ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing post
thx 4 pm m e
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

He flicked her nose! And she wore a dress with riding boots!! And they rode together (not into the sunset yet, though thankfully) because she wanted to go somewhere private!!! – which by the way sounded like a piece of heaven on earth with the sunlight and the brook

He didn't think of it as their home, did he? And now that she's said it, he feels protective - the arm around her tightening that extra little - sigh! I love your ASR – he is a good friend, clearly a good brother, grandson and uncle and he will be a good buyer – helping out ranches in trouble

But I love your Khushi even more – trademark spitfire – loyal to boot and ready to take on the world if it means that.

This tale is going great – couldn't have ever imagined this pair shipped to this setting but now that you write it – it feels so natural – why didn't you think of it earlier J

PS: The Boss as Striking S, Sheriff Aman, Shyam Jha – all the outsiders and so much potential - Sigh

aquagal thumbnail
I just completed reading all the updates on Rasgulla_sp recommendation.
I loved how you named HP, JP, NK...
And our buaji as AbejaπŸ˜›
I love this jeans cladded Khushi who rides a horse and well what to say about the low waist jeans of Arnav with guns on both sides in his holster.
The good nature Akash & shy Payal.
SO Khushi doesn't know but she is going to work in Arnav's place.😊
Aman the sheriff is also good.
He flicked her nose giving us RabbaVe πŸ˜³ and she shoves him when angry reminding me of the guest house scene.
Would love to read more of it.. Have sent you buddy request, accept it & please PM me😊

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updates...
loved it...
just read it all its so diff love it please pm me
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww love the nose flick and the melting at her tears. Such an Arnav thing to do, but above all love your Khushi! She is so brave, spunky and spirited!

So she does not know that she is working for ASR?and he does not know it either.πŸ˜† Looking forward to protective Arnav when a customer hits on Khushi! It's inevitable...😊
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...loving it...thanks...RG...for referring the story...
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was busy the whole weekend madhu hence finally managed to finish up the last 3 updates. 
Actually thought i would have 2 updates to catch up with but you had a treat for all of us with 3 updates. Thank you so much.

So things are finally moving along.  Miss khushi is going to work in a bar with ela where arnav is also a partner.  Can't wait to read all the future fiery encounters that would take place here.

So arnav wants to buy back the ranch from sashi me wondering how this place is connected to arnav's past. Sparks flying between Akash and payal already...Khushi's anger at arnav's nose flicking was funny.

Mr. Jha seems to never improve there he is once again trying to ensnare anjali for all the wrong reasons. πŸ˜’ But loved nanny raizada..she is such a darling. 

Finally lunch invitation day and the gupta family all decked up and going to raizada's house. 

Arnav already taking khushi for a alone time by dragging her away from there family. πŸ˜† 

Thanks for the PM