FF: The Healing Touch: Thread #2 link in index

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

The Healing Touch 

"Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity"

This is a story of two people that come together when they least expect it. Neither is looking for love nor desires it, but neither can their wounded hearts heal without the other. 

Their approach to life is worlds apart, one's name is the giver of life, happiness and fulfillment, while the other is as deep as the ocean, rough, unpredictable, and vast.

This is a journey of a man who has seen nothing but heartbreak, pain and loss in his life. Everything will change for him the day he meets the women with the healing touch!

Index:

Chapter 1: Below
Chapter 2: Page 30
Chapter 3: Page 46
Chapter 4: Page 66
Chapter 5: Page 83
Chapter 6: Page 113

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
reswa Me first

I'm floored! I absolutely love the concept and the first chapter!! Your descriptions are so good that's it like visualizing the entire chapter.

What a unique concept! Garima running a little B & B and Arnav staying there for one month. They already had an interesting encounter and I cannot wait to see what more happens between these two :)

I love the scene and place that you have chosen, by the beach!! It's such a beautiful place!

Thanks for writing this and sharing this with us!! Edited by ssyahoo - 11 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved...😊 Me 2nd...

New story by Nidhi...

Yes..!!!πŸ₯³

Edit..

Awesome, fantastic, mindblowing start !! 

And the setting that you've chosen is just perfect for this kind of story. Reminded me of my vacation in Myrtle Beach some years ago...

Garima Gupta running a B & B in NC and Khushi and Payal are her adopted daughters. Loved the equation between the three of them. Garima immediately enquiring if anything's wrong upon hearing that Khushi was thinking of making jalebis was funny.

So Khushi is an artist and they are expecting a mysterious guest from India, who by the looks of it, seems to have a painful past.

Very intriguing so far...love it😊

Hey thanks for giving me a role in your story and a nice one at that. Thank you...thank you for not showing me as a joint smoking junkie...πŸ˜†

Yes...first meeting...perfect..the fire has been ignited most successfully..

Aww...Khushi drawing his eyes...and then seeing them live and thinking that nothing, no painting...no sketch can do justice to them...you've made me all dreamy..

Please update soon...loved it to bits...😊

Edited by IPK007 - 11 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow ...your off to a flying start !!!
Garima is their aunt and they run a little B & B ...how charming is that !
Little Miss Khushi is a spitfire budding artist !
Arnav already is surrounded by the whole mystery aura...he is a huge business man,,,looking for solitude for some reason and opting to stay at this local B &  B ...whats happening here !!!
And they already have started with the fall and catch routine !!!πŸ˜‰Somethings never change!πŸ˜†

Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow a new story from you, can't wait. 

The title seems very interesting, please update soon xx 
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved

Unreserved

Sorry for commenting late I just didn't want to skip through so decided to wait till I had time to read the update throughly. Completely excited about this new story and I am already in love with Khushi full of life character and not to mention her naughty side. Arnav is moving in for a month just can't wait to see the fireworks between these two! 

It's going to be fun reading this story πŸ˜‰

Edited by shaz007 - 11 years ago
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres...

Wow...blown away by how completely different this FF is compared to the show n your other FF...love the backdrop of this story...I can picture a cute Inn by the ocean...as usual love khushi n payals characters...n Garima is their Buaji...interesting...can't wait to read more n how the love happens ;)

O I am so excited to read your new FF!!! :)Edited by rainyday3000 - 11 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R! :)
edited-

9 reasons to like this chapter-

1. Such a visual narration!

2. Lovely backdrop of beaches and the concept.

3. The picture you've put up before the chapter makes me feel good. Kitni achi hai!

4. Garima and Payal are as endearing as Khushi.

5. Because I loved Khushi in it.

6. Absolutely exciting in creating anticipation about Arnav.

7. Rabba ve first meet.

8. Because it has got Jenny. ;)

9. Makes me realize that I m silly to not catch up with FL.
Edited by Anupama. - 11 years ago
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Nice to see that you are starting a new story, all the best. Eagerly waiting for it πŸ˜Š