Please PM me if you can. I love this story
libranangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
marking again  to read at leisure!!!!! 
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OK saiyu here i am as promised but πŸ˜‰ couldn't control myself and started Finding Solace and finished it at one go...
Amazing story and feeling sad that i was not part of this awesome story. 
So be prepared to have your threads flooded with my comments.

Liza

P.S: A very Happy B'day to you...
Edited by kondhili - 11 years ago
kondhili thumbnail

Prologue: OMG wow so that was a intriguing prologue since I am coming here after 'Unnamed' so ya desperate to read more and find out.

Chapter 1: OK so khushi is also attracted to ASR but wants to deny itπŸ˜›you are not going to lucky doing that my friend.πŸ˜‰

I love the way you have described the undercurrents between Arnav and khushi.  You could visualize khushi trying to calm herself by splashing water on her face.  (kind of like the holi scene)πŸ‘

OH I like this bubbly so much already she is so much better than the 'grown up' bubbly we got on the show.   

Liza

kondhili thumbnail

Chapter 2:

Hai la!! yeh khushi toh bahut besharam hain.😳  But I like that.  πŸ˜‰Haa khushi arnavji will definitely love what he sees. OK so arya is Arnav's daughter was not expecting that at all. So Is Lavanya arnav's ex-wife. You know ArYa..

So khushi wants to be possessed by arnav wow was not expecting this😳

So bubbly wants khushi as her mom now. Wow the child is fast. Bechara Arnav now he has to get 'khushi' for his daughter's khushi.πŸ˜ƒ

Liza

kondhili thumbnail

Chapter 3:

So Arnav is upset that he was rude to khushi and also is angry about the fact that now not just him but his daughter is also mesmerized by khushi and both of them can't forget her.  

So anjali wants to strike when its hot.πŸ˜‰  Obviously she has realized that chottay definitely is attracted to khushi hence wants to put them in close proximity 24/7 and expect magic to happen

Woh so there is a Shyam too and Anjali has a relationship with him ok.  Let see how this goes. 

Liza

kondhili thumbnail

Chapter 4:

So near yet so far.  πŸ˜†I loved the way you have described how both arnav and khushi are missing each other and pinning for one another. 

Wow what a meeting so this time around its khushi walking upto arnav I like this bold khushi already.😳

Ok I like the fact that both your heroines are strong women and don't shy away from what they want.  So ya I like this bold anjali too.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Liza

kondhili thumbnail

Chapter 5:

Guess before khushi and arnav go all the 'way' they will have to have a series of 'challenges' of 'main hi jeetugi' and 'asr kabhi harata nahi hain'.  This should get interesting nowπŸ˜ƒ

Wow this khushi packs quite a punch..⭐️

Ok so I was not expecting Arnav and khushi 1st time together like this. 😲and just like that it was flushed down.πŸ˜† So you have the last laugh

Liza

BondJ007 thumbnail
Just started reading your ff. Pretty good.
Btw,I love Eragon too πŸ˜Š
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

res
will get back once i read it