nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I did not believe the show was ending until I read Namrata Thapa's interview today. I was still having hopes that the show will survive. ðŸ˜­
I mean this is too short a journey. I met some great loving people here and I know there is still 5 episodes left but this is not DONE
I was upset when I heard Abbhas was leaving but I never missed any episode of BRKD ðŸ˜­
And AG, SS, KK, AM, MA, NT, RK did not deserve this. 
I hope they all come back with a new show ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CloudNine- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yub me too shocked abt BRKD end,just now i had to know by Namrata interview ,i watching the show for Nammu
i cant understand this ZEE TV  some show still ruining with horrible plot ,even 0.5 TRP
but how they end BRKD before the story yet to unfold,zee will give time for the show which have ronadhona or masala serial ,zee not the place for modern and good concept shows

All the best to all cast ,hope to see them back in all in good project
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i will miss brkd so much this is the only show i look because its different from all the other show I will miss additi so much
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will miss the show. when I told my family yesterday about show ending next week, they were shocked.  here at moment aired at 10.30 pm and they stay up till then to watch the show,  Just shows how much it was liked.   they even praised the acting of all the characters

different concept to normal shows.  channel did not give enough time.  normally shows take 3-6 months to pick up.   channel should have looked at the history of their current shows.  I am sure SSLP was garnering low TRP for a long time.  Now it is their top show.
BRKD would have done same. in few months might have been their top show.

I was watching for Namrata Thapa but got to like the acting of all the others.
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I will miss everyone too! :( :(