JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
what do you guys think of this. Mr. Navjot Singh Sidhu has been convicted of a murder (committed 18 years ago)πŸ˜•, which was cleared on his part way back by local court. But now high court has decided that he did commit the murder and i guess he was saying that he is gonna go to supreme court for that with appeal. 6th December, they will tell him his punishment...... (most probably 10 years in jail). He submitted his resignation as an M.P todayπŸ˜› (that i am happy about).he is better as a cricketer, anchor, commentator........ it was a culpable homicide, not intended to kill ( i guess)..... but the person died......
I heard he punched and pushed an old man and he died on the spot....... i didnt know that a person who is an international personality will have no respect for an elderly person. NO matter how stubborn our elders are (ours or someone else's), we never misbehave with them. I learnt these values in despite of being brought up in the US from my parents... where are his values, morals and ethics......... i dont know if it really happened but if it happened, he should come clean about it..........😊
being a Punjabi, i know Punjabi blood is "garam" and they get mad at any and every thing..... but we also respect our elders.... no matter what.......please share your views.........
Edited by sonu98 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence thumbnail
People make mistakes, a huge one in this case!! He should be punished for the crime, but I am a little annoyed by the fact that justice was served 18 years after the incident.

18 years is a long time; people change! And this guy has been doing so much for himself and society (from what I read in articles). Is it really justice for anybody at this stage? πŸ˜•

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i guess it is justice for the family of the victim. 18 years... but it came.... as they say "bhagwan ke ghar mein der hai, andher nahi". Now i just hope that his plea in supreme court is rejected. What has he done for people??? i dont know other than playing cricket, and now playing politics. His dad has been a politician and had overshadowed this case for 18 years. This is why the justice came after so many years. Otherwise the victim's fmaily has been spending their money and been investing their time in this case. Just because he is a celebrity, doesnt give him a right to do everything he wants and that is not in other's favour. I think he deserves punishment. If Monu Sharma gets life imprisonment for intended murder, Sidhu should get alteast some years for unintended murder. A murder is a murder. He is an educated man, and he should have known that old people can get a cardiac arrest or shock for any little trouble, because they become so weak. He pushed tha told man, where were his manners, his etiquettes. If some old person comes and starts fighting with me (in case the victim was on fault) for mere a parking space, i would still out of respect tell him that its ok, and he can take the space, i will find another one. I mean come on, a person like sidhu having an argument about a parking space. So i think he deserves atleast some years ( not treated like royal price), but like a criminal......
but once again, these are my views....... Edited by sonu98 - 17 years ago
persistence thumbnail
I am not aware of the details of the case. I hope the best for everybody involved.