Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

OMG..really interersting one...

It is getting so mysterious with each update...

Do continue super soon..

thanks for the pm..

take care

Thanks a lot for loving the part so much

I'm glad ur finding it very interesting

and ur welcome abt the pm

Originally posted by: iheartchai

Awesome update! πŸ‘πŸΌ - thanks a lot

Even more questions as to what happened the night before...LOL. - hehehe yep its getting more complicated

I hope Preet is okay.  - yeh lets see

Preet is missing possibly taken hostage...Prem got bought by Heer...RV pretend "kidnapped" a girl...and Sid well he's having a blast at what's going on...he's so weird...can't wait to see what happens next. - yeh all of them have got themselves into a bowl of soup

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

nice part arwa😊 - thanks a lot Shreya

one night too much happened god knows what more stored for all of them πŸ˜† - hehehe more than they cud have imagined

every unimaginable thing had happened with four of them how they are managing it guess they have to keep themselves calm down as the situation is really out of their hands first its a dead body of other person after the goons threatend all of them and they did not even know from where it had comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜• - yes they are very confused and now the big question is till how long they remain calm

after this again to their luck there were gun shots which they dodged successfully but the car broken down and again a goon type person comes and threatened RV to return the girl which they had not clueπŸ˜†πŸ˜† - heheh yeh the problems keep adding

and when they thought the sounds coming from car trunk it there must be Preet but no kholi dikki nikli ladki aur she staright away slapped Rv poor guy the day is not for him but as prem said she is the one and they had to get the girl back to her place but RV does not feels to leave or decieve NainaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† - yeh now how can Rajveer really let anything happen to his Naina

and Lastly the most awaited news of Preet that where is he - he is kidnapped - yes its a big shock

i ' ll again say that god pls help the poor boysπŸ˜† - yes they surely need god's help

continue soon πŸ˜³
shreya😊

Originally posted by: Oblivious

awesome update dear ...really interersting ... - thanks very much for loving it

thanks for the pm ... - ur welcome
please update soon ... 

Originally posted by: AASUS

Arwa aap kab update karogi? I really would like to find out what happened to Preet 

It's not fair you let us keep on guessing. 
I'm too curious, but kind of scared because of his mysterious disappearance.

hehehe i got hung up some place yet i shall do it very soon

Originally posted by: -Abigail-

AMAZING Updates! Loved all of them ...

thankx for updating, your a great writer! :D - aaaw thanks a lot for loving it so much

Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon :D - sure

Thankx for the Pm's πŸ˜³ - ur welcome

-Xpress- thumbnail
Continue soon!!! Waiting!!!
awaazilicious thumbnail
Hey guys sorry i haven't been able to update for more than a month now but there have been some technical problems.

i'll try to update soon but for the time being its put on hold

sorry and hope u can understand 
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its ok yar
tke ur tym
w'll wait
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜ƒWhen ever the next update is - looking forward to it.
Hope all is well with you :)