Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why Khushi is not motivated to paint like before?
Hope the molten-brown eyes will provide the inspiration.

I am looking forward to the day when this bubbly Khushi will silently make inroads into supposedly closed world of ASR! This story is turning out quite nice Nidhi!
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nidhiji when will the next part of this be up?
I should be revising yet I find myself on IF after every five mins checking to see if my fav writers have updated 😆
God bless you
Jenna
Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the next update..please update soon..
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What is that is eating up Arnav from within ?
What memories are not leaving his being ?
So many questions i guess we have to wait for the revelations to come alight as the story progresses! 

Nevertheless the way your capturing the essence of the place and merging them with his thoughts is mind blowing...the ocean , the breeze and his "frayed nerves" ! So he does remember Khushi from how they met first !
He has made a set of presumptions about her and am waiting for him to be proved wrong !

Arnav is affected by Khushi even when their interaction is the least possible so now that she has made up her mind to know more than what he is willing to share... i wonder how he will react to her now !

This story to me is like that perfect bed time tale..where u sit curled up with a warm glass of milk and read ! 
Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow. Wondrful update. Arnav having a pull 2wrds 2 khushi nd khushi reciprocating it. Khushi ready 2 break d ice. Dats intrstng. Sorry 4 being late.Edited by Drkk - 11 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Edit

Love how the song inspired her to paint!

One of the things I love about this story is the mystery that surrounds Arnav! A sark and complex is very appealing and I can't wait to find out more about his story.

Thank you for a lift already on the third chapter ðŸ˜Š That was so sweet how it bothered Arnav that Khushi was hurt. 

I loved this line..

"Arnav" whispered Khushi, "Deep as the ocean, full of life, yet filled with turbulence".

Love that he refuses to look back at her and ignores the desperate want to do so! 

I also loved your last line, with the stars twinkling a little bit brighter. Cannot wait to see how Khushi breaks the ice with Arnav! 
Edited by ssyahoo - 11 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R.
Edited-
Since you like lists. ;)
9 Reasons why I liked this/what I thought of it-

1. Arnav isnt that unaware of her as he had seemed. He very well remembers.

2. Brooding hero. And that is sexy! ;) in fictions ofcourse.

3. Presumably he has been heart broken by a woman? Though no malice against her, coz how would it have let Khushi into his life then if it were'nt so.

4. I was coming to this conclusion when you yourself mentioned it. Its as if he wants to break free but at the same time doesnt because he thinks he shouldnt and cocoons himself.

5. Khushi is drawn to him.

6. Her determination to thaw away the facade of his, to pull him out of pain, binds me in. I loved it.

7. You succesfully created the magic in their scene where he comes up and helps her.

8. I loved the narration.

9. Really really eager for next!Edited by Anupama. - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳

Nidhi...I apologise for the delay...( reasons mentioned below) 

Arnav Arnav...what is bothering him? What are those moments he cannot get out of his head and he fears that they will haunt him forever? An accident? A death of a loved one he feels responsible for directly or indirectly...but I do love this dark brooding Arnav...the mystery that surrounds him,...making him what he is...or behaving like what he is not...I enjoyed how the ambience of the setting, the ocean, the breeze and the beach seem to fit in so perfectly with the narrative and to the story and characters.

I love his recollection of his first meeting with Khushi...such a contrast in their personalities ...he recognised her but his eyes knew how to withhold emotion and realisation and she ...her eyes a mirror of her emotions ! 
I loved that! 

I loved how the they both effect each other and the indifference they show...his attitude and his behaviour intriguing ...something about her that draws him to her...unwillingly for now! 
You have brought out the stark differences in them so brilliantly, it's making them so real!  
He so serious and lonely...and she the lovely lively girl who bears the sorrow of her parents absence so bravely...
She talks to them though the stars...he wants solitude! 

Loved their eyes meet and they cannot move away from each other causing her to get hurt and him rushing to her rescue...of course she affects him...and she so drawn to him that even later that night she can feel the sensation he caused by his touch and concern! 
 Loved how she feels the need to speak to her parents to figure out the unfamiliar emotions she is experiencing .making her heart feel something ...loved how she feels there is more to him then meets the eye and loved "Arnav" whispered Khushi, "Deep as the ocean, full of life, yet filled with turbulence! , 
It sums it up so beautifully! 
Also loved her resolution to find out more about him and what makes him be the way he is when there are so many more layers to him! One minute gentle and caring and then this wall he has built around himself...keeping himself away from people and happiness.. She would make the first move and extend her hand ...of friendship ...comfort...as she felt he needed it more than anyone...

Turning back to look out at her stars, she convinced herself that it was just a trick of the eye, when she noticed them twinkling just a little bit brighter tonight.

Again brilliant...and very encouraging and with a promise of positivity! 

So sorry for the delay in the comment, but I loved the update too much too just write it was beautiful and I loved it...I wanted my comment to try and express and justify the brilliance of this chapter...I am hoping I am successful...
Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
unres:

Hi , great update... loved it to bits... really pressed for time, so not writing an elaborate comment, but you know I loved that udpate! 
Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago