Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

wow ,abhiya story always treat to read & this raining desires-an os of abhiya brought old memory of pkyek & abhiya sweet moment
abhiya scenes were really beautiful & in well manered described
you really well described pia pov & waiting for abhay view
pls write second part also

Sure I will ๐Ÿ˜Š Thankyou!
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was an awesome os zara!!๐Ÿ‘ I really loved it!โค๏ธ Very beautifully written! ๐Ÿ˜ณ You should write more!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And thanks for the pm janvie.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zara_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

That was an awesome os zara!!๐Ÿ‘ I really loved it!โค๏ธ Very beautifully written! ๐Ÿ˜ณ You should write more!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And thanks for the pm janvie.๐Ÿ˜ณ

ThankYou so muchhh ! I read ur stuff as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Its amazinggg !!!!

And sure I'll be writing a part 2 :)
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zara_92

ThankYou sooo sooo much everyone !!! And don't worry I'll write a 2nd part too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค— yipee waitn
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm OS ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Not a fan of Abhiya but loved the way u wrote it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love VD โค๏ธ
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow that was mind blowing update buddy... loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
update soon
Zara_92 thumbnail

'Abhay ...Abhay Raichand' the professor announced

And Piya knew her life was now going to take a whole new turn..

Since there were hardly any students in the class . Abhay took a seat adjacent to Piya but behind her from where he could see her properly but she couldn't see him until ofcourse she turned ..

As the professor began teaching .. Piya tried to repress her unruly thoughts .. She was still unconvinced whether what happened wid her last night was even true or just a dream.. She had blurred visions of it .. Unclear , ambigous .. Unable to handle the tension .. She decided only one man could answer all her questions ...

Meanwhile Abhay was lost in his notebook.. Once in a while Piya gazed back but she saw him totally engrossed in his notebook.. It irritated her .. Ever since he entered the classroom , he didn't even acknowledge her once .. Not even once...

'How can u not acknowledge someone u kissed ???' Her heart ached thinking abt it ..

'But did it really happen?? Why do I have such vivid images of it ?' She wondered

As the period bell rang ..

She got up from her seat and decided to talk to Abhay .. The moment she turned back to him , he was gone ... In a second he was gone .. Just like the time when he saved her in the forest .. No trace of him nothing..

Piya exited the classroom.. And her breathing got stable as she saw Abhay near his locker .. Finally she would get to know what exctly happened ..

She took a deep breath .. And went to him..

'Heyy!' She spoke

Abhay jerked a bit and turned to look at her

Piya halted ... his eyes ... They were hazel again.. It confused her ..

'Do u wear lenses ??' She blurted out ..

She saw his eyebrows creasing .. Widout answering he got back to his locker ..

Piya waited in anticipation..

after few seconds he banged the door of the locker... Piya jerked wid the noise .. Her heartbeat racing ...

'Hi I'm Abhay' he spoke extending his hand to her ..

She was surprised .. He changes like weather .. She thought

Abhay smiled ... Only because he knew what was going on in her mind..

Piya forced a smile and shook hands wid him

'I'm Piya ' she spoke as she looked up at him.. His eyes were black ... Again..

Piya started getting a headache as she wondered if she's hallucinating ..

'Why did u ask if I wear lenses ??' He asked out of curiosity ..

'Umm... Ur eye color was hazel sometime back ...and ...' She stammered wondering wthr to ask abt the woods thing or not ..

'And when I saved u in the woods ?' He smirked

His smirked made piya's heart melt .. He was incredibly gorgeous .. His perfect sculpted face .. Greek features .. He could put any guy to shame ..

'U...remember ?' She asked confused

'Yeah ofcourse .. That's when I saw u first and then now' he completed

Piya felt confused again.. 'Tht means the kiss was a dream?? He never came to my room? Was I delusional?'

Her face started getting pale as she thought about all those beautiful things being a dream..

'Hello???' He gestured his hand infront of her face

'Uh--hu.. Yea I wanted to say... Thanks ...for saving me' she stuttered

'No problemm...had it been any other girl.. I would have done the same' he casually spoke

Piya was still.. She was unconvinced of the fact tht whatever she felt , the kiss , her healing wounds.. It was all a dream..

'Anyways I have some work ..I'll catch u later ...' Abhay spoke

'Su..re' she replied still in her thoughts

'Oh and btw I do wear contacts .. Only when its important' he spoke walking away

Leaving a completely confused and miserable Piya behind..

X----------------------------x------------------------X

Piya sat in the library .. Pretending to read a book .. Whereas her mind was constantly thinking abt events from last night.. She did see him when it was raining .. How could it be possible tht it was all untrue ?? She cannot be so delusional to believ tht she was kissing someone who wasn't even there ..

Suddenly she felt her body burning wid someone's gaze .. She turned sideways immediately .. But there was no one ..

'How is this possible ?' Wondered Abhay standing behind a dark shelf of books

'How can she remember last night ?' His jaws clenched as he read her mind

Her beautiful confused mind...

'I compelled her ! She's supposed to forget whatever happened btw us .. Then how can she still recall?' He wondered ...

Yes ...meet Abhay Raichand ... A 300 years old immortal being ... A Vampire .. Who survives on animal blood .. Can read minds , control them, direct them, make them forget , make them remember .. He was everything a girl wanted in her man.. But yet he couldn't be any girls reality .. Becoz he was immortal .. He was cold blooded .. He was destructive ..

But his inhuman heart .. Could not deny the fact tht he had been attracted to piya .. And his attraction was so intense tht yest whn he went to heal her wounds , he couldn't control himself being so close to tht delicate structure .. And he gave in her .. When he first saw her in Dehradun.. Her smell drugged him... He found himself desiring for her ..she was special.. There was something very special abt her that made Abhay Raichand lose control.. The only vampire famous for not losing his self control ... Lost it last night only becoz of Piya .. He had decided he would stay away from her .. But then how could he not intervene when he saw tht ugly human harming her in the woods.. He observed her the whole day , rather protected her .. But he couldn't help notice the pain she was going through.. Abhay was unable to see her beautiful face in pain.. He had to heal her .. And then he conveniently thought , he would compel her to forget whatever she saw .. But the moment he felt her lips brushing his bare shoulders ,for the first time he felt something human in him.. It was a desire .. A raw desire that made him lose all he had to Piya .. And the moment his lips pressed on her's , the animal inside him tht was sleeping awakened for human blood .. And thts when he withdrew and compelled her to forget before he did something tht would just harm her ..

But then how ???? How does she remember ? It was getting too much for Abhay to handle .. It was gettin beyond his control when she saw him wid those baby brown eyes of her's .. They longed for love ... 300yrs of existence had made him a master in reading human expressions as well..

Suddenly his eyes caught something..

'Piya !!! Ur sitting here ??? I had been looking around the whole college for u' yelled Kabir .

'Kabir !! U scared me ... What are u doing in college today?? I thought u were busy partying ?' Asked Piya

Kabir sat next to her ... 'Yes I was partying but then I thought why not show u Dehradun's parties ..' He spoke

'Oh no Kabir ! I'm not a party person.. But thanks a lot for asking .. I'm glad we are friends ' Piya spoke smiling

'Meri Einstein ... U can study later .. Just a matter of few hours ..ur coming wid me ..I don't know anything ..' He pulled Piya's hands..

Seeing tht guy touch Piya .. Abhay's fists tightened ..

As soon as he reached her table ..kabir had already pulled Piya out of the library..

'Kabir I swear I don't like parties ... I don't even have clothes ' Piya cried fowl ..

'I don't care . Piya Jaiswal wthr u like parties or not .. Ur coming wid me .. And well if its about clothes .. I'll buy u one right away' he spoke Pulling the car outside a mall ..

'No way Kabir .. I'm not accepting any gifts from u.. I'll ...buy on my own' she spoke sighing

'Means ur coming ??' Kabir asked excitedly

'Did u leave me wid an option?' Piya replied

'Thts like a good girl .. Plus u have to be wid us for like 3 full years so its better u come out partying wid me and I'll introduce u to my friends ' kabir spoke opening the door of her side

Piya nodded wid a smile ..

She thought its best to let loose for sometime so tht she can stop thinking abt ... Abhay ... It confused her , hurt her .. To think tht those feelings tht the kiss aroused were all false ..

They both were checking out dresses ... But Piya wasn't liking any .. She must have tried abt 8 dresses by now...

'Oh God Piya its a normal party .. Just pick anything .. Else we'l be late and plus u girls take ages in gettin ready too' Kabir spoke glancing at his watch..

'GOT IT ' Piya clapped her hands

As she took out a beautiful Royal blue dress .. It had studded straps , tight till the waist and from there had a flare till the knees ..

'Perfect' Kabir thought wondering how her new crush would look in tht dress ..
Piya was paying for the dress , while Kabir was busy day dreaming abt her in the dress..

Both unaware of a pair of hazel eyes following them .. Wid jaws clenched and fists tightening every minute..

Kabir dropped piya back at the hostel..

'I'll pick u up in Half n hour and please don't be late ' Kabir spoke as piya got out of the car ..

The weather had become cloudy again..

'I won't promise .. But u be here in half n hour ' piya replied waving a bye to him

While she was entering her hostel , she again felt someone watching her .. She could feel a gaze burning her body .. Instantly she turned around .. But there was no one ..
Though a part of her mind was expecting Abhay there .. But disheartened she went inside ..

Just wen she went , Abhay who was staring at her from behind the tree .. Came into focus .. He somehow felt it was his duty to not let anyone harm her .. To not let anyone cause any pain to her .. Contradicting the fact tht he was the one who would cause the maximum pain to her ...

X----------------------x----------------------X

20mins later Piya was dressed in tht beautiful royal blue dress ..it clunged to her body perfectly like second skin.. She kept her accessories minimum to just a pair of pearl earrings .. she let her curls fall lose on one side as she applied pink gloss and nothin else..

she sat on her bed .. Thinking about Abhay .. The conversation they shared in the morning .. It was soo different .. So casual... So unlike his appearance .. Eyes definitely are the route to ur soul.. And his eyes had something hidden in them.. They looked so deep .. So painful .. Yet the way he spoke to Piya was so casual.. Piya knew she was attracted to him ever since he saved her in the woods .. But his behaviour somehow contradicted his own actions.. Why wasn't she able to forget what she felt on her lips ? On her neck ?

Suddenly she heard a car honk !!

'Kabir' she sighed and quickly went out ..

As Kabir saw her coming out of the hostel .. His jaw dropped and eyes popped out .. Piya looked divine .. He felt proud to take her wid him to the party ..

'Wow !! U look...really...prettyy' he spoke as she sat in the car ..

Piya couldn't help but blush .. Compliments didn't go down very well wid her .. She used to catch herself feeling embarassed wenever someone used to compliment her ..

Here Abhay's hazel eyes were burning wid raw passion and jealousy as he saw tht beautiful lady in blue going away wid another man..

As Piya entered Dehradun's most happening Night club .. All eyes were stuck on her .. She felt a little uncomfortable and clutched to Kabir's arms..

'Its okay Piya .. They are just surprised tht how come an angel is walking in his hell' he chuckled as Piya lightly hit his arm

'Yea right Angel ! Couldn't u be a lil less cheesy?' She replied

Kabir smirked as they both went to the bar..

'Orange juice for the lady and A beer for me' he ordered

'Soo ur liking it ??' Kabir asked Piya

But Piya was still lost in Abhay... Still wondering whthr she was dreaming or they actually kissed ..

'Piya ???' Kabir jerked her

'Oh sorry !! Yea its kind of nice ' she spoke forcing a smile

Piya scanned the whole club ... Expectantly ... Trying to catch a glimpse of Abhay .. She knew he won't be there but she really wished he was ..

'So u wanna dance ????' Kabir asked Piya

She wanted to say no !! But the it would be so rude to her dear friend...so she simply nodded

As they both hit the dance floor ..

Abhay's self control was taking a toll on his mind .. He couldn't see Piya wid anyone else .. His whole body started to burn as he watched them dancing .. As he watched Kabir touching Piya's waist .. Last night he was touching tht small fragile waist and now this guy!?

As Piya and Kabir danced .. Abhay's jealousy was slowly empowering his mind and heart.. It was gettin difficult for him to see kabir hands on Piya.. And it was even more difficult to watch Piya smile while he did tht .. Abhay felt his face turning crooked and before his fangs would come out he abruptly left the club..

Suddenly Piya's eyes went to the door .. She could have sworn tht she saw Abhay ..

'Kabir ... I'll... I'll just be back' she spoke rushing to the door ..

As she came out of the club .. She looked around everywhere but Abhay was not there .. But she did see him exiting the club.. She did !!! She walked around the place trying to find him but not a trace of him...

Saddened she turned to the door of the club .. When she felt a hand on her shoulder ..

'Abhay' she turned around

Only to find 2 men smiling at her ..

'Not again' she thought

She jerked them away and started to walk in , when one of them pulled her to the dingy lane behind the club..

'Leave me ' she struggled

'Ur the hot one wid Kabir right ???' One of them spke

As fresh tears started forming in her eyes

'Oh yess I saw her wid him.. I'm sure he wouldn't mind us having her ' the other guy grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to the wall ..

'Keep a check' he spoke to the other one

Suddenly piya felt him nearing on her .. She tried to struggle but he pinned her hands .. She felt his lips nearing her neck and immediately she stepped on his feet hard .. He winced and she quickly ran to the other side ..
Piya knew they were running behind her .. And she started running faster ..

Until she collided wid a hard chest .. She looked up horrified ... 'Abhay' she cried ..

Abhay pushed her behind him..

'Leave the girl' one of them spoke

As he saw the guys he had flashbacks of how this guy's lips were nearing Piya's neck .. He couldn't take it anymore .. Anger spread like fire in his whole body ..

And Piya witnessed the most Horrific site of her life .. Abhay.. The beautiful guy now had a crooked face and wid fangs coming out from his mouth ..she stood their numb as he took the guys one by one and started beating them..

Piya froze in her spot once he turned around to face her ..

'Who...are...You???' She stammered

And before Abhay could answer , piya was already unconscious..

After half n hour .. Piya woke up in a king sized bed wid black sheets .. She immediately sat up and saw Abhay .. He looked calm but painful..

And suddenly she remembered how beastfully he was beating those guys and his face , his fangs ... Her eyes started turning horrified as she started sweating..

'Who are u abhay?' She spoke softly

'A Vampire' he replied sternly

Piya's eyes shot up to look at him.. She couldn't believe her eyes , her ears .. All her senses seemed to have lost their power.. Vampire ? Really ? Do they exist ? Is he lying to keep himself away from me ? She wondered

'No I'm not lying ' he replied looking away

Shocking Piya...

'How...did ...u ...know..w..what was ..I..th..thinking?' She asked clutching to the sheets

'I can read minds'

Piya's eyes started widening more and more in shock..but one thing she felt calm abt was .. He spoke the truth .. He told her the truth.. No matter how unrealistic the truth may sound .. He dared to dislcose himself infront of her .. She knew tht now he wasn't contradicting anymore .. She knew now his words and actions were matching and not confusing.. But a Vampire ???

She got out of the bed and touched his shoulders ..

'Go away from me Piya' he spoke widout even looking at her ..

Instant tears formed in her eyes

'But why?' She asked softly

'Becoz I'm not good ' he whispered back

Piya closed her eyes .. Trying tht the tears don't come out..

'I ...guess...its too late Abhay' she spoke looking down

Abhay suddenly turned around

'Don't say that .. Please stay away from me ..I can only harm' he pleaded

'But u saved me ...twice' she stammered

'I'm a monster Piya ..I might end being the one hurting u'

Piya closed her eyes once again.. The pain in his voice was making her weak .. It was forcing her to embrace him.. To tell him it was alright ..

'I cannot love Piya ..I can only...hurt' as he spoke tht

The tears Piya held in her eyes .. Started coming out ..

'See my words are already hurting u' he spoke wid a painful smile

Piya's heartbroke seeing that smile of his... She knew he needed love .. She knew he needed affection tht could make him feel tht he wasn't alone.. Tht he deserved love..

'Abhay' she spoke looking directly into his eyes ..

'Kiss me '

as Abhay heard tht , his entire existence seemed worthy .. He felt a sudden Joy in him..he felt as if someone really wanted him..
But he knew if he lost control he would hurt her .. He had hurt many girls in the past .. But Piya was a special one.. And he wouldn't dare to hurt her ..

Piya read it in his eyes .. Tht he was going to backoff ..
As Abhay took a step back .. Signifying a no..
Piya instantly tip toed to him , cupping his face she placed her lips willingly on his .. It didn't take a second for Abhay to give in to her soft petals .. The soft kiss within seconds grew into an intense , soul stirring kiss .. Abhay started losing control as Piya started plastering her body on his ..
Suddenly he jerked her away .. And turned around .. Not wanting Piya to see the monster side of him..

But Piya was far ahead of these things now . She had decided to accept Abhay .. To accept all his sides .. She slowly made him turn ..she touched his crooked face , the pain in his eyes caused her heart an unbearable ache .. She softly stroked his face and placed her lips once again on his .. Within a second she felt his face softening again .. And tht moment she knew ..affection and love is all tht he would need.. She kissed him passionately .. Her hands wrapping around his neck .. As she covered all distances btw their souls , btw their existence ..and before she knew she was on the bed .. And Abhay on top of her.. Shirtless .. he could travel faster than the light she thought ..

'Yes Vampires have tht capability' Abhay answered softly leaving her lips

'Can u stop reading my mind again n again?'

'For tht u need to stop thinking about me' he smirked making Piya's heart skip a beat..

'were u there at the club?' She asked lying comfortably beneath this hot shirtless man

Abhay nodded

'Why?'

'I didn't want anyone to harm u' he whispered

'But it was Kabir ...' She tried to speak

'Don't talk abt him' Abhay clenched his jaws

Piya couldn't help but smile ...'Were u jealous??'

Abhay didn't say a word

'OhmyGod ! Vampires can be jealous?' She spoke giggling

Suddenly Abhay lowered his face onto her neck .. Making piya gasp..

'Vampires can do a lot of things ' he spoke tracing the nape of her neck wid his lips...
She immediately tilted her head giving him more access ..

As he softly placed a moist open mouth kiss on her neck ..

'Abhay' she whispered

He looked up to her

'Did we kiss before ?' She asked , a certain ray of hope in her eyes..

'Yes we did kiss ' he answered truthfully..

'Then why do I have vague memories of it ? And why didn't u accept it before ?'

'Becoz I compelled u to forget it .. I didn't want to hurt u'

'U made me forget my first kiss !!' She spoke wid an angry look

It melted something Inside Abhay..

He inched closer to her lips .. Brushing them wid his own..

'We can always make new memories' he spoke against her lips and took them into his .. In a passionate raw kiss .. He invaded his tongue in her mouth and as he did tht Piya felt dizzy.. She immediately broke the kiss

'Can u stop ruining it wid ur questions' he spoke exasperated

'Why do I feel dizzy when u kiss me ?'

'Thts becoz ur kissing a vampire .. ' He chuckled

'One last thing' she spoke innocently

'What???'

'Do all vampires have such hot bodies ?' She spoke as a crimson flush came across her face..

'Now uve hit the wrong cord' abhay whispered as he kissed her down her throat .. Piya's whole body arched ..
As he kissed her neck , her jaws , her earlobe .. Making her more dizzy wid pleasure .. He took her lips once again this time into an unbreakable soul stirring kiss ..

Piya's Mr Right was a little different from the others . He wasn't a prince riding on a white horse ... Rather he was a hot vampire driving a black bmw ...

Times have changed ... Isn't it ???๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Zara_92 - 10 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Zara...I finally read it...๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry for being really late in unreservng๐Ÿ˜ƒ

n now wen I've read it, I feel like u hav ended it too quick...it cud hav been so much more...I wanted to read more about how he ignores her for her own gud n how she gets more n more attracted towards him!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

But i knw 2 stories wud've been too much for u at same time๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it...Especially Abhay's parts...how he follows her everywhere n still manages to hide his emotions n talks to him so casually n even gets jealous wen he sees her wid sum1 else๐Ÿ˜†

I loved how Pya accepted him the way he is n even initiated the kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ

n the DESIRES n KISSโ˜บ๏ธ
there were so many hawwwt kisses in this part...too hot to handleโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved Abhay's dialogues n u knw wat, I cud actually visualize ur VD๐Ÿ˜†

Aweeesommee Writing yet again n I absolutely loved itโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Edited by nupsie - 10 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
last part hot hot hot
cont soon
and dont frgt to pm me
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG this part was super hottt. Finally Abhiya r together. Loved loved Abhiya scenes.