva was not god but a human who became god like due to his works...worth an applause...the writing style was too simple...and one could not enhance his vocabulary reading the books

on a scale of 10 i will give it 5 points
Edited by dhakkanmaster - 10 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i read the first book ... but never gt around to the second .. but now i started .. i dont see the language and al of the book .. the way puran history is represented is what attracts me ...