Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ak75

For that you need a filter...

Put 2-3 spoons of coffee powder on the top portion. Pour boiled water till the brim. Keep it for 15 minutes. The powder will mix well with the water and through the holes it will sieve to the bottom portion. That is called decoction. Now, add the decoction to boiled milk depending on whether you want the coffee light or strong. Add sugar. Your south indian filter coffee is ready. Nowadays , we get instant coffee powders which can be added directly to milk and water without using the filter.

thanks.  🤗   Indian version of Percolator,  👍🏼  easy to clean.  I prefer stainless steel
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice answers anu...well done
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Choose one (u can't say both or none)

Sona or Kanahiyya :

Darshana or Durgesh:

HHSJH or SC:

Star plus or zee tv:

Bus or train :

Eye lense or Spectacles :

Physics or Chemistry

Biology or Economics

SRK or Salman❤️

DDLJ or K3G Maine Pyar Kiya

Joint family or Nuclear family

Doctor or Engineer 

Hot water or cold water

Chocolate or Ice-cream

Heart or mind

Desert or Iceland 

Mountains or sea

Bindiya or Renu

Childhood or Adulthood
ak75 thumbnail
1. ur fav sports team in ipl Sunrisers Hyderabad

2. ur fav holiday destination in india Munnar

3. Fav holiday destination outside India Never been outside India

5. the attire which u feel u look the best in! Saree

6. did u notice i skipped question 4?pls pls tell the truth!! OMG ! No ! I kept reading the questions. Did not notice the numbers.

7. if u get a chance to meet DD personally?what would be any one word u would say to start ur convo with her?(except hi...something else) You are so beautiful

8. if u got the chance to become the script writer of HHSJH...will u accept the contract? Not alone. If they rope in Ayesha also then I will sign😆

9. do u think i should give u more questions to grill or is this much enough?😉 No...

ak75 thumbnail
96. Do u like the tag Size Zero like Kareena or Voluptuous  like Vidya? Neither. 
97. What is your POV on Item Numbers? Is it appropriate for children under 16 with its cheeky lyrics ? What is your fav. Item Number till date? Its Ok I guess. Children know everything by the time they are 10-11. My fav is Choli ke peeche. Its the first song that officially got the name Item Number.
98. India is known for her variety of States, each having different dress, language and food. Which is your fav. State and why? My favourite state is of course Kerala and its food. I also like Hyderabadi cuisine esp Biryani and some sweet dishes.
99. What colour would u want to get married in? (If u're not married) I am married and my saree was a deep maroon kanchi silk saree.
100. Which are u in favour of- Patriarchy or Matriarchy ? And y? Neither. Today when both are working there should be equality instead of one dominating.

ak75 thumbnail

Why is it that rain drops but snow falls? All light things 'drop' and heavy ones 'fall'

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? Sound overpowers vision. In order to think and visualize we need silence.

Why is it you must wait until night to call it a day? A day is incomplete till it becomes dark. So at night u call it a day.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons Jus to confuse the public. Ad agencies are well versed in human phsycology

Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song? Why is numbers in that order. Same funda.

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? He is sure to make us broke some day.

In court, why do they ask if you swear to tell the truth? If you're planning on lying, do they really think you'll tell them so Jus to reassure themselves. 

If your car says Dodge on the front of it, do you really need a horn? Yes. Coz by the time they read they will be run over.

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? fail.