Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

in precap-Just saw Doyal dish was not up to high standard , but lots of cheers were coming for Ripu 's dish 

Doyal's dishes were never upto standard !! That blindfold round she was absolutely clueless but still was given another opportunity and was pushed by judges to TOP 3 .. I still feel Nisha was more deserving than Doyal ..
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anu.007

Doyal's dishes were never upto standard !! That blindfold round she was absolutely clueless but still was given another opportunity and was pushed by judges toTOP 3.. I still feel Nisha was more deserving than Doyal ..

Logically and technically speaking, Nisha was the strongest contestant along with Ripu. The lesser said about Navneet and Doyel being in top 3 the better
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mehak please do remember we are discussing masterchef india not aus or US.Words like thechnique logic talent cooking are all alien terms for the show ðŸ¤£
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: knownstranger

mehak please do remember we are discussing masterchef india not aus or US.Words like thechnique logic talent cooking are all alien terms for the show🤣

So stupid of me 😆
dgandhi777 thumbnail
I hate Navneet too. He doesn;t deserve to be in top 3.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hate him. If he cant handle a pre task before grand finale how the hell is he supposed cope in real challenge?! He doesnt deserve to be in top 3. 😡
Ritu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

mehak please do remember we are discussing masterchef india not aus or US.Words like thechnique logic talent cooking are all alien terms for the show🤣

🤣
Ritu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

Shahzurrr I sooo want to slap him.. Grrr

I feel like calling him a LOOSER. He irritates me! 😡