Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A vry nice... update dr.

Wow Riya's dad n Arjun's dad r friends.

Yippieee...Thy both want Ariya to get married. 

continue soon.
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heheheee,,,, parents log sach me emotional atyachar krte hain ufff...  bechara arjun and riya ki band bjiii... pta nhi mr. arjun suryakant rawte kya karengew...
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...!!!
aree wow kya twist daala hai...!!😆
arjun's dad and riya's parents know each other cool...!!
aur uske upar dono ki shaadi wow...!!!
continue soon...!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update... wat a twist yar Ariya's parents friends dat ws unexpected... Ariya getting married wohoo... continue soon
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely start...!!!
so Arjun in love with roshini...???and she is missing..woah...
Yeh riya to full too latu hai some Arjun pe...
Loved the frndship and light moment between riya  chotu shree and Liza...
Waiting for nxt updTe

rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ariya getting married
...???
Again woah...
Eagerly waiting for nxt part...!!!
amazing update :) loved it
feeling bad for arjun :(
first roshni is missing and now his dad is ill too :(
awww arjun scolded riya
wow arjun and riya's parents knows each other
loved mr. rawte's and mr. mukherjee's conversation :)
riya was so excited when her parents told her about arjun
riya praising arjun in front of her parents 😆 control riya
omg both dad's are thinking to get arjun and riya married to each other awesome
riya agreed for the marriage :)
and even arjun agreed
yayyy arjun and riya are getting married ❤️
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb
Loved it
Continue soon
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gustakh Dil..

Next evening:-

Arjun & Riya get married in a temple with all rituals..Riya seems to very happy..though Arjun is not happy but he cant show also it..he pretended to be haapy infront of all especially his father..however Rathod & Sonali were very happy for both..though Rathod knows that Arjun is doing all this for only his father,he has full confidance on Riya that she will make Arjun happy..Shree,Chotu & Liza are still looking all this as unbelievable thing..but Shree seems to very happy to see Riya happy as he know how much she madly loves Arjun..

After marriage they go to see of their parents..Mr.Rawte was also leaving for US..their flight was very late..

When Riya & Arjun reach to Arjun's home it's almost 3:00am of night..

Arjun leave to his room..Riya was first time coming to his home taking look of his hall..she see a large photo of Arjun & Roshani..

Riya(in mind):-uff..she is so beautifull..anyone would be mad for her..that's why he love her so much..Riya..issiliye Arjun sir ko patane me ek saal lag gaya..(she take a deep sigh)but what is this yaar..he is your husband now..you can call him by his name..no need of "sir" now..(she smile..)

She turn to see him..he was not in hall..she look here & there..(looking to one room..)perhaps it's his room(uff Riya..no..speak it as "our room"..)she again smile..

She open the door..he was sitting on bed..lost in thinking..his thoughs break when he hears doors sound..he look to her..

Arjun:-Riya..tumhara sara lugguage meine pass ke bedroom me pehale hi shift karwa diya he..

She don't get anything..

Arjun:-kuch samaz me nahi aaya..?dekho meine ye shadi sirf mere baba ke liye ki he..isaliye accha hoga ke tum muzse dur hi raho.. i cant give you Roshni's place in my life..

Riya is suprizingly staring to him..

Riya:-toh ye baat aap muze shadi se pehale nahi bata sakte the..?

Arjun(somewhat angrily):-jasie ke ye baat tumhe pata hi nahi thi ke mein Roshni se bahot pyar karata hu..

Riya:-pata thi..par muze laga..you want to move on in your life..

Arjun(bursted out on her):-tumhe kya laga isase muze koi matlab nahi..now..go to your room..leave me alone..

She angrily leave his room..& close the door harshly behind her..

She come to a room where all her lugguage kept..she lie down on bed...& cry out with all her heart..

In Morning:-

She get up as her alarm starts ringing..she open her eyes..& realize that she is in Arjun's home now..she remember the last night..she get up sadly..& go to bathroom..take a wash & get ready for going to office..she see herself in mirror..her eyes shows sad expression..she remember her parents..tears flows down from her eyes..

She wipe it hurrily..

Riya(with determination):-no..mein itani aasani se haar nahi manugi..mr.Arjun Rawte..you have married me..just wait & watch..I will make you fall in my love..you will madly love me..agar aisa nahi hua na toh mein apna naam badal dungi..

She leave home..without looking for him..

She reach to office..there was only Shree & Chotu came..they ask her.she told them about his last night behavior..

Shree:-sab unaki galati he..unhe pehele hi batana chahiye tha..

Riya:-don't worry shree..you just keep watching..ab unhe pata chalega..Riya kya cheez he..

Arjun & Rathod comes inside..they all started discussing their new case come to ETF..

After sometime Rathod assign work to Shree & Chotu..& send Arjun & Riya to crime spot..

In SUV:-

Riya is calmly sitting..while Arjun is driving..

She look to him..he was looking straight to road..

Riya(in mind):-chal riyu..suru ho ja..

Riya(lovingly):-so Arjun..what you think about this case..?

Arjun look her suprizingly..she first time call him by his name..

Riya:-oh..ho..dont give me this look..after all I am your wife..I have right to call you by your name..

Arjun:-dekho..Riya..

Riya:-aap dekhiye..Arjun..aur plz..muze lecture mat sunayiye..mera bilcul mood nahi he sunane ka..

Arjun:-Riya..I am telling you..

Riya(blink her eyelids lovingly):-haa..Arjun..what you want to tell me..?but haa..plz..jara pyar se baat kijiye na..

He look her suprizingly..& decide not to pay attension her..to avoid her..

He concentrate on driving..

Riya(in  mind):-yes..Riya..one point..(she smiles)

They reach to the crime spot..they are just going to take look..Riya suddenly pretended to fall..but Arjun hold her..his one hand on her waist..& another on her shoulder..she gives a lovingly look to him..he was also lost in her for some seconds..but suddenly come out..& brusted out her..

Arjun:-thik se nahi chal sakati tum..?

Riya:-woh mein..

Arjun:-woh kya..?now don't waste time..chalo..

Riya(lovingly & blush somewhat):-chalugi toh tab na jab aap muze chodenge..

He realize he still holding her in his arm..he broke off..& starts walking to crime spot..

Riya(in mind):-wooohh..2 more points Riya..

They again come to office..& they all starts discussing the case..Riya was looking to Arjun continuously..Arjun come to know this are shook his head irritedly..

After lunch time Rathod call all of them in conference hall..

Rathod:-guys..aaj raat ko mere ghar pe aap sab ko dinner karne ko aana he..

Shree(to chotu):-ye hame invitation  de rahe he ya order..

Chotu smiles..

Chotu:-sir aaj kya khass baat he ke ham log party karege..?

Rathod:-khass baat toh he..(all are looking to him..)are bhul gaye kya..tumhari best friend Riya ki shadi hui he..woh bhi mere best friend Arjun se..toh party toh banati hi he na..

Shree:-gr8..

Chotu give him hi5..Riya blush somewhat..

Arjun:-isaki koi zarurat nahi he Sam..

Rathod:-are kaise zarurat nahi he..?tumhari shadi ki party tum toh nahi doge..fir ye kam mere sivay aur kyon karega..

The trio smile..

Riya:-sir..toh fir mein..sonali ki help karne ke liye.

Rathod:-haa..tum nikalo..ham log dinner time tak pahoch jayege..

Riya leaves..Arjun starts feeling more irrited..

Rathods home:-

Sonali & Riya are doing work in kitchen..

Sonali:-you know Riya..Arjun aise dikhata he ke woh kitana "Akdu" he par..he is a soft hearted guy..haa..usse pighalana itana aasan nahi he..jitana kisi aur boy ko..par you know..nothing is impossible..

Riya smiles..

Sonali:-are..ye kya..?chalo ab ham bhi ready ho jate he..woh log half hour me aate hi honege..tum koi dress sath me layi ho ya nahi..

Riya:-well mein..sari lekar toh aayi hu..par don't know ke woh kasie lagega..I am trying first time..

Sonali:-don't worry..

The both girls leave to get ready..

After almost an hour..everyone from ETF has come to the home..Sameer & Sonali are talking to everyone..Arjun is standing alone..

Shree:-yaar..ye Riyu kaha he..?

Suddenly Riya enters in party..

Chotu:-ye le aagayi..

Everyone stares in that direction..

Riya:-oh..god..ye sab aise kyo dekh rahe he..?kya mein acchi nahi lag rahi..oh shit..Riya..subah se jo bhi point mile the..sab gava diye..now minus points..

Sonali (comes near to her & hug her):-wow Riya..tum kitani khubsurat lag rahi ho..

Riya(gives dimple smile):-oh really..muze laga ki aap sab log aise dekh rahe ho toh..

Chotu:-are Riya..tu toh ekdam "dhasu " lag rahi he..

Shree:-awsome..amazing..Riyu..

Riya smile again..& look to Arjun from corner of her eyes..he is staring to her..& looking her from top to down..she blush somewhat...she is looking so beautiful & hot wearing this saree..(same which Katrina wore in song-Teri ore..(sing is king movie)

Riya(in mind,looking to Arjun's state):-wow..riya..you are gr8..this time..5 points..(she smiles..)

Rathod:-are..chalo..pehale cake toh cut kar lete he..

They all come to a big cake in center..

Sonali:-chalo..Arjun..come on Riya cut the cake..

Arjun gives irrited look to all..

Rathod(smile):-jaldi Arjun..hame cake khana he..

Arjun take knife in hand..& about to cut the cake..Riya placed her hand on his hand which is holding knife..he suprizingly look to her..

Riya(mutter):-dono ko milake cut karana he..shadi sirf aapki nahi...meri bhi hui he..

They cut the cake..

Sonali:-wait..wait..itana accha mauka me nahi chod sakati..(she take some of cream of cake on her finger..& apply to Arjun's one cheek.)

Arjun:-heyy..ye kya kar rahi ho..?

Sonali(with applying cream on his another cheek also):-Arjun rawte ko cake lagana koi crime toh nahi..(she laugh..)

The trio & liza..try to control their smile..

Rathod:-chalo..abhi Riya..tum Arjun ko cake khilao..

She take a piece of cake & feed him..

Sonali:-now..Arjun's turn..

Arjun also feed cake to her..& look away ..

He try to remove the cream on his cheeks..

Riya(coming near to him):-wait..wait..I will help you..(she take a tissue paper..& come more near to him..)

Now the distance between them is so minimal..she wipe the cake on his right cheek by tissue paper..he can feel her warm breath over his cheek..she is wiping the cake..by her right hand..while her left hand is on his shoulder...when she finished up with Right cheek..she move slowly her face to go to his left cheek..he feels her breath on  his lips..she moves & wipe the cake on his left cheek gentely..& tenderly..after that..she gently moves her fingers on his cheek..he feels current passing through his whole body..

Riya(going away from him..):-ho gaya..(& give him smile..)

Arjun take a deep sigh..& try to control himself..

Shree & Chotu feed cake to Riya..some of cake is remain on near to Riya's lip..

Arjun :-tumhare yaha par..(put his finger near his lips on right side..)cake laga hua he..

Riya don't understand properly..she though to the left side on her lip..try to wipe the cake..

Arjun:-no..no..the another side..

Riya look him questioning..

Arjun:-oh..wait..

he comes near to her & wipe the cake near to her lips..during this his finger touches her lips..he get a unusal sensation running through his whole body..he feels her tender & very soft lips...

suddenly all other get to see the couple..& they all started coughing loudly..

Arjun broke off..while Riya blush..

Arjun(trying to get angry..but can't):-what..?why don't to all drink water..

All started laughing..

Edited by ariyabestfan - 10 years ago
fantastic update :) loved it
finally ariya got married
awww riya is happy but arjun is just pretending 
arjun is not ready to give her roshni's place in his life
riya staying in another room :(
love how riya is determined to make him fall in love with her
riya called him arjun not sir :) nice
dinner was very nice
sonali applied cake on arjun's cheeks 😆