Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dont waste your time voting it is the stupidest thing across all reality shows across all channels voting never helps so whoever the channel wants to win irrespective how many ever votes we put in.Votes for cooking show is most absurd thing I have come across.Remember its not 100% based on votes.50% votes (wonder if it is real) 50% on judges comments (we all know who judges favor).So lets just hope that Ripu wins against all odds and drama else top 2 and winners for MCI are Ripu and Nisha
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i cant believe tht voting process for cookin competition!!r they nuts?? ufff cant tolarate nymore this idiot show

yupp i too dun believe in d voting process not only cooking competition but in any competion...
voting is jst to fool people around...

i jstw ant ripu to win... but i m not going to vote... becozz rsults kabhi voting pe depend nahi hotaa...
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was a big fan of season 1 and 2 of MC India. Season 3 to me took a downward spin right from the word go. It has much more drama and antiques than the competition itself. I left viewing it a long time back.
_G1234_ thumbnail
I still cannot believe Navneet and Doyel are in top 3, and contestant like Nisha couldn't make it up in top 3.
More than Naveet and Doyal. Nisha deserved to be in the final. :(

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Dont waste your time voting it is the stupidest thing across all reality shows across all channels voting never helps so whoever the channel wants to win irrespective how many ever votes we put in.Votes for cooking show is most absurd thing I have come across.Remember its not 100% based on votes.50% votes (wonder if it is real) 50% on judges comments (we all know who judges favor).So lets just hope that Ripu wins against all odds and drama else top 2 and winners for MCI are Ripu and Nisha

Ripu will definitely win. Navneet No.2 and will go work under Chef Kunal and Doyal will be thrid.
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Ripu will definitely win. Navneet No.2 and will go work under Chef Kunal and Doyal will be thrid.

Will be great if Ripu wins.But Bulls Navneet aka Pink panther is the best and strongest (self proclaimed) do you think such a great person will work under Kunal probably he will Kunal I am best I kno all so I will take ur job u work under me ðŸ¤£
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They have picked up the concept of a much celebrated show like MasterChef and have ruined it to bits.
Masterchef Australia is so amazing, you can't afford to miss 1 single episode. Masterchef US, though not good enough, has its own standards. But MasterChef India is a disaster. If SP wants trps so desperately, they can try on getting bigg boss or some show like that to their bandwagon and stop making mockery of such a show.
Edited by Veronica. - 10 years ago