Show ending isn't so bad...

Posted: 10 years ago
Atleast now the show will finish with Abhaas Mehta...his notice period is untill 23rd june...so if the shows ends 21st he will be there untill the final episode.

This show started good...but right now i have no idea which direction it wanted to go...the nandini in love thing is so boring, meera is also a boring character, shyama who cares, 

Niranjan and Pallavi and the other daughter of Balraj and Alokha were the fun of this show ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.nisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
somewhat i agreed with U,
even though as crazy fan of Namrata(Pallavi) ,i dont mind about show ending coz such way she was treated by CVs

but really feel sorry for Kiran ji. AG,Sanjeeda  ,indeed they work hard

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree too.  Better to end, than for it to run amok. PH and channel have already been disagreeing and butting heads.  AM is leaving.  One can sense the shift and change in quality.

It was a great show, and was doing so well till just recently.  

Zee😡

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know right! Good it's ending
Now the actors can move to better things 
It just isn't fair how many of us had incredibly high expectations from the show 
And nothing happened
Thanks to zee 
misty85 thumbnail
well I agree with you... but PH & channel should have discussed these things before starting this project... whether it'll work for Hindi audience or not... I wonder why channel wasted it's money & time on such a project... just because it's bangali version was famous... On the top of it they didn't do anything to make things interesting for the audience... had they put an element of suspense the show would have worked...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you TM.   Though I am watching the show for Namrata Thapa (Pallavi) only 

feel sorry for the cast as they were not utilised to their best abilities, only balraj and biji stood out
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

well I agree with you... but PH & channel should have discussed these things before starting this project... whether it'll work for Hindi audience or not... I wonder why channel wasted it's money & time on such a project... just because it's bangali version was famous... On the top of it they didn't do anything to make things interesting for the audience... had they put an element of suspense the show would have worked...

But I don't think it was NOT working for the Hindi audience.  Look at the TRPs of other shows that debuted around the same time, and the TRPs for Zee's other shows.  When you look at the TRPs in context, the TRPs aren't so bad at all.   And this without much promotion from Zee.