SwaRon OS:Unmasking The Love..SwaRon Rainy Romance

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail

Hey Friends ...🤗

thanx a lot for liking my work... i love reading your lovely comments..please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking my previous OS ...😊The response and comments u all have given for the previous OS inspired me even more..thanks a lot for the detailed feedback...its means a lot to me...i am really sorry for not responding to them individually ..its just that I don't want to put a Thank u for ur beautiful comment..due to time constraint i am not able to reply...they are the driving force behind my write ups...ur love and support😳...

lonny05, stuti1995, Renuka_tirthani, tinad3, swaronehad3, devsuchi, cynosure27, 8085548022, rohanmalhotra15, Hafsa94, DIs_ArchAngels, piyu1990, aaro, aku30, smartypantstanu, maneeshaswaron, rinkubathija12, tanhawalaswaron, swaron20, gauri07, bumblebeeluna, Love_shantu, tanharockks, ChaitraJoshi, snehac2, vaishali_mhaske, amipatel2, sadafarsha, mili1987, venusrockz, dollydua, sw1234, sweet16cash, ccubedtab, creepy_classic, Molly.Swaron, Trouble_Magnet, raveena2807, --devilish--, kria1996, kool kanz, reet_26, Amruta_TanHa, swaronland, maliha_khan, megsy, Vishaka45, pri_tanha, --MiNi--, lassipriya, vaishu88, shan16, raj_tanha_fan, 8JSmileyFace8J, Sohad3fan, zk456789, SwaRon_rocks, tannu_swayam, dmegha, BusyIndivaBee, binuja_, -Sanjana, jas112, Ria_SwaRon, an_skyfighter, zona_malik, sanstina, sakshibshah, enrique305, GayatriJethani, d3fan4eva, spicyrays, Nehal92, cscs, sweetcherry95, swathi_swaron, pratik54000, prateekdave7, surbhimathur, bhanumathitanha, abhilasha_dream, ShrutikaSwaRon, Neeti96, kriyansh_Alisha, tanha29, Suni1986, -Marium-, ...pujan..., swaron_pk, swaronswaron, Aaditya01, arjuhiswaron007, 1D_D3-Crazy, OceanicRockStar, freya123, -SmokySapphira-, sadiyaswaron, nature2, Sunitha_Swayam, epiphany., -Ocean.eyes-, aishu3003, KriShaReYam,

Love
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
besties😳,partner,angels😃
Nish(My Pari😊)
That was one hot OS di☺️
Aur kya bolu, lajja aaing😳
Swaron as actors! 😃
Amazing concept!
Beautifully written

You portrayed each and every emotion of swaron so well ..⭐️
Both of them love each other but bound by their inhibitions kept their feelings to themselves...
Swayam's description..
swaron confession❤️
loved it❤️

Surbhi ..My Miss Positivity 😃

Hukum ki kar ditha??
Dude aapne toh Kill kar diyaa! 
Like seriously i mean kya hotness or hotmess,kya kahu mai! 
You left me totally speechless.
SwaRon as actors. Amazingly portrayed by you! 👏
Then the song--Amongst My Favourite and i soo wanted a SwaRon Dance on it!! 😳
Aur aapne meri sun li 😉
What choreography i must say 😆 Matlab award le gaye aap toh!!
Uske baad toh lights cameraman ne dil jeet liya ki wo bhaag gaye waha se.
Uske baad swayam ko maine imagine kr liya toh bura ho gya mere saath ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
But i loved your explainations and that excerpts you added towards the end of their feelings and words were wow.
Di aap paas ho gayi ho woh bhi distinction se iss challenge mei 😎
and likes 130 above! 😲
DD ❤️Muah❤️

CHALLENGER(Swathi)😃Embarrassed

first of all i am so sorry that i am editing it so late... 😭

omg...am i hearing the hum tum in the bg 😲
i read this OS in the mobile then i dint heard the bg...
when u said in the starting " SPEAKERS ON" at that time i dint get that... mein bhi kitni bewakoof hu...

the banner was so beautiful... anandita and pankuri great work guys...👏

The title is soo apt for the OS...

coming to the OS, when i challenged the OS to you i never knew that the outcome will be like this...

in one line this OS is " too hot to handle" ☺️

I never thought that u will come up with such an unique concept... hats off to your imagination power 👏

u dint missed even a single requirement of mine and fulfilled all those and that too in such a sensuous manner 😳

the way u described the song is wonderful..so apt.. its really nice to read the OS again with the bg running...it really had a different effect...

i always dreamt of sharon in saree and they both romance in rain... u fulfilled my wish 😃

and what should i comment about the vanity van part ☺️

U described it so beautifully, romantically and mainly it is written by caution...

swayam shirtless and uske baad ki OS, i am not in a condition to comment on that part ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

P.S: mein haar gayi deepu and i am very happy for that... look at the number of likes 🤢 👏
u are really an awesome writer who can write any kind of stuff with caution 😳
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Mine!

Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago
UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
--Res--
--UnRes--
God, Diii I cannot tell you how much i Loved this Os.
Ab, Main Yeh Bahot Baar Bol Chuki Hun, Ki You Are A Great, Fabulous, Fantastic Writer.. But Yet Again, I m Forced To say That You Are A Great Writer... 😛
Coming to the Os, MAn What A Lovely Piece Of Work. Their Emotions, Their HUG, THeir KIss, Everything Was Just Magical...
The Emotions You potrayed, Reached The Readers, And I m in LOVE with This OS. LOVED It. <3
AB aur Nahi Likha Jaata, Bas Itna Kahungi, Ki This Os Was  Great, And Thank You For Writting This Wonderfull Piece Of Work ❤️
Love You Diii 😳
Love,
MiNi🤗
Edited by --MiNi-- - 10 years ago
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

res

Finally edited 

I know m about a month late in unresing..sorry for that di..really sry

As u already know i have been one of ur silent readers for too long now so i find it rather difficult to tell in a small comment  how much i loved the particular writeup. Still m gonna try one last time to say something which makes sense but if it doesnt then blame urself  😳

Firstly 133 likes and 15 pages of appreciation👏 😎 It makes the time when u dont update worth waiting

The title and the edit r superb(kudos to those people)

The concept of the two being actors is amazing..and the challenge given to u was beautifully completed..

need i talk about the hotness this os had and the amount of blush i have to hide while re read it..☺️😳

Every emotion..feeling..detail was fantastically penned..giving the whole os a dreamy and in sorts heavenly outlook ( i knw m mad thinking of all ur works as heavenly..so i guess its just ur writing style which drives me crazy 😛)

The lyrics of song and and everything well suite the situation.

now  i should really stop blabbering

And lastly love swathi di for challenging u with this 🤗

and u for fulfilling the challenge with such creativity 🤗

-with loads of love

Veronica❤️

Edited by SwaRon_rocks - 10 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Di wat a timing ...after today's episode ...this OS it's dreamy
Perfect occasion :)
RES
Unres
-----------
Deep di 🤗
It was yet again an amazing OS from your side 😊
Swaron were beautifully depicted ...their secret adoring session ..it was nice 😳
Loved swaron on this song of HUM TUM ...always wanted swaron to dance on this song 😳
The ending was romantic yet beautiful 😳 .the OS was so dreamy.
Loved it <3
Edited by swaron_pk - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
@swaron_pk

rightly said..
after today's episode
this os is dreamy 
simply amazing
loved it
the way it was written is wow...

then ending  😳😳😳
the emotions 👏👏👏

swaron... ❤️

great job
loved it
thank you so very much for the pm
i really apprecitae it a lot...

do write more
and dont forget to pm me
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS Di... 😃 loved it... 😊 
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

Deepu Di...🤗
M short of words..!!!🥱

Super duper Beautiful...😳
The song...apt for the Situaton...👍🏼

the Title..OMG...'unmasking the love'👏👏
The intimate scene were so beautifully penned...☺️

I read this OS yesterday but dint had tymm to cmmnt...

The Epi wala SwaRon hug...mein to pehle hi dreamland me thi faint ho gayi thi...aapne to yeh OS likh ke...mujhe dead kr diya !!!
Hayee...!! 😳

Ab kuch aur nahi keh sakti...😕😳
It was (swayam ki language me) - KHUBSURAT❤️

PS- mujhe thanks kehne ki zarurat nahi hai di...u know na i dont accept thanks...from my close ones...😊

Loved this work...Love u lotss...🤗
Ur Swthrt !!❤️
Edited by sakshibshah - 10 years ago