fantastic. Next update plzzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
nice ss!!!
i know theres something arnavs hiding!
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Aww, was Arnav actually serious?? May be he wont remember next day what all he said.. Fabulous update, Arnav was so cute, lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey buddy very gud start !!!!
i'm in fr this plz continue soon!!!
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Is everyone ready for the next part?
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am...
*stalking alert*๐Ÿค—
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

i am...

*stalking alert*๐Ÿค—

Awesome! Haha, just wait another hour until I upload it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
saavan_lover thumbnail
Waiting for the next update :)
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

Awesome! Haha, just wait another hour until I upload it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail

SS: Unexpected part 7

The next day Khushi ate her breakfast inside instead of outside where everyone else was. She was very angry at Harsh and she simply didn't have the wits to fight with him anymore. She felt very awkward since she was the only one in the eating area from all her classmates. The rest were all other strangers sitting around.

She eventually got up to get a glass of orange juice from the buffet table when she ran into Arnav Singh Raizada while he kept pausing to rub the bridge of his nose. He was out of his jeans for once and instead was wearing a blue t-shirt, white shorts, grey belt with blue flip-flops.

"What a beautiful day, isn't it?!" She said sarcastically, and a bit too loudly which made him jump in his spot and turn around to face her. His flirty smile automatically appeared.

"Well, they do say the room brightens up when I enter it!" He said boastfully and Khushi's smile dropped to a grimace. She was not expecting that.

She proceeded with getting her drink, but she did all her actions slowly. She was thinking of the night before. Did he remember? She secretly threw a couple side-glances until curiosity was killing her. "Do you have any idea what you did last night?" She finally blurted out.

Arnav looked at her questioningly first then smiled, bobbing his eyebrows up and down a couple times. "Why? Did we do it?"

"No we didn't do it! But you were pretty drunk last night. Do you seriously not remember?" She asked with an anxious expression. She didn't realize she was biting the inside of her lip.

"Does it look like I remember anything?" He scowled out of nowhere. "I have a huge headache right now so NO, I don't remember one goddamn thing from last night. But in case I said something bad to Ms. Gupta, then please, spare me your damn glares and don't take offence because clearly I was under the influence."

Khushi stared at Arnav in awe. She wondered if he were bi-polar: One second he was flirting then the next he would get all angry. She slightly shook her head then turned to go back to the dining area. "Wait," she heard him and turned.

"Why aren't you sitting outside?" He asked.

She opened her mouth to answer then thought again. She simply turned on her heels and continued walking back to her table. A moment later, she saw Arnav walking towards her and taking a seat across from her. She was staring at him with a raised eyebrow when he looked up and shrugged his shoulders. "What?"

"Who said you can sit here?" She asked vehemently.

"As long as your asshole of a boyfriend is outside, I'm not. And in any way, I know you like me sitting here," he said with a wink before spreading cheese on his bagel.

She scoffed and looked away from him. He noticed this but didn't say anything because internally he was smiling. "So what's wrong with you and the little rat outside? Are you two taking a break?"

But Khushi didn't answer. Instead she looked him straight into the eye and clenched her jaw. "Anything that happens between me and my boyfriend is none of your business. And in any way, what is your problem with him? I get why he hates you, but I don't get it with you - unless you're that upset that you couldn't finish your session with his sister."

Arnav froze and looked up with a hard expression. He let his bagel drop to his plate and stared with obvious rage at Khushi. "Here's a question that you can answer then tell me if I was right or wrong. You're dating this idiot right?" He asked and Khushi corrected him by saying, "Harsh."

"This idiot also, supposedly - though there's a lot of doubt - likes you."

"It's Harsh, Arnav." She corrected again.

"I don't give two shits what his name is, okay? Now, if you two start to make out behind a school - you know, with consent from both sides - then your brother comes and starts beating him up because he caught him kissing you, then what would the verdict be here? Would the guy be innocent or guilty?"

Khushi knew exactly what he was referring to. "I really don't care -" She was cut off by his sharp but low voice.

"You better care because you just asked. I might seem like a flirt who makes out with every girl, and hey! I'm not saying that's not true, but Arnav Singh Raizada does not force himself upon anybody. You're not blind! You've seen how girls come after me. Look at yourself!" He finished the last part with a little grin.

Khushi rolled her eyes. She was right: he was bi-polar. "Okay, okay! Yeah you're right. He completely misunderstood the situation and made the wrong decisions...I get it."

Arnav nodded his head then went back to eating. But something else was ringing in her ears. She moved her eyes up to him and asked him another question, but this time more hesitant. "Why do you doubt that he likes me?"

Arnav felt awkward on the spot. As much as he hated the son of a bitch, he didn't want to hurt Khushi. But he had to say something quickly else she would be suspicious of his answer.

"I don't know...I never see him with you. Forget all the protective crap, but where is he now? You were sitting here all alone. Hell I could be a better boyfriend than he is!" Unlike Khushi, he wasn't shy to say stuff like that. He liked to see her nose flare in anger.

"Well, I'm angry at him so naturally, we would need space to cool down." She said and didn't take Arnav's silly proposition to heart.

She sat silently while he went on and on about nothing when at one point Arnav got a call and he picked it up. "Di!" He said excitedly and continued to speak with her for a while until she told him the bad news. His facial expression dropped and he stared at Khushi with a blank expression.

She looked at him with concern when he sighed and said, "Give her the phone."

Khushi didn't want to be invading into his private conversation so she got up to leave but he caught her wrist and motioned her to sit back down. She settled with just looking away while he spoke.

"Shanu," he said in a very calm and loving tone. "Have you been crying again?" He asked in a kiddish tone which made Khushi snap her head towards him. She could hear a faint crying sound coming from his phone. 'Shanu...as in Shanaya? His niece?' She tried to quickly process things in her mind.

"Bas, baby. No more crying. Mama is going to come back soon. Shanaya," he said when she wouldn't hear him out and continued her short-breath cries. "Baby, what do you want me to get for you? Do you want a doll? What if I get you the prettiest doll there is?" He said and glanced for a second at Khushi. Her eyes widened when he did that. Was he...talking about her?

"Shanaya, bas. No more crying. Do you want me to get mad?" He said sternly and the baby clamped her mouth shut so her cries would stop. Her wailing had stopped but her short breaths didn't. He looked at Khushi then came up with an idea. "Shanu, listen! Do you know who I ran into? Ek Rajkumari! I went to her castle and it was huge! She had so many horses and she said I can take one of them for you!"

Khushi couldn't hold on anymore. She felt her heart melting. Going, going, gone! How could have this man in front of her been the same guy who always spoke to her in all those silly ways? And all those outbursts? Yet here he was - doing everything he could to make his niece to stop from crying. Where other times, she moved her eyes from him, this time they were glued on him. The corners of her lips were curling up as she watched his continuous smiles.

"You don't believe me? Kyun nahi? Do I ever lie to my baby? Wait, wait! Shanu, here she comes again. The princess! Do you want to talk to her?" He asked on the line then looked at Khushi, who was shaking her head 'no,' because she really didn't want to do what he was suggesting but he didn't give her much choice. He passed her the phone but no words were coming.

"Speak!" He demanded and she swallowed the lump in her throat before putting his phone by her ear. "Uh...Shanaya?" She said it like a question, looking at Arnav and making sure she said it correctly. He nodded his head positively.

She giggled when she heard the baby girl being silent on the other end then whispering to her mother to listen with her. "Shanaya! I'm the princess your mama was talking about! He told me that you're such a beautiful little girl and that you never cry! Is that right?"

She heard Shanu gasp and whisper to her mother again. "Mumma, she knows me!"

"So tell me, what colour horse would you like?" She asked with a smile as she carried the conversation.

Meanwhile Arnav was lost like never before. This girl in front of him was doing something that only he and his sister were able to do - stop his niece from crying. And considering that Arnav didn't give a damn about anyone else in the world except his immediate family, the most important being Shanaya, it was a big deal that Khushi managed to calm her down. He noted the fact that Khushi was also relaxed - for the first time! Not only was she relaxed but also she was smiling and laughing.

It was an amazing sight for him - just as amazing as seeing the key attractions in Istanbul. She was that amazing for him.

He was pulled out of his gaze when she handed him back the phone. He took it and had to strain his ear to hear his niece. She was whispering over the phone. "Mama! Can you bring the princess home?" She asked and Arnav was completely caught off guard.

"Uh...Shanu, what colour horse did you ask for?" He asked, trying to change the topic.

"The princess knows so she'll tell you. Don't forget it, mama!" Her voice was coming back to normal.

"Okay, Shanu. I have to go now. Give mama a big kiss now," he said and waited for her to kiss into the speaker part of the phone. "Bye mamu!!" She said 'mamu' when she was particularly excited. He finally hung up the phone and looked at Khushi, bobbing his eyebrows at her again.

"How did that feel? Playing a princess for a few minutes?"

"She's adorable! And she wants a white horse so you better make sure to get her one!" She said pointing her finger at him then suddenly broke into laughter. Arnav joined her and their one happy moment was abruptly brought to a stop when Harsh called Khushi's name as he stood in the entrance.

Khushi looked at him and felt nervous. What would he think? Arnav didn't even bother looking behind him. He watched as Khushi got up and walked to Harsh without saying another word to him.

Although Harsh was angry, he made sure not to let it be reflected in his actions. He took Khushi's hand, not entirely gently but not in an aggressive way either, and led her out. 

Arnav lost his appetite and left his food on his plate before he got up and left the place to join his friends. It's a good thing that he didn't see Harsh otherwise he just might have done something that he would have regretted afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part! Let me know what you think of it and have a wonderful day! 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago