Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Laila8875

awsome update soon..!!

thanks here you are 😉
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Okay guys these songs are random just imagine her dancing on these songs any way you guys want but she is doing contemporary for "aas pass hai khuda". I really wish to see her dance on that. Sorry if those songs are horrible.

Part 4

The music starts and Taani starts with a traditional dance form with a traditional song.

maiyya yashoda yeh teraa kanhaiyya

panghat pe meree pakde hai baiyyan

tang mujhe karta hai sang mere ladta hay

ramjee kee kripa se mai bachee

ramjee kee kripa se

jab jab bajaye mohan muraliya

chhan chhan chhanakti hai meree payaliya

nainon se jab woh kare chhedkhanee

dil thame reh jaye prem divanee

sadh budh gawayee, ninde udayee

jo karne baithee thee woh kar naa payee

badee mushkil se dil ko sambhala hay

ramjee kee kripa se mai bachee

ramjee kee kripa se
The song swiftly changes and so does her dance form. She starts dancing in a contemporary dance form.

Dhundhla Jaayein Jo Manzilein
Ek Pal Ko Tu Nazar Jhuka
Jhuk Jaye Sar Jahan Wahi
Milta Hain Rab Ka Rasta
Teri Kismat Tu Badal De
Rakh Himmat Bus Chal De
Tera Saathi, Mere Kadmon Ke Hain Nishan
Tu Na Jaane Aas Pass Hain Khuda
Tu Na Jaane Aas Pass Hain Khuda

She changes her dance style into another form and continues dancing.

Dil yeh bechain ve, raste pe nain ve
jindari behaal hai, sur hai na taal hai
aaja savariya aa aa aa
taal se taal mila ooo, taal se taal mila
saawan ne aaj toh mujhko bhigo diya
haey meri laaj ne mujhko dubo diya
aisi lagi jhadi sochu mei yah ghadi
kuch manine kho diya, kya  meine kho diya
chup kyun hai bolt u, sang mere dolt u
meri chaal se chaal mila ooo
taal se taal mila ooo, taal se taal mila

She again does the same and dances on the western song.

Ladla Dil Ko Har Bashar
Ishq Tha Changa Hai Hashar.
Karle Kud Se Hi Pyaar Bandhe Aa
Hey Jahan Ki Tujhko Kabar.
Kud Se Hai Par Tu Bekaber.
Lela Apni Jee Saare Bandhe Aa.
Gira Deeware Laga Lalkare..
Ishq Di Masti De.
Vich Sone De Jaage
Dhunki Dhunki Dhunki Laage
Dhunki Dhunki Dhunki Laage

She ends her dance with a beautiful pose. Outside the RH, Shareyam were looking Taani's dance with open mouths. Rey had joined them before Taani's first song ended. So he didn't miss a lot. Sharon was totally impressed by her dance as after a long time she saw a strong dancer like her. Without waiting for others she barged in the RH making Taani a little scared as she didn't expected someone to enter RH.

"Wonderful. That was just amazing performance" Sharon said while clapping in an excited tone. Taani gave her a smile. She was confused as she didn't know who Sharon was. Sharon soon realized her confusion and extended her hand and said "Hi, my name is Sharon and I am one of three MDs of this Academy."

Taani shook hands with her and was happy to know that she liked her performance. "Well, I am glad you liked it Ma'am and I am really happy to see a lady as a MD." She paused and continued "actually I didn't research about this academy before I came here. I went to an interview earlier without researching and it was my biggest mistake and I didn't have enough time so couldn't research for this academy as well. But the good thing is that so far everything is going absolutely fine." Except that guy who I collided with, I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. She thought while smiling at Sharon who was carefully listening to her.

"Well it is good to hear that you are having a nice experience in our academy and I am sorry to hear about your previous interview. Don't worry I will introduce you to the other two MDs of this Academy myself." Sharon said that and turned towards the door and called out "Rey come in."

Taani was shocked to see Rey coming in. While Rey gave her a big smile and asked "how about your experience now?" Taani looked down while she bit her lips and scratched her hairs that showed her guilt fully. Rey looked at her with "Aww" expression. Sharon looked at Rey's expression questionably and turned to face Taani who was still doing the same thing which made Sharon say the same thing as Rey but a little bit louder "Awww" that made Taani to look at both of them.

"I know what I did was wrong and I am not saying this because you turned out to be the MD. I am genuinely sorry. I was also busy with my CD and purse and didn't see you coming. So the mistake is done by both sides. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I am sorry." Taani said that all without taking a breath and then started walking towards the exit.

"Woh ho hoo" Rey started stopping Taani. "I didn't say anything, did I?" he asked looking at Taani. "I think you were fabulous and you are a versatile dancer and I can't judge you for your first impression. So I have no issue our 3rd MD says yes." He says looking at the entrance/exit.

"Come on dude" he said but no on entered. Taani was nervous now as her job depended on the person who was about to enter. Sharey were confused because Swayam was not coming in. So Sharon goes and holds Swayam's hand and drags him in. As soon as Swayam comes in Taani's eyes become wet. She couldn't move her entire body froze. Swayam also stopped at his trail and tears rolled down his eyes. Both Sharey were shocked to see both Swayam and Taani crying. They couldn't grasp what happened to them.

All of a sudden Taani got all the strength. She ran and hugged Swayam tight with all her force. Tears rolled down more from their eyes. Swayam wanted to hug her but something was stopping him. He couldn't keep his hands around her. While both Sharey's mouth went wide open on seeing what just happened.

*Part 4 Ends*

hey guys I know it was short but couldn't add  Taayam meet in it as it is very detailed so next part all Taayam lovers be ready 😃 it is going to full of emotions part. So now 20 COMMENTS and promo will be out 😊

Thank you all those who commented and those who didn't want me to discontinue this story and you know we still have one more update coming and if I see people commenting than discontinuation of ff CANCEL  

Love 

Tasha ❤️

praxeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res/Unres

Omg!taani danced vry well 😊
nd the three mdz me chupa tha Taani ka bhai! 😉
i mean swayam..hez taani bro na?? 😉
par y is he nt responding to her huggie??? 😲 😲
plzz reveal dis bro-sis secret soon!!am waiting eagerly fr dat!!Edited by PrOjeCtA - 10 years ago
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update... loved it so much!!!
pls update soon!
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima_taarey

amazing update... loved it so much!!!

pls update soon!

thanks dear 😃