Miss u!!
update soon pls..
love u
tc..!!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku95,  rinkal_gangar,  abna1989,  sangeethbala,  little-doll,  k.riya,  krinal5chhayal,  AnjuRishprincessaneeka,  angelicdeepti,  samaman22jan,  

thanks for all those likes and sweet comments!!

all silent readers continue hitting the like button...

updating next part!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally I am back with next update...

i can't believe myself, that i update this finally..

I am really sorry for the delay...I had problem with my net and my laptop...

Still facing problem with this net...so couldn't reply to all your comments...may this time i will reply to all your comments...

So here you go...

please forgive if i could not live upto your expectations..forgive if you find some errors...

PART 6

Arjun reached ETF office. It was his day one to office after the marriage. The always-punctual Arjun Rawte was late to office this day. People looked at Arjun entering office, welcomed him and congratulated him.

Rathore and Shree were in shock seeing Arjun here.😲😲

Jiju aap, and before he could complete his sentence he corrected himself, I mean Sir aap yahan,πŸ˜† Ri ki interview hai na aaj. Sir aapko to uske saath hona chahiye tha. Shree tumhari behen bahaut ziddi hai, usne mujhe bhaga diya wahan se, kaha ki vo khud hi ghar aakar mujhe call karegi.

Shree and Chotu had started their gossip about Arjun being back. Kya yaar Chotu itne din Arjun sir ke bina office bada hi shaant tha, ab lagta hai he is back Shree said sadly.

Shree, tum toh sir ke rishtedaar ho, par mein toh vo bhi nahi hoon..he said as if Arjun would eat him up.

Arjun, hume toh laga tha kit um abhi doosre kaamo mein busy rahoge, I mean tum Riya ke saath lambhi chutti per hoga. Abhi tumhara leave period chal raha hai, you can enjoy this period Rathore said pulling his friends leg.πŸ˜†

Rathore tum bi, anyways kya chal raha hai ETF mein Arjun asked raising his eyebrow.

Haan..Rathore exclaimed! Liza D'Cruz the new name in ETF. Liza aaj se ETF ki hissa hai as Forensic expert, abhi commissioner sir se baat hui hai meri.

Shree had something striking in his technical head. Yaar chotu yeh naam toh suna suna lag raha hai. Yeh wo Liza na ho jisko mein janta hoon. Wo toh bilkul hi pagal thi yaar Shree said a bit annoyed.πŸ˜›

Even before he completed his sentence, everyone heard "Hi" in the conference room.

I am Liza D'Cruz she said. Shree's eyes popped out and his mouth was open in shock seeing the new girl who happened to be his classmate😳. She introduced herself to everyone and called out hey speky sen.

Shree was so irritated with that nickname she had given him. Do not call me that Liza he yelled at her and moved out of conference room. Arjun as usual was least interested on the crap that was going around him. He was just waiting for Ria's call. It was hardly any time, but he was already missing her, but he could not disturb her rightnow. All he could do was to wait patiently.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Yeh Ria ka phone abhi tak kyun nahi aaya, hope usse job milgaya hoga, Verna'.he couldn't wait more.

Rathore sensed his friend's state, went near him, and said Arjun abhi time jyaada nahi hua hai, phone aa jayega, tum tension mat lo, isse koi faida nahi hai he said making Arjun cool down.

Mr Arun kumar, he was her recruiting officer and vice president of the big company. That made her a little nervous.

Ria knocks the door and asks "May I come in Sir"

Yes you can, answered her future boss.

Though she was very nervous but still managed to bring out confidence and enthusiasm and greeted her boss as "Good Morning Sir".πŸ˜›

Before she could sit, she gave her resume.

He went through the resume and he knew that she had only taken a transfer from the other branch of the company. She was excellent in her accedimics and had experience in past. He asked her few technical questions to which Ria had answered rightly.

Mrs Riya Rawte you are in, he said. You will be receiving your offer letter in 2days and you can join company within 15days. You can check out our research department for the company details, where you would be working under Mr Sandeep. Hope you prove yourself as an asset to our company.😊

Ria now answered confidently "Yes Sir" and took a leave from there.

She quickly went through all the procedures and met her team leader Mr Sandeep.

She came out of the office, took a taxi, and drove back to her home. Now she was free from the tension she had this morning. she called Arjun to inform the good news. Before she could speak anything in the phone,πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun yells at her, Riya kabse tumhara phone ka intezaar kar raha tha. Ab jaldi se batao kya hua, Job mila na?πŸ˜ƒ

Though Arjun sounded a bit rude on her, but he was only worried for her, she understood him and said "aap mujhe congratulate kar sakte hai" she said in her sweet voice.

Arjun felt as if he wanted to scream, fly to her right away, and hug her.

Aap aapke saare staff ko aaj shayam dinner ke liye invite karenge, we will have this celebration with few of your friends she said asking his permission.

Itne logon ke liye khaana tum banaogi'nahin nahin zaroorat nahi hai..jab maa aajayegi tab sabko bulake party de denge he said. Aaj sirf hum dono celebrate karenge.

Plzz'mujhe achha lagega she said. Aap aur shree rahenge toh I will manage, bus aap abhi Shree ke saath ghar aa jao she said and hangs the call.

Arjun announced the good news in the ETF office and invited few if them to his home for dinner tonight. He called out Shree and took permission for a half-day leave, and drove to home.

While driving home Shree started the conversation,

Jiju aapko Ri ki baton ki aadat hogayi na he asked casually. Kyun ki Ri bahaut zyaada baate karti hai, isi liye poocha.😊

Tumhe pata hai shree bas ek hi din hua hai, aisa lag raha hai ki who kitne dino se mere saath reh rahi hai. Ghar mein sirf vohi baate karti rehti hai, Ria ke son eke baad hi ghar mein shaanti hai warna uski baataon ka the end kabhi nahi hota.

Arjun was busy explaining a day of him with Ria and Shree was busy litning like a school kid and thinking in mind, Ri ko batana padega ki jiju kya kya sochte hai uske bare mein.πŸ˜›

Both of them reached the flat and rang the doorbell.

Aa rahi hoon she said and opened the door. Arjun and Shree came inside.

Before Arjun Shree hugged his sister and congratulated her.  All Arjun could see was Ria happy, so happy. Ria handed a list to Arjun and said, aapko yeh list ke samaan le aana hai she said.

Arre mein kyun, yeh Shree hai na voi bahar jaayega and mein yehi tumhara madat karoongaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Nahi! Shree exclaimed. Mujhe Ri se baat karni hai. Jiju yeh aapka kaam hai, mera nahi he said.😊

Riya pulled Arjun closer and said, plz'aap hi jaaona, vo kya hai na Shree ko yeh sab nahi pata..ghar mein yeh sab papa hi late the. Vaise aapko paata tho hai, nahi hai toh phone ki jiye she said pushing him till the door. Aapne purse le liya na she asked with a wink.

He smiled at her and quickly went to bring the grossery. Shree was helping Riya, both of them cleaned the house and both were arranging all things neatly. Arjun came back with grossery and vegetables and gave it Riya.

Ri tumhe pata hai aaj office mein koi nayi ladki kik entry hui hai, vo bhi aisi jo meri jaan ki dushman, aate hi specky bhulana shuru kar diya.

Liza" Riya said excitingly.

Ri, I just hate her, aate hi mujhse jagda bhi kiya. Speky Sen bhulaya mujhe, Paagal ladki Shree busted in anger.

Tera kya hoga Shree, Riya teased him. Arjun was enjoying the conversation. Riya had prepared lunch for them. She din't knew what Arjun liked in the food, so decided menu that she liked. All of them enjoyed the special menu and ate their lunch.

Riya requested Arjun to invite few neighbours. Everything was ready. Ri, mein ghar jaake tayar hoke vaapis aata hoon he said and left from there.

Riya was busy selecting dress for the party. She had not noticed Arjun was standing right behind her. She looked so confused in selecting a saree, yeh ladkiyan bhi na he thought. Arjunji she called out a bit loudly thinking Arjun was in some other room and when she suddenly turned back she saw Arjun standing right behind her. Aap yahi the, sorry meine dekha hi nahi, Ab batayiye mein kya pehnu she said giving him space to see wardrobe. He saw her wardrobe, pulled out a lovely peach color sari, and gave it Riya.

Sari, mujhe theek se pehni nahi aati, ab mein kya karoon she said pouting.😊

Kya mein madad karoon he asked moving closer to her.😳

Ji nahi! Aap bahar jaayiye she said.

Apni pati ka kuch toh khayal karo Riya he said moving out of room.😳

Riya smiled at his antique '

To be continued...

how was the update...hope you all liked it!!

All those silent readers, please wake up and start commenting..

I am expecting long comments and not one liners...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waiting for positive feedback...

your comments makes me write soon...all those who requested me for the update...reply back with a long comment...

Part 7:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82856530

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago