Posted: 10 years ago
thank you for the update
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

yeah u r back wid WU,i enjoy reading ur updates๐Ÿ˜ณ

TFS!!
somebody tell me what is this carving behind Kumud...It definitely is not Radha Krishna..and what is this kind of carving doing in a house...especially just outside Saras's (originally Kumud's) room?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
I guess its radha krishna only,becoz i hv a same kind of painting in my room๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Bornalee thanks yaara...and really it is Radha Krishna...Somehow doesnot feel like it...but if you have it then it is sure๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

"Guniyal consoles her saying that you and Saras are going to be married soon but still she should have thought about it before..."

Do you notice Srushti? One major change in adaption is Guniyal's broader outlook. Though her wise handling is consistence with the parameters of original; wise, compassionate and prudent, also crisp and efficient...but there, her one failing came in the last. Along with sundar ( positive one of the original) she was first to protest remarriage. Though husband's probable loss of face, loss of brahminical stature and prime ministership were her pressing concerns there...Anyways, here, in her broad acceptance lies another pointer to the change in the End, IMO...in the wake...Saras- Guniyal scene is going to give important clues on the bent...waiting for it.๐Ÿ˜Š

I have yet to reach that stage...but Guniyal's character is a lot different in here...I have yet to come across as many interactions between mother and daughter in the book, where as the focus on their relationship in here as been crystal clear..eventhough DB is shown closer, her confidante always has been her mother...
About the end, they HAVE to change the end, they can not stick to it...for one thing that the book end was relevant in 18th century where widow remarriage was a sin...since they have already "sinned" I think the second sin would not take place๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniee

Waiting Srush!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edit:  Mein bhi aa gayiii..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
Dekho mere phootey naseeb..last monday I had updated this scene as the Precap, now am repeating the same as the main episode..next monday it will be the recap probably and for another year to come they will keep on showing it as Flashback, I guess
We Know Srush CV's ki to..๐Ÿ˜ก
Im not feeling bad for us but for you ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
I wish next Monday SaMud scenes ki barsaat ho jaye..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

LN go and beat your wife first!!! and not on a chessboard , may be with a table or a chair or a cupboard๐Ÿค”!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Somebody give me a reprieve from this woman, how does she manages to be everywhere...๐ŸคขItni badi haveli hai, why doesnot she gets lost somewhere or better slip into that big ganda pond outside the Haveli!!!

Tumne sahi kaha Srush Timbaktu bhej do isko phir dekho kaise SaMud hi SaMud milega update karne k liye..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Minniee mayiii!! Dekh CVs all over hate me SO much๐Ÿ˜ญ Har jagah bas zaalim giving me horror updates
vial thumbnail
gguudd update,fell to the ground laughing๐Ÿคฃ
do continue